It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAMAS Demands The Return of Seville to Muslims.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
According to "The Spain Herald", a Spaniard online newspaper which is written in english, the Al Fateh website, property of the terrorist group Hamas, is demanding the return of Seville to Muslims. The Al Fateh website states that it is intended for "the young builders of the future" and that Seville itself laments not being in Muslim hands.

www.spainherald.com
The web magazine, whose name means "conqueror," includes an article in which the city of Seville itself is the narrator, saying, "I beg you, my loved ones, to call me to return along with the other cities of the lost paradise to Muslim hands so that happiness may reign in my lands. Dress me, for I am the bride of the land of Al Andalus."

"I was once the capital of the Kingdom of Seville, connected to the Atlantic by the Guadalquivir River. I wear around my neck the scarf of the most beautiful river, more than the Euphrates, the Tigris, and the Nile, where gondolas and fishing boats navigate for 24 miles, under the trees with the singing of the birds," the article says.

The Al Fateh website says it is for "the young builders of the future." It contains, along with typical children's content like drawings, poetry, and stories, a great deal of references to resistence and martyrdom. Its main subjects are Palestine and the Arab and Muslim worlds, especially their religious aspect. The lives and deaths of the Palestinian "martyrs," many of them suicide bombers, are a constant theme, as well as descriptions of important cities in Muslim history.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The website Al Fateh has as main subjects drawing, poetry, and stories, but also references to resistance and martyrdoom, glorifying martyrs, many of whom are suicide bombers.

The website states that the history of the Spaniard city begins only after the Muslim conquest, and the story ends after King Fernando III reconquered the city.

I have to wonder what will Hamas do now that it is in power with respect to their claims of "wanting the return of the cities they conquered in the middle ages."

Related News Links:
www.al-fateh.net

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
LOL! My first thought was that someone stole bin Laden's Cadillac!

This is sensible, as any land that the Muslims have ever held is considered to be theirs forever. Time means nothing. They must get it back for Allah.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just cursious but how on earth can hamas lay claim to something that was not originally formed by muslims in the first place?

www.houseofnames.com...

As anyone can see the Romans had it almost 3 and 1/2 centuries before the birth of the Muslim/islamic faith.

Talk about a bunch of fruit cakes

[edit on 2/5/2006 by shots]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
palestinians are a lost cause... they don't know what they want, they don't know how to do it, all they can do is focus their anger towards the jews and now the danes.

They don't deserve a state of their own....

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
palestinians are a lost cause... they don't know what they want, they don't know how to do it, all they can do is focus their anger towards the jews and now the danes.

They don't deserve a state of their own....

I don't believe that all Palestinians are bad people, but it seems that a great majority of them agree with the goals of Hamas, unless there was corruption in the elections.

Many Muslim extremists have been immigrating all over the world and this seems to be part of the plans of the extremists, i keep seen their messages of "islam will dominate the world."
we even have had a member in here who had that same message yet because of "UCLA" and other "human right groups" freedom of speech is being used to infiltrate radical Islam in every country/society.

PC is handing the world over to Islamic extremists and it is a shame that most people might realize this when it is too late.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think they should do something constructive with the territory they already have before demanding more.

Do we really want a European city to turn into a killing field where the most peaceful activity is flag burning and chanting "Death to America!"?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think they should do something constructive with the territory they already have before demanding more.

How can they demand something that was never theirs to begin with? The romans had it then Islam took it only to have it taken back.

What I am getting at here is they have no real claim to the land.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
I don't believe that all Palestinians are bad people, but it seems that a great majority of them agree with the goals of Hamas,

That's rather contradictory.

Hamas' only reason to exist is to kill jews and infidels and to
wipe Israel off the face of the earth. They have said so.
This is BAD behavior... mass murder of people because of
their religious beliefs and ethnicity. Genocide because you
want to take land that doesn't belong to you.

Considering that ~ 80% of the Palestinians voted and of that
~ 80% voted for Hamas ... that makes most of them BAD.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I tell you what very soon the protest and violence will start in Spain backed by radical Islam that are already living withing their population.

The madness of the Islamic radicals is spreading all over Europe and probably has been their goal all alone for many years.

Let see what happen next.

I wonder if is any city in the US that is majority muslin and Islam and who knows they probably will demand US to handle their rights to them too.

BTW I remeber a very bad dream about hearing prayer calls muslin style here in my neck of the woods.

But then I remember that for most of my life I heard the Catholic church bells ringing every day.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Question how can Islam claim something that was never theirs to begin with?

How can the Pilgrims or anybody for the matter who landed in America eons ago, claim america, which was never theirs in the first place? You see how silly it gets? U need to be objective, it's all about conquest. The coming wars will not be fought over, WMD's and enemy attacks,but will be fought over land, and mineral resources such as water and oil

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I tell you what very soon the protest and violence will start in Spain backed by radical Islam that are already living withing their population.

There have been such violence in Spain and other European countries. Remember the riots that started in France not too long ago? They spread to Spain, Denmark and many other European cities.

The madness of the Islamic radicals is spreading all over Europe and probably has been their goal all alone for many years.

Yes that has been the goal of Islamic extremists, and they seem to be getting more popular among some of the moderates.

BTW I remeber a very bad dream about hearing prayer calls muslin style here in my neck of the woods.

I don't think that was a dream, we discussed this sometime back.

There was a town in the U.S. where Muslims decided that they wanted to have the Muslim prayers as if they were in an Arab nation. i don't recall the specifics but they wanted to have the first call at 6am with quotes from the Q'uran being read aloud, and the same prayers to occur throughout the day.

But then I remember that for most of my life I heard the Catholic church bells ringing every day.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by marg6043]

That was in the middle ages, nowadays bells only ring once in a while and not 5-6 times a day waking everybody at 6 am.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

That was in the middle ages, nowadays bells only ring once in a while and not 5-6 times a day waking everybody at 6 am.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Muaddib]

Actually back in my littler home town in PR the Church's bells ring everyday during midday and for every mass.

Sometimes I can still heard the bells in my head, funny, that is because we my parents house is only few blocks from the plaza and the church.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've been reading some of your comments, and I honestly feel that some, if not most, of you are only looking at the Palestinian-Israeli issue 2-dimensionally.

Some of you say that Hamas is bad because they believe in the destruction of Israel. Have those of you saying this ever read up on the ideologies of Zionism?! And I am refering to political zionism, which is a far cry from spiritual zionism.

They (Zionist leaders) believe in the destruction of Palestine, and of all Arabs, for that fact. Some of Israels leaders in the past have openly voiced such terrible beliefs, yet when they do, nobody says anything, but when Hamas does everyong is aghast... a little too one-sided if you ask me. Allow me to enlighten you by providing you with some 'famous' quotes that will give you a better view of the whole picture:

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

"We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai." David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies ­not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI's cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.)

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves .. politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country. ... Behind the terrorism [by the Arabs] is a movement, which though primitive is not devoid of idealism and self sacrifice." (David Ben-Gurion, 1938)

Click this sentence to check out the rest of the quotes, including some wonderful ones by such true leaders of peace such as Desmond Tutu, and Mahatma Ghandi.

MOD EDIT: New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources

[edit on 5/31/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

[edit on 31-5-2006 by The Grenadine]

top topics

join