It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another lonely Newcomer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hey every1! I love mysterious things & contraversial issues. It's a strange world & I don't know whats real any more after reading some of the topics here. I'm very interested in it all & it's cool to share experiences, I also feel a big breakthrough this year, Somethings gonna be discovered. I started believing when a poltergiest through a pair of sunglasses at me from the other side of the room when I was 14-15. It scared the hell out of me at first & I almost cried but then I just laughed with my friend Will. He said it's been they're for years & he's totally harmless. He likes to play with you & play scary tricks on ya but you get used to it. I've tried catching it on tape but he seems to hide. I'm more interested in my investigations down the road in the local graveyard. I'll never do it alone because I'm too afraid from what I've seen down their & people will skeptisise over any thing I make if I do it alone so when my mates aren't busy, we're all going down their to try & catch something. I love being scared

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
firmbeliever, Welcome!!

I would have been scared it that happened to me!

But welcome to ATS, i am sure other members will be intrested in your incounter! I know i am!

Dont forget to check out BTS, PTS, ATSNN and Ignorance Denied.

Any question or problems or just want to chat u2u me (at the top of the page hit "mCENTER" then put the name of the person you wish to send a u2u).

oni x x

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, don't forget to check all the other forums,
I have gone out at night to graveyards, and crypts to take photographs of orbs.
I always went alone.

Hell; I even slept in one.

and have seen a few ghosts in my time too!

[edit on 5/2/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi guys nice to meet you, your my first replyiers so it looks like you'll have to put up with my annoying questions until I get settled. I tried U2UING you both but apparantly I've gotta have 20 posts before sending u2u's so keep em coming & I wd love to here about your experiences & my god Shaora ( soz forgot how to spell it ) you are one brave, crazY person. Me & 5 other lads ran when we first saw a ghost but I only ran cause they did. I shouted wait dont run but they were half way up the road by the time I got too scared to stay.
First Q: how do you get a signature?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
firmbeliever, go to settings. click edit profile... then scroll down and click signature.

if it doesnt work i will help you.

oni x x

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

new topics

top topics

join