It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST to Release video and photo's of WTC7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

External Source
So NIST has replied to one of the many pending Freedom of Information Act requests (FOIAs) regarding the photographic and videographic record of World Trade Center building 7 (WTC7).

The FOIA requested any video, audio or visual information depicting WTC7 that currently exists in this database.

The response states that all WTC7 material will remain unreleased to anyone until the WTC7 section of the NIST reports is released. They ‘expect’ that release to occur in December 2006.

NIST states that Public Law 107-231, sec.7 provides legal justification for this non-disclosure.
This is the law which created the National Construction Safety Team for the express purpose of investigating the World Trade Center disaster.

It is worth noting that that NIST currently holds 6899 photos and 6977 segments of video from September 11, 2001 in New York City.

you can read more here it will be interesting to see all those photos and video snippets that they have!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
also, if you click on the link i provided, there is some video footage of wtc7 i've never seen before... it's in a comment under the blog, you have to click on a link... but i never saw so much smoke coming from that building before? I still don't believe a fire would have made it collapse in that manner... No matter, it should still be interesting to see what kind of formulas etc they come up with....

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Laws be damned; what practical reason do they have for not releasing anything until their report comes out? I would imagine the reason is so that they won't step all over their own toes before they get their story straight. I seriously doubt that they're going full disclosure of the photos/video, despite the fact that NIST has absolutely no reason to be holding those images from the public in the first place.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The fact that NIST has waited this long to begin with is indicting enough.

So they have continued to stall on building 7 for YEARS and ultimately they have decided to OUTSOURCE the investigation!

December 2006?? Over 5 years???????? Is this a cruel joke?

I doubt those images will EVER be released.

Here is an interesting and important tidbit that FEMA included but NIST conveniently ignored.....

top topics

join