It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of ATS Chat Room Personalities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
ATS Chat is almost a little community of its own within ATS. I thought that we could put some faces to the names. Entirely voluntary of course, but please don't feel self conscious about posting a pic of yourself.

Here, to start I'll post one of myself, the only one I kinda have on my PC and not the best, but hey, what the hell.

OK guys and gals, don't leave me hanging, as they say, safety in numbers.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by rogue1]

Mod Edit: ALL-CAP title

[edit on 5-2-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
OK, I usually dont do this, but why not? You only live once right?

Here I am:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
this is me!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You know, this is going to be a mess, having more than one pic thread.
Chat is a community within ATS? It was my thought that chat was so that members of the board could talk in real time, not so people could come and just use chat, becoming separate from the rest of us. Is this a new cult? Must we call in an intervention squad?
All of you Chatters, send the staff a contact list so that, if need be, we can conduct interventions. Also, if Rogue offers Kool-Aid and insists everyone drink it, run quickly and alert the staff!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
well I think the other pic thread is too long...who wants to sift through that many pages...? not me...I will look at the first five pages

Maybe you could set it out in a tile format? Hmmm, that is probably a really hard thing to do, yes I have just suggested the impossible.... again

ah well..

no pic from me...cos its in my avatar...

edit: oh lmao this is section for people who ATS chat? well I dont chat! so just ignore me....

[edit on 8-2-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You know, this is going to be a mess, having more than one pic thread.
Chat is a community within ATS? It was my thought that chat was so that members of the board could talk in real time, not so people could come and just use chat, becoming separate from the rest of us. Is this a new cult? Must we call in an intervention squad?
All of you Chatters, send the staff a contact list so that, if need be, we can conduct interventions. Also, if Rogue offers Kool-Aid and insists everyone drink it, run quickly and alert the staff!

We're not a cult, we're a group of like minded individuals who used to think differently but changed our minds about things.

Come to think of it though, Rogue WAS passing out kool aid the other day. He was ranting something about some ship that was coming, or some blockade of Australia. Something weird like that.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Teh chatbot... Rawr

*does the picture dance*

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
Ok all, here is the moment you have all been waiting for:

Thats me on the far right

Copied from main pic thread. Here is the pickle himself.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't have any computerized pictures of me. However,
here's one of Stoccard Channing. I look like her, except
not as glamerous ... and I wear glasses. I'm probably
around the same age ... perhaps a bit older.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well I think we are a devilishly handsome bunch... lol

I think its nice to have something like this for chat, its not a seperate community at all just somewhere to take a little rest from the cut and thrust of the board, and a chance to use those one liners we would all want to use in posts!

Dan

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

OK, I usually dont do this, but why not?

Well,
Im pretty dissapointed in you Skippytjc :bash:

How dare you.......

come here to ATS and show your face and expect us to be nice to you.......AFTER YOU LEFT JENNIFER FOR THAT Angelina jolie.....

all is good...

helen

Hey Rogue!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Skippy-

Since we live so close, how bout coffee?
You are a God.

*Just daydreaming*

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hmm, so many cute males, I'm starting to regret my past actions, oh well.

Well, as you should all know, I don't chat anymore, anywhere, so I'm not eligable for the posting of my picture, and even if I was, I would'nt, there are only two people on this planet I trust, myself being one of them.

And besides, the government can track you down easier that way. J/K

top topics

join