It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Jr....tragic accident, or political murder?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Was it really a tragic accident? Or a political murder?

Read this article and judge for yourself.

Who killed John-John?

The proof speaks for itself.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Political murder. He was going to find out who killed his father and publish it in his magazine, and he was planning on running for the Senate or President--and he had a very good chance at winning either.

Another thing they don't tell you is that his wife was pregnant.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Accident- he was a unskilled pilot that took off into weather he wasn’t trained to handle. He had completed about half of an instrument training course and was not rated for flying in low visibility conditions.He never finished his training to fly by instruments alone and should have never been flying in the dark over the ocean.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Shadow.......please read the article. It was no acccident.

Just like Princess Diana was just a tragic accident...every big murder is either tragic accident, suicide, or a lone nut. Ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry Let...

It was an accident. Graveyard spiral induced by not being proficient in near instrument conditions. I fly this area all the time and what he was doing was not safe for unskilled pilots. He lost his visual reference, didn't keep up with his instrument scan and dropped a wingtip. By the time he sensed something was wrong he attempted to pull-up before levelling his wings. This tightened his turn radius and he spiralled into the sea. It's a common trap and one instrument piloits are drilled on again and again. He didn't have that training.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I believe it was an accident also, but it's interesting how Flocco re-wrote Skolnick's story six years later.

www.skolnicksreport.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That same link said that JFK and MLK were communists! I guess thats why the FBI and Hoover killed them.

This is just propoganda, with no basis of proof.

Tom Flocco's interview was backed with proof....eye witnesses, physical evidence, etc. the plane exploded in mid-air. I guess that was an accident too.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You got to remember that JFK Jr. was not a very smart man.

Didn't he fail the Bar exam something like 7 times?

It amazes me how people idolize this dunce, but have the nerve to call President Bush stupid.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh, ya. Tom Flocco has loads of credibility.

Independent substantiation of his positions has not been abundant and his website is now listed on bogus 9/11 truth sites. Flocco's story on Barbara Olsen being arrested in Europe was quickly debunked and derided

en.wikipedia.org...

9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe

tomflocco.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sounded somewhat believable, while I do not wish any person ill will I find it amazing how people idolize the Kennedy's or consider them some sort of royalty...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Since when does anyone trust Wikipedia? Anyone can go there and edit content!

Eyewitnesses said JFK Jr. was actually cautious, not reckless. And plenty of people had a motive for wanting him rubbed out.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok, finally!!! I have found you. You have no idea how long I have been trying to get to you. Don't worry, I'm not stalking you, I just want to talk to you so bady because you are absolutely right about the reptilians!!! It's true. I have done a lot of research myself, and a lot of things i have seen connect to reptlilians. Even Credo Mutwa, David Icke, and Princess Diana herself even said that The Windsors weren't human. Reptilians go way back, and have always been here on Earth. They are possessing the congress, and our leaders. Believe it or not, no matter how crazy that sounds, it's true. I just can't believe how many stupid people there are out there. It's absolutely rediculous, and yet...they have no clue what the heck is really* taking place in this world. Anyways, I would love to talk to you through email, or AIM, or any way.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Also, I know why JFK was assassinated. he was assinated because he was going to tell the public about the saucers. Think about everyone else who was killed. Also, the person in the front seat shot him, that's why hillory..or whoever she was climbed out the back seat. Then Kennedy was shot again. It was truly awful.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Sorry Let...

It was an accident. Graveyard spiral induced by not being proficient in near instrument conditions. I fly this area all the time and what he was doing was not safe for unskilled pilots. He lost his visual reference, didn't keep up with his instrument scan and dropped a wingtip. By the time he sensed something was wrong he attempted to pull-up before levelling his wings. This tightened his turn radius and he spiralled into the sea. It's a common trap and one instrument piloits are drilled on again and again. He didn't have that training.

that sounds very plausible, but may I ask how you came to this conclusion ? Was it from NTSB reports, or pilots in the area that know things we don't ?

txs

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No doubt dude was offed. If JFK jr. had run for President he probably would have won in a landslide because all the females in this country would have voted for him based solely on his charm and looks and not on his body of work. The fact that he beat on women wouldn't have been a detriment at all.

