It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare to defend yourself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As a Universist i don't take sides in a religious debate.

But i think Islam is using their religion to rally a force against the west.
They're basically saying if you don't like the west join us and we'll try and
kill em'. Or if your not with us your with them.

Well my confused religious buffs this ain't a crusade... its a race war!!!

It will flare in every country, state and city. It has already begun at Bondi Beach, Syndey.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I dont agree.

If they were smart they would have just kept quiet and devoloped a gene specific virus that would wipe out all non arabs or just white people.

They cant bomb non arabs and/or whites to death, so a race war would ultimately be pointless.

But keep in mind Islam is a religion of peace. It is just being used as a tool by a few people to acheive THEIR ambitions on the mass.

Keep in mind, The people are not at war, our government and islam extreamists are. The people far out number the governments and extreamists.

And also... Human beings are the ONLY species that dosent live in relative harmony with its fellow species.... And that is because of our Government/Extreamists greed for power and money.

If there is a race war it would not have been caused by the people, but by our governments and our leaders.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

And also... Human beings are the ONLY species that dosent live in harmany with its fellow species.... And that is because of our Government/Extreamists greed for power and money.

That is certainly not true, there are several species that do not live in harmony with each other, they live by the laws of nature, survival of the fittest. Humans are also not the only species to kill for other reasons besides hunger.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ok, I was wrong i didnt do any research.

But by nature... I mean true nature. Would be be figfhting each other if we wernt hungry or fighting for land to live and grow food on or fighting over a woman? Is anyone fighting over this? No. Our Governments/Leaders are fighting over power and greed.

But i think im getting a bit off topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well my confused religious buffs this ain't a crusade... its a race war!!!

I'd say confused. It is a known fact that arabs and peoples as far east as Myanmar are caucasions.

Yeah, those arabs, iranians, pakistanis, and hindus are of the white race.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo

Keep in mind, The people are not at war, our government and islam extreamists are.

That's the truth, at least so far as it goes.

Wars are of course fought between two (or more) groups of people, but the war is never really an expression of any innate antagonism between the various groups of people. The people are propagandized into viewing another group of people as "the enemy" because the leaders of the respective nations or religions or ethnic groups or what-have-you have a vested interest in the imposition of a state of war. Wars are ultimately nothing more than power struggles between competing groups of power-drunk scumbags, and the people are nothing more than the tools that they employ in their competition with each other.

The current battles between middle eastern Islamic fundamentalists and western secular nations is really just a battle between one group of mendacious power-mongers and another. Both groups of power-mongers find it to be expedient to engender hatred, fear and mistrust in their people in order to spur them to war, but that hatred, fear and mistrust is neither necessary nor natural-- it's a creation designed to serve the purposes of the power-mongers.

That said-- the propagandistic nature of the hostility makes it no less dangerous. In order for it to not be a threat, the majority of people would have to come to realize that they've been indoctrinated into hating people who are not really their enemies at the behest of power-drunk scum who actually should be their enemies, and that's konwledge that is carefully hidden.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

those arabs, iranians, pakistanis, and hindus are of the white race

You can define a race by the coulour of skin, but that is not my view on race.
A race is a people like american's are a different race to australians.
It is the lifestyle and social structure of a people that makes a race.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You can define a race by the coulour of skin, but that is not my view on race.

I wasn't thinking actual color of skin. I was thinking more bone structure, genetic ancestry.

I wouldn't exactly call what we have in America a race. I'd call it a thought process.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
nice

I was thinking more bone structure, genetic ancestry

good annology.

My point is, those who don't like the western society will no doubt assist these extremists in all ways they can to cause us as much discomfort ("terror") as they can.
The so called "terror" they cause is what is keeping these radicals safe and slowly winning the people over. The people are given the choice of being blown up by their own crazies or joining the crazies and being blown up by us.
I think this point is swaying them against us because it all comes down to their ancestry/race.

But who is causing the terror... The radicals for parading around in their head gear and masks shouting 'die infidels' or the west for calling these radicalist "terrorists" and parading how much damage they 'will' do?

[edit on 5-2-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

But who is causing the terror... The radicals for parading around in their head gear and masks shouting 'die infidels' or the west for calling these radicalist "terrorists" and parading how much damage they 'will' do?

What I'm saying is you can't break it down by race as it is a known that arabs to pakistanis are caucasions.

It's all within one race(discounting Malaysians).

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Sorry, I just creased myself laughing at the title of this thread. I pictured two toffs facing off in some kind of fencing battle.

Sorry....

Carry on..

[edit on 11-2-2006 by kegs]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
well when all the ammo is spent and all the bombs are dropped, we may just have to pick up those little fencing twigs and try to pry each others eyes out.
But really, when WWIII is at its fullest and the armies, all but exausted. They will come and consript you and your brothers and your friends, would you go and fight or cower in the corner, only to be dragged off to prison for the remainder of the conflict?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If they were smart they would have just kept quiet and devoloped a gene specific virus that would wipe out all non arabs or just white people.

