It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want the caricature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you have the picture of caricature the news mentioned, please scan it then send it to me by email: [email protected]
www.cnn.com...
I will be grateful to you, then I promise that I am a Chinese. I can't underastand even we can use some paper that print maozedong or carl marx in any way, what's kind of caricature of mahammood lead to someone going to crazy?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
These are the 12 caricatures which were printed in the newspaper. Made by 12 different artists.

the cartoons in Jyllands-Posten

Source: Jerusalem Post: Jews dragged into cartoon controversy

These are the right pictures, I checked them...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply but you'd better know that so many Hesperian web was blocked by government include the first link you give me. So may I ask you download all of them then send to my email? Do you worried that I will send spam to you?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ok, here they are again. In fact it´s a better picture of them and hosted by abovetopsecret as well.

The Mohammed drawings published by Jyllands-Posten

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thanks again and I don't see any reason Islanian so crazy! I always do something like this while I was in school, then I also have seen Hesperian newspaper draw their president like this in many pictures. How fool is Islamian! I'll put them to Chinese BBS

www.war-sky.com...
How can they kill me???
I am a terminator!!

[edit on 8-2-2006 by emile]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Emile, in islam, idolatry is forbidden. Idolatry is the worshipping of statues as gods. This is why they don't permit themselves, normally, to make representations of prophets, and even in many instances anything that is actually alive. This is why mosques and islamic buildings are ornately decorated with geometric motiffs, rather that carvings of living things. So the offense isn't merely that the cartoons are saying 'mohammed is a terrorist and vile murderer', its that there is a representation in the first place.

top topics

join