It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master of Doom on Coast to Coast tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I cant beleive i'm staying up to listen to what Ed has to say.

I cant recall anything that man ever said that came true. Can you?

He's always talking about sun spots and killer shots. :shk:

Its a slow night here, and i just wanted to let you all know.

(Ed Dames) that is....

[edit on 4-2-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
dgtempe, ever seen one of Dr. Dooms remote viewing tapes/dvd? How he can pull that scam off without cracking up is truely a talent. Do you think he believes his own stuff or is he just an avante guard entertainer like Andy Kaufman. I never miss him when he's on C2C.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Show just started... Geroge is going through a deep mysterious force in his life, grief.

Bummer, he sounds really down.

-O

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
That wasnt George, that was Art Bell who just lost his wife. :shk:

He is trying very hard.

As far as the major, big foot was the theme. Oh brother. Notice he has NOTHING to contribute and if Art asks , he cant say because its highly classified. He does this all the time.

What a waste.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ah Ed Games.

Also know as Major Head Games.

Don't waste your time listening to him, I've already surved a dozen apocalypses.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeah, Ed sucked pretty bad.

I don't listen to the show often so i didn't realize that was Art again and not George.

Art didn't seem to be to enthuzed to be talking to Ed and gave him a hard time a lot. It was quite a hoot.

-O

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ed dames IS A JOKE and a HOAX .
hes worthless, never gives a straight answear never says anything definite... hes the biggest waste of air time on the Coast to Coast show .

i think if we all wrote Mr Art Bell a email and told him what we thought about Dummy dames , he wouldnt put him on the air as much , or hopefully not anymore.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You people who said that Ed Dames never says anything definite did not listen up very well last night did you?

I only listened for the first thirty minutes or so and heard that bigfoot and chupacabra are projected onto our planet from a monolithic object in orbit that was built by a group of extra terrestrials that he calls "the watchers".

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes, i dont know where he came up with that. Its right up there with the Prophet Yahoos of the world!!!

His sun spots and killer shots werent even mentioned. Why?

In my opinion, he's a fraud.

Lets see, 2 years ago he said to enjoy Christmas, it would be our last.

Lots more where that came from. To my knowledge, nothing he has ever said has come true.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Yes, i dont know where he came up with that. Its right up there with the Prophet Yahoos of the world!!!

Actually i think he has had more hits than most psychics that have ever been in Coast to Coast.

His sun spots and killer shots werent even mentioned. Why?

Because he has talked about it several times. BTW when noone believed anything he said about "killer shots" not to long after we had the biggest sunspots which missed Earth, but I think he has been right. He has described this scenario about killer shots from the sun before the sun began acting strangely.

In my opinion, he's a fraud.

i think in many ways he lets his ego get the best of him, he is good but he is not as good as he let's people think.

Lets see, 2 years ago he said to enjoy Christmas, it would be our last.

What he said was that 2003 was going to be the last happy Christmas we were going to see. We all know what happened on December 2004, 2005 we had a lot of destruction from the hurricanes in the south and we keep seeing records in every natural event. I think he was right, but he never said "it will be our last Christmas."

Lots more where that came from. To my knowledge, nothing he has ever said has come true.

There have been quite a few events which he predicted and came true. He said that North Korea would use a nuclear weapon on it's own soil, remember the mushroom cloud that was such controversy a while back? It was probably not a nuke, but who knows. If somebody saw such a mushroom cloud and didn't read the news they would probably have thought it was a nuke.

He talked about a disease which would affect cows and another that would affect birds before we even knew about mad cow disease and bird flu.

He talked about an alien pathogen which would affect crops in Africa and would slowly spread throughout the world, I covered about something similar happening in Africa in a thread some months back and scientists were saying they had no idea what kind of pathogen this was.

I agree that he has had misses too, but he has been at least 70-75% right in his predictions.

I don't think he is a crackpot, but that's my opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Muaddib, i'm sure he has had some hits, but his inability to explain anything comes across as a big waste of time.

Art Bell pressured him, and he had nothing much to say except the thingy about Chupacabra and Bigfoot.

I like to hear more from a remote viewer.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's a little blurb on him:

Makes countless predictions that never come true. Camped in New Mexico desert awaiting ETs to land, landing never happened and Dames was left with no excuses. Claimed Hale-Bopp UFO would bring fungus spores that would destroy planet in 1998 - Ed, we're STILL waiting. Claims to have been enlisted by police to remote view missing Coquille, Oregon teen, said victim was murdered (Gee, nice guess Ed, considering she was missing for two weeks and the police found her shoes along a roadside - anyone can make logical assumptions). Coquille Police Chief says Dames was never enlisted by his department. Anyone willing to exploit a murdered teenage girl to promote themselves is just sick. Dames can remote view Satan but can't give any specific details on a murder suspect? Is now selling remote viewing kits - the so-called experts had to train in intense seesions, but Ed says you can do it in just 3 minutes for a mere $79.95. Ed, the difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has a limit...you prove that time and time again. Sean David Morton is selling Dames' remote viewing kits - that says it all right there.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new topics

top topics

join