It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the Malay Peninsular

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers

This is my formal introduction to the boards. I am a 23-year-old Malay male from the West Coast of these beautiful lands called Malaysia. My interests are music - specifically progressive electronica, but I listen to a little bit of everything that my ears tell me are beautiful, astronomy (though I no longer possess a telescope... long story there), anything related to cats (yes, even the Big Cats), history up till right after WW2 (after that it's just too political for my taste) and of course, conspiracies (though I wouldn't admit that publically - people will treat you weird if they think you're a conspiracy nut)

Truth be told I am not new to these forums -- I've lurked here since September 2005. I discovered this site while doing some follow-up research on Google concerning Ancient Nuclear Weapons (apparently debunked here on these boards.)

Ever since, I've been hooked to these boards, reading up on various issues, and I feel like I already know many members here (well I guess I do, since I've been lurking here daily
)

Today, after many weeks of deliberating whether I should register or not, I finally decided to create an account because there is an issue that I'd like to put my two cents in, which I hope will create a better understanding (or not.. sigh.. if somebody's already made up their minds, no amount of arguing will change it) of the positions people take on said issue.

Anyway, that issue is for another thread, this thread is my intro thread, and I look forward to participating in many lively and constructive discussions in the future.

As they say here in Malaysia,

Salam Hormat (Greetings and Respect)

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hiya Beachcoma!

Glad your here... have a look around the many forums, such as BTE, PTS, ATSNN and Ignorance Denied

need any help just u2u me (which is the little tab at the top of the page called "mCENTER" ).

Enjoy!

oni x x

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I almost fogot, watch out for member Oni x x.

Bad apple.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hehe, thanks for the heads up, but no offence to you, I'm the sort of person who judges a person himself, not based on what others say. I feel it leads to less conflict

top topics

join