It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrology and the way to interpret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ive been studying astrology for quite sometime western and hindu jyotish.Western uses tropical zodiac and jyotish uses sidereal.One thing jyotish kills western astrology in is experineces.What we experience shapes are being and soul,this is what western astrology doesnt take into account.

If you have a chart made in western tropical,I suggest you take a look into a sidereal chart.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I guess know one is interested in this subject on the zodiac?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I've been interested in the zodiac for quite some time, I would like for more people to reply as well...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yup not everyone know alot about jyotish(vedic astrology).

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't know much about astrology, but I have this astrological birth chart for myself:

membres.lycos.fr...

Had that laying around for a few years now, but I have never really been able to figure out what it all means.

If you can interpret it for me, I'd appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I will analyze the chart soon,do you mind if I use hindu astrology also?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Use whatever you want. Astrologize yourself silly =).

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Know very little, although very open-minded.

My birthdate was 10/17/77 I am a male from the midwest. Can you tell me anything? AAC

[edit on 16-2-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
sorry ive been away for so long,Im gonna look at the charts soon

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm not versed into the Vedic Astrology but I do know my way around the western Astrology system.

A lot that is being taught in astrology is well informed, but lacks one massive aspect. The information you gain from academic and personal studies won't give you the complete understanding no matter how much you know of the houses etc.

This is because people work with an incomplete astrological zodiac belt containing 12 instead of the proper 13. So you need to take all your aquired knowledge and adjust it to fit with the 13th zodiac as well.

Seeing it has no real practical value to myself I stopped delving into it further.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Enyalius]

new topics

top topics

join