It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof that movie critics are actually gay?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i think its very weird when critics like entertainment weekly and so on, watch a decent movie like aeon flux (chick in tights for 2 hours) and give it a 5 or 6, but when they see brokeback mountain (gay cowboys doing gay stuff for 2 hours) they give it a 10 and theyre so worked up over it its like they love gay stuff, i dont get it. even if God did not exist i still wouldnt watch a gay movie. critics include guys too hey. maybe only gay or bisexual guys who else agrees?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's the quality of the movie not the sexuality or looks of the character that makes it good.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your sounding a bit homophobic there mate. its funny you have deny hate on your avatar but thats not what your doing.
Its the quality of the film.
One mans meat is another mans poison.
Please dont come out with this offensive rubbish again. Its just plain ignorant.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
Your sounding a bit homophobic there mate. its funny you have deny hate on your avatar but thats not what your doing.
Its the quality of the film.
One mans meat is another mans poison.
Please dont come out with this offensive rubbish again. Its just plain ignorant.

Hahahahahaha....I couldn't have said it better.

By the way, growingconspiracy, have you actually seen Brokeback Mountain?
It's not a gay film, it's more along the lines of different kinds of bonds between different kind of people. Just thought you might like to know.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
well sorry for posting what i feel about critics who cant rate for sh*t maybe ill post on a different site who has a better understanding of such dillemas.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
aeon flux was terrible.

[edit] so this isn't one line:
brokeback mountain wasn't so hot either.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey, the internet was invented so people could look at women in tights for 2 hours, I don't need it in films too.

That Brokeback Mountian looks interesting, but I'm not sure about Jake Gyllenhaal...I'll wait until everyones seen it and go by peers views rather than film critics.

Film Critics aren't gay......but they make me
when they miss superb films like Oldboy.

join