It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash in Wales in '74

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have come across this article

www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Park/4065/berwyn.html

Referring to a crashed UFO here in Wales in the mid seventies and find the report quite interesting as the reporter and other witnesses and independent research has been told to keep quite and the MoD have stepped in to kill a story that was covered by a national news paper.

I live in Wales and have been to the area in question, and like the engineer have found a first glance what looks like crystal in rocks but closer examination its metal and have wondered several time what really happened there.

I have talked or rather tried to talk to locals that lived in the area around the time of the UFO crash some will talk a little but others have told me that they have been told NOT to talk about anything they have seen or think they saw…

Also one said she didn’t want to disappear like the nurse.

What do you all make of it and is it a hoax if you think so why?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Never heard of this one before.

It seems that something caused quite a rumble.

www.cseti.org...

Nice Find! I'll definitely find time to look into this one.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm really excited about this let's see what we can dig up on this , it could be bigger than Roswell dare i say it.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ya this must all be an elaborate hoax. Someone telling them to keep quiet, people disappearing and the event's that took place. All around the world this hoax is going on. People are "disappearing", "committing suicide", seeing different but similar events, this must all be part of a hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ya this must all be an elaborate hoax.

why...???

(maybe you should read your signature....lol)

new topics

top topics

join