'They' knew he would win if he ever ran and no amount of vote fixing would have prevented it. It's called "nipping it in the bud"..........get rid of the problem long before it ever becomes a problem. JFK jr. was a danger to those who took over this country coup-style in 1963.

Also, Jacqueline Kennedy I'm sure told her son of what she had personal knowledge of before she died of highly agressive cancer. Wow, there's another freakin' surprise.

This has been a public service announcement from Dr. Love.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Sorry Let...

that sounds very plausible, but may I ask how you came to this conclusion ? Was it from NTSB reports, or pilots in the area that know things we don't ?

txs

Personal experience flying in the area, NTSB report and two commuter airline pilots that fly out of the Cape. One saw the wreckage when it was brought back to shore.

If there was anything bizarre about the circumstances surrounding the accident I'd be on-board with the conspiracy theorists. However, what happened here is so very common in these conditions. I'm an instrument-rated pilot and we're run through a series of exercises during training to see just how easily and insidiously these situations can develop and how quickly they can get out-of-control if not caught and corrected early.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who knew good Catholics would have a cremation of all 3 bodies and dump at sea? Hinky

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Is it possible that it was in fact an accident? Yeah, but given the mysterious circumstances under which his father and uncle died lead one to believe there was something more there. If he had just continued to beat women, rollerblade, have sex with multitudes of beautiful women and fail bar exam after bar exam, he would still be alive today...............and maybe even his mother. Once he even started hinting at a possible career in politics he sealed his fate.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Sorry Let...

It was an accident. Graveyard spiral induced by not being proficient in near instrument conditions. I fly this area all the time and what he was doing was not safe for unskilled pilots.

txs

syrinx, Iit looks like jtma is saying he has flown over the area himslef.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I firmly believe that the government murdered JFK, RFK and MLK, Jr.
But, John Jr. was in over his head. He was too inexperienced a pilot to make that flight.
IMO, of course.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Jim Keith was my third cousin, and he died shortly after pointing the finger at the Israelies, and claiming to have hard evidence.

HARD EVIDENCE OF CONSPIRACY, COVER-UP IN JFK Jr. DEATH
JIM KEITH -- TOO HOT ON THE TRAIL?

There is another issue tangential to this which must be noted. We have perused NewsHawk's emails from early September, several days before author/researcher Jim Keith met his seemingly suspicious demise.

Keith had just written an article about the many suspicious aspects to the deaths of JFK Jr. and the Bessettes.

Keith had in fact been "tipped off" to much of the very same information on the JFK Jr./Bessette murders which NewsHawk had previously brought to light. An intermediary was in the process of connecting us DIRECTLY to Keith regarding the matter only a few days before his death so Keith could get access to what we'd already written. Other sources say he had been digging into the case and there is an indication that he had come into possession of this same hard evidence of COVER-UP as we've just described: hard evidence which has now been widely disseminated--as explained below.

HARD EVIDENCE OF CONSPIRACY, COVER-UP IN JFK Jr. DEATH

This was the last article he wrote on his web site, Nitro News:

EVIDENCE OF DEVICE ON PLANE KENNEDY WAS TREADING ON ISRAELI GROUND
Kennedy's George Magazine had already run a 13-page article on the possibility of a conspiracy in the death of Rabin, and his interest in the case did not stop there.
at the time of his death JFK Jr. was planning to meet with high-ranking members of the Israeli Mossad intelligence agency to discuss information about the Rabin murder.
JFK Jr.'s chauffeur was an Israeli, and would have been able to place a bomb in the group's luggage prior to takeoff.

He supposedly died from a blod clot after simple knee surgery, his web site was hacked before his body was cold, and his family was scared into silence by the FBI before he was buried in the ground.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join