It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cool illuminatti music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
video.google.com...

excellent illuminatti video

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think this has been posted before?

But it is a very good video, altho some pics are very blurry it does get the point across I believe!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
after watching that video, i noticed the related link to the right. found some very cool documentaries.

The Secret of the Illuminati-part1

video.google.com...

and part 2 here

video.google.com...

[edit on 122828p://030212 by enrage]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ive been having loads of fun usings googles video search tool. Give it a try ...
not sure if i can really call it fun , Im more convinced than ever that there are some twisted sick illuminatti f@$#%s running the show . Icke is making more sense everyday in this senseless wolrd.

just did a bohemian grove search ,

video.google.com...

some people watch sports with thier pals others engaged in satanic rituals . I know of a 25 cent solution for those evil pricks.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Why? What was sick about the photos?
Almost all of those photos are publically available and have been for a very long time.

If I may comment on this matter, its interesting to see people get very worked up and personally upset over the stuff at the bohemian grove, or about illuminati conspiracy theories, the NWO. Its interesting because almost all the material that is out there has been for a long while, and whats more often than not generating any 'new' concern is merely a new spin or mere flash and propaganda.

Take Jone's 'infiltration' of the Bohemian Grove. What came out of it other than a poorly shot video with lots of blurry bad footage. Certainly nothing new. William Dumhoff had 'infiltrated' the entire club years ago. He didn't have to pretend he was on some sort of a commando mission and run around the woods to do it either. Whats more, he got
  1. Membership lists
  2. Expenses informatin
  3. Ethno-history of the BC
  4. Backrounds on members, etc etc.

And he was able to make an interesting and worrisome analysis of what the BC really represents. But its ignored. It's just not 'flashy' like a grainy vid of men in red jackets.

So people like jones serve as nothing but a distraction, intentional or not, from the real danger that these groups represent. Its the whole 'dumbing it down for the masses' routine. People see the flash, jump at it and do nothing else, while the deep thunder pushes past and thru everyone, invisibly.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

join