It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS rules!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I (heart) BTS.

I think in real life there is so much stress and negativity that I like to come onto the computer and just have a good time.
Are you getting tired of reading the same topic running through several threads and it is getting you down? Are you getting bad vibes and feel the need to stay off the net? Feel like denying boredom?
Then I invite you to Belowtopsecret.com.

Conflict is rare on BTS. On BTS you get the same great ATS management with a little more freedom to be goofy. On BTS you can talk about almost anything.

Here are a few of the boards on BTS.
Interesting Websites: Here your fellow members will bring you interesting threads like Death Clock... How much time do you have left?

Member Art: BTS as some great talent. Some members have even stepped up to make avatars for you. Play the game, Rate the Avatar above You 1 to Ten.

There are also boards for Food and Cooking, Food and Cooking, Video Games, Movie, TV, comics and much, much more!

So what are you waiting for? Bring some positive energy into your life

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
I

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
BTS is where i go when things start to get ugly at ATS.

Its a place to visit and get some neat Avatars, make friends, get silly, play games and get your recipes there too!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
:w: + ATS = :bnghd: +

:w: + BTS = + + +

The equations prove it - BTS is great!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
indeedly bts rox my box

More people should check out the Xfire thread in the video game forum. game with your fellow btsers

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
BTS rox hard.

Specially cuz we have a Ninja BTS Councilor.

Lysergicus 4 teh win1!111!!

There's a lot of fun stuff on BTS, though. Movie and literature forums, food and cooking, and rants??? It's all awesome and fun. And the games forum, too. Goig there robbed me of months of my life. But damn, it was fun

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah, BTS is my home, definitly a good place to go if youre not into being entirely serious...amen to bts and all the great members who inhabit it.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
BTS is the place to get it.

When it's time to duck and cover from the seriousness of ATS and PTS, I run to BTS for relief.

BTS is always a nice getaway from the rabble.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
BTS R TEH R0XX0R!

I second that emotion. BTS is a great place to hang out when the MIBs get a little too close for comfort.

Oh and, um... hey...

If you ever want to talk about politics in an atmosphere where talking about politics from a conspiracy point of view is not just okay, but strongly encouraged, don't forget about PTS.

We're still remodeling, but if you like the idea of a place where all political ideas are welcome (subject to the T&C, of course), then PTS might just be for you.

And though politics has traditionally been a rather um, "spirited" thing to talk about, we're really working on making PTS less uptight so we can focus on what really matters: your opinions.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Bringing this old thread back with some new picks.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

yupp, yupp, yupp

this has to be the best thread in BTS

i was going to link it in this thread but you beat me to it

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
TheySeeALL, you make that Lost thread! You always seem to get to the information before anyone else.

YOU SWINE!!!

Might I shamelessly suggest

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
BTS is a great place to relax and lay it all out there.

As Umbrax has said, BTS's sole purpose is to Deny Boredom.

While I am at it, I would like to ask a few of you fine members to check out this thread. Not for me, but for yourself. It really is one of the greatest stories you will ever come across.

The Story of Rick & Dick Hoyt

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
TheySeeALL, you make that Lost thread! You always seem to get to the information before anyone else.

YOU SWINE!!!

actually, i just get all my information from around the internet and share it with the BTS universe

if you look hard enough, you too can post great 'lost' information maybe even before me

[edit on 5-9-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I doubt that! I currently have my suspicions that you are in fact either:

1) Alvar Hanso
2) The Monster
3) Tom (Mr Friendly/Zeke/Beardy)
4) Locke

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
bts 4 evah!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:23 PM