It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/11 A prediction from the muslims?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
is there anything more telling about the mind of the islamic fundamentalist when you see the sign that reads "Freedom Go To Hell"

The irony of that sign, being held high in protest, in a nation where the citizens have the FREEDOM to hold that sign, high in protest is incredible.

Are these people so brainwashed that they don't see that the only reason they are allowed to protest freedom (which is exactly what they are doing) is because they are free?

If they wanted to walk down the streets of Tehran with a poster that read anything anti-gov't they'd be locked up in a heartbeat.

Oh the irony...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When these radical, Islamofascist terror-supporters hold up signs saying things like "3/11 is coming," I don't believe they are referring to a terror attack occuring on March 3rd. I believe they are referring to the attacks that already occurred on 3/11 (Madrid) and are basically saying that more European countries will fall victim to a similar attack, not on 3/11 but on any other date.

From what we've seen of al Qaida and other terrorist group's abilities to secretly fund, plan and carry out terrorist attacks, I sincerely doubt that these morons protesting in the street have any advance knowledge of impending attacks. And if they did, I further doubt they would put the date of those coming attacks on a giant sign and let everyone know.

As for the poster who is defending these protesters actions and accusing other ATS members of being anti-Islam, give me a break! It's already a known fact among anyone with a functioning brain that not all Muslims are terrorists. However, you cannot possibly defend the actions of these particular Muslims who choose to make light of the murderous terror attacks (9/11, 3/11, 7/7, etc) and actually threaten more. They are no better than the terrorists themselves.

Maybe the "peaceful" religion of Islam wouldn't be cast in such a bad light if you guys would go out there and protest terrorism and radical Islamic fundamentalism with the same will and veracity that you protest a few Danish cartoons.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
goddamn these people are insane.....

seeing that pic with that one extremist holdng the the sign that says "freedom go to hell" just shows how hypocritcle these people are...

if islam is such a "peaceful" religion then why all this violence over a F#@$in cartoon...

i am really getting sick and tired of all this political correctness BS..people need to chill the hell out

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OK, I'm not defending these nut jobs but I have one question, if the western media didn't give them a soapbox to spew from, how long would they continue this?

Think about that!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
edit- double post

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Big_BIRD]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
is there anything more telling about the mind of the islamic fundamentalist when you see the sign that reads "Freedom Go To Hell"

What scares me most is that when people say that the Government make us think that terrorists think that I used to believe it.. But unless you believe this is another 'patsy' in some sort of 'Government exercise' it is clearly what some people do think...

Scary stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I would say that sign probably means "Freedom? Go To Hell'

In other words, "You say we're free? Go to hell"....

Could be either way, but assumptions can be dangerous.

I've talked to local Muslims about 9/11 etc...They see it as a smack in the mouth of the oppressor, I doubt any of these protesters would actualy carry out an attack themselves. It's simbolic.

Even the Muslims in the West are being duped by our governments.
They refuse to believe the gov was actualy the culprits of 9/11 becasue they want it to be Islamic terrorists, just like those who believe the official story in the west want it to be Islamic terrorists.
It fuels both sides, Muslims feel it was a victory over oppression, and the west an excuse to wage war on a religion we are indoctrinated into believing is violent and oppresive. Why do we need to feel superior to others all the time? Maybe because we are taught to?
The powers that be have created a snowball, there will be no more major attacks in the west. No need now. The gov sows the seed and the population grows it.

I find it funny that the same guys who yell, nuke the middle east and kill all Muslims, are the ones up in arms when the Muslims say kill whitey.
My oh my isn' the Human Race so developed, mature and civilised? We jump at any chance to bring down someone else whether verbaly or violently
With all our fancy Earth destroying technology, we haven't really developed much beyond the cave man when it comes to Human to Human interaction.

[edit on 10/2/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I would say that sign probably means "Freedom? Go To Hell'

In other words, "You say we're free? Go to hell"....

seeing as how all the reprints of the cartoon were the various newspapers' way of saying they had the freedom of speech to allow them to print what they want, I'd say it has nothing to do with what you are saying but rather, go to hell with your freedom of speech.

the protesters are complaining about their freedom? I don't think so. these protests took place all around the world, not just in oppressed nations and, last I checked, those arab nations that the folks might complain about not being free? they wouldn't get away with a poster that complained about their lack of freedom. No, that poster is a direct comment to the freedom of speech that allows our newspapers to print the comics that so offended our mulsim population.

That, coupled with the "promise" of more terror attacks is really more of the same from the fundamentalist world. Sadly, they are now "attacking" something that the majority of the modern world upholds as essential to society. They're ignorance is showing. It's sad really.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

seeing as how all the reprints of the cartoon were the various newspapers' way of saying they had the freedom of speech to allow them to print what they want, I'd say it has nothing to do with what you are saying but rather, go to hell with your freedom of speech..

Well maybe, but you seem to have made up your mind as to what it means.
You obviously, like I pointed out, want it to mean want you think it does.
I was just trying to get you to think of other possibilities.

Like I said, assumptions can be dangerous...

As far as their ignorance showing, well if you think we have freedom in the West then you shouldn't throw stones....

[edit on 10/2/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry if this offends any Muslims among us, but if any Westerners had carried that banner stating that 3/11 time would come, then i would think we would have been arrested for it.
It would have been in connection with the terrorist law that is so apparent in the UK, but only when it suits the authorities to use that said power.

Its the same old adage... Freedom of speech, but only when it suits those that control us.....

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

As far as their ignorance showing, well if you think we have freedom in the West then you shouldn't throw stones....

I have freedom. Tons of it. I can even read newspapers that are allowed to print cartoons that some might find offensive. They often have these cartoons that make fun of the president.

I'd love to see the day an Iranian paper runs a cartoon mocking the Ayatollah.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I have freedom. Tons of it. I can even read newspapers that are allowed to print cartoons that some might find offensive. They often have these cartoons that make fun of the president.
I'd love to see the day an Iranian paper runs a cartoon mocking the Ayatollah.

Yeah it seems that way doesn't it? Sounds great on paper, oh we're free we can say what we like.
That's fine until you say something that influences ppl to actualy change anything...

Freedom is far more than just being able to say what you like, that's a myth perpetuated during the cold war to make communism look bad.

Just a quick example of your freedom, 'prop 215' voted in by a majority in a "free and legal election", but the feds and some county govs are refusing to except what the people want. Sick people are being harrased for something they voted for and legaly won. So much for the vote and so much for freedom!

I could find many more instances of your "freedom" but don't have time right now. One day I'll do a thread on "freedom" and what it realy means.

We have slavery sold as freedom...But more on that another time.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What an agression, how can you possibly threathen to kill and maim hundreds of people.....only because you expect the 2 have nuclear ambitions....not even having a bomb.

.....only because you expect them to have WMD

.....only because they wanna be communist

......only because they are Palestinian

So to say it short...there are morons everywhere....

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Abu Hamza? Are you posting from prison?Looking forward to your holiday to USA?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
3/11 came and went thankfully w/o any attacks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join