Let's examine this sentence.

Can we get any closer?

I think I've made my point.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
yes you have.........
Bias always shows through even when colours are faint.

i've noticed the footage of english troops beating muslims has recently been brought to light.
Seems like more propaganda to instigate more violence against the west. They must think we'll all back operations against the Muslim countries if they strike back.

No doubt a lot of narrow minded fools will say "those evil terrorist muslims are out to destroy our way of life" when and if the extremists retaliate!

Who can tell the future??? Anyone???

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
yes you have.........
Bias always shows through even when colours are faint.

i've noticed the footage of english troops beating muslims has recently been brought to light.
Seems like more propaganda to instigate more violence against the west. They must think we'll all back operations against the Muslim countries if they strike back.

No doubt a lot of narrow minded fools will say "those evil terrorist muslims are out to destroy our way of life" when and if the extremists retaliate!

Who can tell the future??? Anyone???

Yes, it's all us. It's always us. We're always the ones in the wrong, right? You won't even recognize it when these people are blatantly in the wrong. It's the most primitive ignorant thing I've ever seen. Somebody draws a freaking cartoon about their prophet in another damned country and they're burning down embassies, threatening to behead people, etc.

MMP

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

...Or if your not with us your with them.

I'm pretty sure I remember President Bush saying something like that...

If you're not with us, your with the terrorists.

Or something pretty close. It worked for him.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yes, it's all us. It's always us. We're always the ones in the wrong, right?

We'll firstly sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. So instead of trying to humour me why don't you ask yourself why they would show british soldiers beating the crap put of some defenseless people. It happens a lot, but we don't see it. Why now?

And now you go on...... "defenseless? they're not defenseless cos they use suicide bombers and cut peoples heads off with wicky little knives!"

Last i checked a person, even if they are the 'enemy', that has no weapon or means of defending themselves from a brutal bashing, whether its just or not, is a defenseless person!

Now i'm not saying your/we are the bad ones, i'm just saying you can't defend what you don't know. And i am in every aspect, right to question why they would show these scenes now?

I can only assume its to instigate more conflict from the 'enemy' so you can look at them and say.............."DAMN', those muslims are evil. They will kill us if we don't do them in first".

so BAM!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We'll firstly sarcasm is the lowest form of humour. So instead of trying to humour me why don't you ask yourself why they would show british soldiers beating the crap put of some defenseless people. It happens a lot, but we don't see it. Why now?

And now you go on...... "defenseless? they're not defenseless cos they use suicide bombers and cut peoples heads off with wicky little knives!"

Last i checked a person, even if they are the 'enemy', that has no weapon or means of defending themselves from a brutal bashing, whether its just or not, is a defenseless person!

Now i'm not saying your/we are the bad ones, i'm just saying you can't defend what you don't know. And i am in every aspect, right to question why they would show these scenes now?

I can only assume its to instigate more conflict from the 'enemy' so you can look at them and say.............."DAMN', those muslims are evil. They will kill us if we don't do them in first".

so BAM!

You remind me of somebody else on these boards - somebody who makes way too many character assumptions about the people with whom he's debating. You seem to like bringing up points that I didn't even make and debating those instead of what I really said.

Originally posted by spearhead. And now you go on...... "defenseless? they're not defenseless cos they use suicide bombers and cut peoples heads off with wicky little knives!"

I challenge you to find anywhere in my previous post where I bring up this point. Now you do make a point. The terrorists aren't defensless, but these ones were, and I never defended nor condemned our soldiers actions.

Yes, your logic that in some strange twist, our government asked british soldiers to beat up some muslims and video tape it, so that they would attack us, thus causing an uproar in the U.S and more support for attacking them could logically be possible. It's a scenario that could make sense. However, just because it's logically possible and makes sense does not mean that it has to be even close to the truth. We would have no reason to incite violent feelings against them muslim world; we already have them. We are already on the offensive in the middle east, whether anybody likes it or not doesn't matter much anymore. Now sure, if they were to launch a large scale attack on our country, it might drum up more supporters for the war, but would we really need to go to such unnecessary measures? The islamofascists already have it out for us. We don't need to do anything for them to continue hating us except keep living our lives.

It would seem like your doing the very thing that you're accusing me of. Yes, you are right to question, but you as well can't defend what you don't know. You don't know that this video came to light so that we could get away with attacking them. It's just your assumption. An assumption that you've made based on the numerous reasons why this could have happened, the most likely being that this was simply videotaped and then somebody leaked it onto the internet. You really have no facts to defend your accusation. Maybe you should ask yourself why, out of all of the possible reasons for this video being leaked, you picked the one that led to you thinking it's America trying to instigate violence against itself. Furthermore, you have no proof that "this happens all the time." It's merely an assumption you've made for reasons I don't see. I guess despite the strict laws we have in place for our soldiers in order to make them more "PC", this could be going on, but you don't have any proof.

top topics

join