It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is probably an offbeat topic to discuss, but I'm curious as to what aliens think of the current political climate, and the terrorism involved.

Personally, I would think that they probably find such human affairs to be barbaric, and that humans themselves are immensely gullible. They probably find religion to be a ridiculous concept.

What does everyone else think? Does anyone think there might be an alien-terrorism connection (maybe OBL is an alien)?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm confused. First, you say that aliens would find terrorism barbaric and religion ridiculous, then you suggest that bin Laden, the most barbaric religious fanatic of the last several hundred years, is an alien.

My advice is to ask an alien what he thinks of the matter. I'm pretty sure no one here has any idea what aliens think. No one here can prove they've ever even seen an alien much less talked to one.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
This is probably an offbeat topic to discuss, but I'm curious as to what aliens think of the current political climate, and the terrorism involved.

Personally, I would think that they probably find such human affairs to be barbaric, and that humans themselves are immensely gullible. They probably find religion to be a ridiculous concept.

What does everyone else think? Does anyone think there might be an alien-terrorism connection (maybe OBL is an alien)?

Im sure they think terrorism is as pointless as we do.

Hmmm i thought Michael Jackson might be an alien..I never considered OBL.

Didnt you know the foundations of religon(worship) were given to use from aliens?..why else do you think we had so many different gods?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'm confused. First, you say that aliens would find terrorism barbaric and religion ridiculous, then you suggest that bin Laden, the most barbaric religious fanatic of the last several hundred years, is an alien.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you here. I wasn't trying to imply that I think OBL might be an alien, but that someone might think he is. Very sorry.

My advice is to ask an alien what he thinks of the matter. I'm pretty sure no one here has any idea what aliens think. No one here can prove they've ever even seen an alien much less talked to one.
Which is why I'm posing it as a question of what people think--not what they know. I would like to ask an alien, but they haven't responded to any of my messages.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Im sure they think terrorism is as pointless as we do.

Hmmm i thought Michael Jackson might be an alien..I never considered OBL.

Didnt you know the foundations of religon(worship) were given to use from aliens?..why else do you think we had so many different gods?

So does that mean Yahweh was a conceited alien that wanted all the glory for himself?

[edit on 2/5/2006 by supercheetah]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So aliens come to earth, take over our goverments and then wage war on other aliens which have taken over terrorist factions apparently just for fun and mayhem.

What is Earth, the Disney World of the universe?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
So aliens come to earth, take over our goverments and then wage war on other aliens which have taken over terrorist factions apparently just for fun and mayhem.

Meh, why not? I have nothing better to do. I, for one, would like to welcome our new terrorist-counterterrorist overlords.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So does that mean Yahweh was a conceited alien that wanted all the glory for himself?

Yes it does.

Dont you see the president doing the same thing?

Concietied & wanting all the glory for himself.

Aliens and & humans are really not that different from each other.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

i'll prob get gigged for quoting you - but who cares .

this post is so funny

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well, if you can believe what you hear from Billy Meier and the Pleadians there is some sort of connection between the Pleadians and Islam. They consider Mohammad to be a prophet. Correct me if I am wrong here. One could also interpret some of what has been said that they are going to help the Islamic people in their struggle with the west. And the west is pretty much dominated by a different alien Christian god. But still that is likely a very simplistic explanation of what they are doing here. It is not just for fun and mayhem. That would be your own projections onto the aliens as to why they do what they do. You yourself must be a person who loves fun and mayhem. No wonder they do not contact you. When you fail to understand them and their motives their usual reply is, "Now I do not know you."

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Let’s say that there’s connection between Aliens and Terrorism. What’s the point?

With their advanced technology (I’m just guessing but it would have to be to travel light years) they should be able to take over this measly little dirt ball without too much trouble or could the ulterior motive be that they want to soften us up and get us to kills ourselves by our own hands, so to speak, with wars, as the human race has a very disturbing habit of doing the unpredictable.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999
Let’s say that there’s connection between Aliens and Terrorism. What’s the point?

With their advanced technology (I’m just guessing but it would have to be to travel light years) they should be able to take over this measly little dirt ball without too much trouble or could the ulterior motive be that they want to soften us up and get us to kills ourselves by our own hands, so to speak, with wars, as the human race has a very disturbing habit of doing the unpredictable.

I don't think they are interested in taking over this measly little dirt ball. They tend to take the side of the underdog. If they see something they don't like they usually aren't able to do anything about it without getting permission. That doesn't stop them from enraging humans to do something about their own situation. Many times their hands are tied. They record and observe. If they see something they don't like they take it to a higher council. They can not interfere without permission. That is the definition and essence of a watcher. Kind of sounds a lot like the "patriots" on the radio. They do what they can to get people just as pissed off as they can. I personally think they should be made to pay the doctor bills of the people whose health they wreck by trying to keep them in a constant state of "pissed off". They believe they are "helping" people by giving them an opportunity to vent. How are they helping people by taking people who aren't pissed off to begin with and then pissing them off to the point that they need to vent? There is some definite reflection going on here. Whether its the patriots here, (called terrorists in other countries), or if it is the aliens. One is reflecting the other.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper

Originally posted by dragoonrider1999

I don't think they are interested in taking over this measly little dirt ball. They tend to take the side of the underdog. If they see something they don't like they usually aren't able to do anything about it without getting permission. That doesn't stop them from enraging humans to do something about their own situation. Many times their hands are tied. They record and observe. If they see something they don't like they take it to a higher council. They can not interfere without permission. That is the definition and essence of a watcher. Kind of sounds a lot like the "patriots" on the radio. They do what they can to get people just as pissed off as they can. I personally think they should be made to pay the doctor bills of the people whose health they wreck by trying to keep them in a constant state of "pissed off". They believe they are "helping" people by giving them an opportunity to vent. How are they helping people by taking people who aren't pissed off to begin with and then pissing them off to the point that they need to vent? There is some definite reflection going on here. Whether its the patriots here, (called terrorists in other countries), or if it is the aliens. One is reflecting the other.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by grasshopper]
So are you saying that they have some sort of Prime Directive? I think humans are more than capable of extremism on their own. Throw any person into an isolated and ostracized group, and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
They exist right beside us in another dimension. They are able to come and go as they please. We are stuck in this dimension presently. They can communicate with us anytime they like - but we are muted by some mechanism and can only "receive" information.

Wouldn't it be spectacular if they helped us evolve? I would prefer the "veil be lifted" before man destroys this planet and everything on it!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
They exist right beside us in another dimension. They are able to come and go as they please. We are stuck in this dimension presently. They can communicate with us anytime they like - but we are muted by some mechanism and can only "receive" information.

Yeah, I received a phone call from an alien.......twice (freaked me out)

Faeryland

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Aliens find human affairs to be barbaric?

What about the people the aliens allegedly take from there beds and experiment on? I think this shows a coldness on a level with terrorism

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[edit on 6-2-2006 by grasshopper] So are you saying that they have some sort of Prime Directive? I think humans are more than capable of extremism on their own. Throw any person into an isolated and ostracized group, and see what happens.

I have not heard of any kind of prime directive as in the star trek series. I have not heard of any kind galactic federation of planets or worlds Although there is some mention of an alliance of planets in the Billy Meier material. This is probably the closest thing to that stuff that I have heard. Just that these so called watchers report to a high council. I've heard other stuff as well about a "Father" who visits his planets. According to them if he were to come now he would take this planet away and give it to others who would take better care of it.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by grasshopper]

top topics

join