It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I had last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I just want to share a dream I had last night, I'm not a loony, I'm not saying it's a premonition, just a dream

But it did creep me out, and I was a little on edge after I woke up (a car screeched outside, and I almost jumped out of my skin!)

==

I was in a group of familiar people out walking at night, and we arrived at an old disused school, just as something odd was happening in the sky, I was really the first to notice it, and ushered everyone into the building.

I closed the curtains of the main room, and I was peeping out a crack in them at the sky - The moon was very bright, and a little bigger than usual, high in the sky.

Lower just above the horizon was a HUGE 2nd moon, it was almost sepia in colour and kept going in and out of vision, as if it was a failing projection.

Further along the horizon was another HUGE moon, (we were on high ground and you could see for miles). This last moon was very faint, almost transluciant, and I become aware that the two large moons were holograms, or projections, and I got the impression the 3rd moon wasn't meant to be seen by people in my area (as if it was being projected for people on the otherside of the globe).

The horizon kind of looked like this:

o - Real moon

--------------O - Moon 2--------------O - Moon 3-------horizon

As it got lighter and approached dawn, a thick fog quickly reduced visibility to about 100 metres, I couldn't see much at other than what was really infront of the building.

After the fog disipated, it was fully early morning and the real moon had gone from view, it was now clear what was in the sky - where the 2nd moon was before was a red/orange planet the same size as the previous moon projection.

The planet was going in and out of vision like the moon projection/hologram had before it, but as it went out of view, I could still make it out, as if it the light around it was being bent to hide it - also where trees obscured the view of the planet (it was about on par with the horizon, and trees lined the road outside the building) - through the trees you could still see the orange of the planet and an immense sunlight reflecting off the green leaves.

Then the planet eclipsed the Sun (which was small in comparison - think of the sizes of an Grapefruit [planet] and a cherry [Sun]).
Everything returned to darkness, and the real Moon was now visible in the same position it was before, but this time it was bigger (about the size of an Orange on our scale) - and was violet/purple - almost shimmering from light to dark - it appeared to have come closer to the Earth (gravitational pull of the Red Planet?)

We stepped outside to view the Moon, and I was the first to see a long craft in the air, looked a little like those long helicopters with 2 propellers, only it had no propeller or wings and flew quick and silent.

I immediately ushered everyone inside the building and ran up a flight of stairs and started packing clothes, food and basically whatever I could find into a back-pack. I looked out of the upstairs window and I could see more, larger and smaller craft in the air, all flying the same direction, overhead. In the distance, I could see some of the smaller craft landing.

By this point I had deduced that the multiple images of the Moon were malfunctioning holograms that were supposed to block the view of the orange planet. The moon images and the red planet had freaked me out, but they were eirily beautiful because you could see so much detail of the surface. It wasn't until I saw the first ship that a wave of dread hit me, and I felt that things were happening too fast, it was a now or never type situation where I felt I had to get out of the built up area as fast and as possible, out of the city to more rural areas.

Men in uniform were leaving the landed craft and ushering people into groups in the street, using violence, but not guns, A ship flew slowly past the window and I moved quickly to turn off a very loud TV in the room so as not to alert them to our presence - As it passed I could see one of the uniformed men breaking the neck of a civillian man with his bare hands.

I moved round to another window and I saw ships over head, they had some sort of colour coding, blocks of primary colours on a side panel of the ships, now I was just waiting for things to clear a bit outside before I was going to leave with the bag I had packed, I wanted to take the people I was with, with me - but I was prepared to leave by myself if I felt they were going to be a burden since most of them seemed quite unconcerned.

..... And then I woke up!

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
sounds cool...

i have dreams like this sometimes but.. they end up have phone numbers in them and such ive never been able to fully remember a phone number or book name or whatever in a dream but ive come close...

its frustrating...

maybe its just a dream... maybe its a preminition who knows maybe youll find out...

join