It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embassy staff pulled fom Denmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Libya have pulled there embassey staff out of Denmark. I think this is abit of an over reaction to some cartoons and this is getting out of hand. I hope the tensions don't grow even further.

source:
www.sky.com...

What do other ATS'S think about the current issue of the cartoons?

BUY DANISH

Edit to fix link

[edit on 6/2/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
At what level is this removal taking place? Low-level, or at the Ambassadorial level (is that even a word?)?

This should be viewed with a certain amount of concern. This seems to be growing out of control, and very rapidly too.

Just read the link, this is getting a bit heated. I am more than a bit concerned.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by seagull]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ambassadorial

adj : of or relating to or characteristic of ambassadors.

you know what i think in decades to come the new holy wars 2 will be looked upon as being started by these cartoons and how the west woke up to all the idiots in middle east Muslims that showed how fanatic they really are all round world.

i understand it as they view it in their religion was insulting but its not as if it was printed in a Islamic country, it was printed in a Western country thats run by WESTERN LAWS not Islamic laws they don't seem to understand that, they seem to think the world will bow down to them LOL.

We in the west live different to you in middle east, you come over here from middle east and try and fit in but you then complain that some things are insulting to you or your religion, WELL DER of course it would be ITS NOT AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY, now read this and learn WHEN IN ROME DO WHAT ROMANS DO, you know you can go back to middle east if you not happy in western country ah but you WONT will you cause you know you are better off here than middle east eh......

sigh its pathetic if they are that upset we should deport and block our boarders to all Muslims
as i see it its woken the west up alot to the trouble Muslims seem to be spreading in our country's, hmm France for one all those riots is good example.

i think the Muslims in all western country's will be deported or imprisoned if another terror attack is a nuke or bio weapon, just look at World War 2 and how we all rounded up the Japanese people.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Blobby. Unfortunately, your predictions of two holy wars seem all too likely in the light of present events. I for one, hope you are wrong (no offense
, but I don't think you are.

new topics

top topics

join