It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/11 A prediction from the muslims?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Check the banners held by muslims on this link taken from islamic protests in London .
One of the banners says 3/11 is coming,does this guy know something?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Banners waved during a demonstration in London on Friday featured slogans including "Europe, your 9/11 will come" and - in an apparent reference to the four July 7 suicide bombers - "Europe you will pay, fantastic 4 are on their way".

It says 9/11, I dont know about this. Sometimes people blow things out thier asses to get exsposure or something. But according to some news sorces that before 9/11/01 there were kids in a school near the WTC stating this.. "See those buildings, next week they will not be there."

I guess its all in what you think about it. to either put credit on this or not. Either way whatever is going to happen is going to happen, for the people doing this are pushing an agenda.

Is there anything important going on in either US/Europe politics that we should be aware of??

During the 3/11 bombings I think it was the US senate passed the PA2 act while watching that video from there..

Anyway something to think about.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The banner definately says 3/11 although the news reports state it says 9/11 take a closer look and see if you agree.

edit typo

[edit on 5/2/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ya I agree. I didnt look at the image, I read the story. sorry about that.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yes that says 3,11 alright,
hmm well that is kind of worrying, 11th march?

Banners waved during a demonstration in London on Friday featured slogans including "Europe, your 9/11 will come" and - in an apparent reference to the four July 7 suicide bombers - "Europe you will pay, fantastic 4 are on their way".

Though is says "your 3/11 is on its way" So meaning 3/11 in that context has already happend, So it looks like its a possible typo,

Lets hope anyhow,s

[edit on 5-2-2006 by asala]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thickheaded has speculated
"is there anything important going on in either US/Europe politics that we should be aware of??"
I invite all to consider his words on a much grander scale. Consider the posibility that all our politics, all our conflicts, all our great achievments and set backs are set in motion by a group that is above any government or world body. a group that is concerned with far more universal things than the everyday trials and tribulations of such a barbaric specie as the human race. a group that has infinate patience, enough to wait and see weather we kill ourselves off or get a grip!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Spanish bombing of train took place on 3/11 - thats what they mean't.

link

why havent these people been arrested for insighting terrorism and causing an affray?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for that info KLEPTO it explains a lot.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Im sure they meant this:

Theres one on everycorner.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There were multiple signs.
Several were about 9/11, some were about 3/11 and there were chants about 7/7.

I'll upload a video in a couple of minutes.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Uh, can we kind of keep it quiet or change the date or something? That's my birthday and I'll be having alot beers and I'd rather not have anything blow up that day. (The 3/11 one)

thanks!

(I swear a black cloud follows me around...)

-DT

Edit to make sure I noted it was the 3/11 date.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Derek Trance]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Derek Trance
Uh, can we kind of keep it quiet or change the date or something? That's my birthday and I'll be having alot beers and I'd rather not have anything blow up that day. (The 3/11 one)

thanks!

(I swear a black cloud follows me around...)

-DT

Edit to make sure I noted it was the 3/11 date.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Derek Trance]

Thats only a week before my birthday as well. It would definately rain on the parade. Maybe we could ask them nicely.

Seriously though, someone needs to give these assholes a good kicking around. Id be glad to help. They are asking to get riot police sent their way, talking about bombing things in public no less. I'm surprised some of the locals didnt come after them and absolutely maul them. But you cant have everything your way.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here's the video of the protests that shows several of the signs:
2006-02-Cartoon-Protests.wmv

A longer version is on the Channel 4 website:
protests.wmv

[edit on 7-2-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Writing dates the correct (English
) way 3/11 is 3rd November so maybe this guys got some long-term plans for us or he's been watching too much CNN.

BTW couple of locals did stop and shout at them but were moved on by Plod.

None of these protestors (let alone wannabe bombers) were arrested under section 22, unlike many, many UK citizens arrested recently for making peaceful political points - An 82 YO Labour party member was threatened with section 22 for trying to re-enter the Labour party conference etc etc

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Shouldnt this be in the predictions topic then?
3/11 for all you know could be a quran quote that they were expressing, stop making wild assumptions, and creating posts that slander the muslim community. In how many posts must i say, Islam doesnt equal terror.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang
3/11 for all you know could be a quran quote that they were expressing, stop making wild assumptions, and creating posts that slander the muslim community.

That seems like sarcasm but based on your previous posts I would say that you're serious.

I'd like to know how you could view those images in context and not think that was not a Madrid bombing reference?

7/7 is on it's way.
9/11 will come your way.
3/11 is on it's way.

It aint a quote from the Koran.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

3/11 for all you know could be a quran quote that they were expressing, stop making wild assumptions, and creating posts that slander the muslim community. In how many posts must i say, Islam doesnt equal terror.

Oh, I don't know. In how many posts must almost everyone else say "all muslims aren't terrorists, but most terrorists (these days) are muslims"?

You really seem to be splitting hairs in your all out attempts to defend islam. Earth to wang. Nobody is buying your argument.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My niece turns 14 on March 11.

*sigh* I just keep remembering not worrying about this pre-9/11.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

How can my thread be slandering the Muslims when I have photographic evidence in the link?

As for 3/11 meaning a quote from the quran maybe it does refer to that ,but that's why i put a ? at the end of thread title .

I was posing a question not accusing anyone.

So I hope that clears that up , I'm not guilty of slander.

edit for grammer

[edit on 10/2/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
3+1+1+2+0+0+6= 13 Probably a Masonic Muslem

new topics

<<   2 >>

join