It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Administration, an Illegal regime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
it's not as bad as nazi germany, far from it - but once this nation starts to grow similar traits to something no less then a century ago we deemed as evil and downright wrong - shouldn't we be questioning the people in power and make changes?

i feel as if americans have completely lost their true patriotism through various consciousness interferences (falling for the tv trap, credit debt, etc...)

i would slap my name on anything that will back change in the current injustices going on today. sadly, topics like these aren't in the forfront of conversations around my neighborhood.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Most people around here agree that the bush admin. is illegal in more than one way, in fact most people here could probably write a book on why they are illegal. NONE THE LESS we all have the common problem: How to solve it once and for all.
Well for one these people dont care about public uprising as in protest, they dont care about boycots because most people have to shop somewhere that supports them one way or another or buy something that in the long run supports them so....... whats the point of boycots. They simply beat up protesters and jail them in public despite cameras, radio, "media coverage" (heh thats a joke anyway), and any other form of public informant. First off realize they dont care what they have to do to keep things going, they are ok with backing off for a bit if they have to so things can settle down then they can do it again once people are dupted into a false safety.
Anyone who fights them legally must realize they are trying to attack a castle with a blind man who has no arms to beat the walls with in comparison of power. They have enough money to mop the floors with us if they so desire but it would just hinder them so they ignore you or have cases thrown out of court. Whenever someone prouds a "victory" over them such as a law got stopped they need to realize that while they were fighting this 1 law they passed around 20-100 others that are just as bad if not worse. Anyone who gets something "repealed" would need to realize that in order to repeal one law they must also go after about 20 others which are the embodyment of. They are making one heck of a rabbit hole and we are just now begging to get close to ENTERING it, in short we are in the beggining of a long and bloody trail. Now the question comes, if we cant stop them in the "typical" sense shall we revert to public dissobediance? Well thats like sending to pigeons to the cat, you are giving them a reason to slaughter you while you hold signs and molotovs. There is no simple answer to this because in order to bring these people down we have to target an entire infastructure and also the worlds most powerfull and most influential organizations. Fear must never be given into at this point in time if we hope to stop them. So far the only thing we got is each other, despite our differences we have to get along. For those who have never heard it:
music.aol.com...
Its long yes but just copy paste it and listen to it, "lean on me" is what we need to be doing because without each other we are a bunch of mice scurrying around the field while the hawks spot out the ones they want for dinner. I will not go on further with even more details of how screwed we are so:
Heres the question for all of you:
How do we solve this problem?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I didint know where to put this.
IS www.prisonplanet.com working for any of you?
What hapend to this site.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This thread is a joke and belongs in the mud pit.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

I agree, and I humbly apologize for letting myself get dragged in.

Anyone else notice LetKnowledgeDrop started this and then disappeard?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie

Yea what a joke "his statement is" tipical of how some people call deny ignorance with out any facts.

Take a good look there are so many facts in this quote, ohh my it has it all, there is the evidence, and about the guy who made the post maybe he is in vacation, maybe he is out with some friends to have a beer, maybe he is with his girlfriend makeing out, maybe he got a little tierd and took a long brake.
For this quote thank you for ofering us the knolege of the world

[edit on 8-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by HarlemHottie

Yea what a joke "his statement is" tipical of how some people call deny ignorance with out any facts.

Take a good look there are so many facts in this quote, ohh my it has it all, there is the evidence, and about the guy who made the post maybe he is in vacation, maybe he is out with some friends to have a beer, maybe he is with his girlfriend makeing out, maybe he got a little tierd and took a long brake.
For this quote thank you for ofering us the knolege of the world

If you notice, I do agree with the original point of the thread, but even I have to admit that it has kinda deteriorated. I feel like we're just disagreeing and getting hung up on the details. Of course, I guess that's the point, huh?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The Internet is excellent, but I am suggesting that you start with your hometown. Care, protect and make progress with what is around you, and then help others. If everyone did this in thier own communities, you could take back this 'corrupt' government that many preach about and push your own agenda.

Very right.
As evidenced by alot of what has been said, people severely overestimate how much the federal government directly affects them. Think federal police forces just go around messing with regular people? No, it's the city, county, and state law enforcement. They have been doing the same stuff before Bush, they will continue to do the same stuff after Bush.
Think the federal government is corrupt? Well that's nothing compared to some local governments. By far most corruption in politics happens on the city, county, and state levels. Want to take back the country? Start locally.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join