It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Nasa Transmissions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Beleive in ETL or not I think some of the footage begs question....

video.google.com...

This is part 2 of the vcd, but it is watchable standalone.

Basically we are looking at footage from nasa / russian space missions, filmed by the astronauts themeselves. As you will see there are lots of queer things moving about up there....

Disclaimer: I searched here but couldn't find a thread focused on this footage - if there is please put a link here...

Oh and here some questions to nasa and some responses about the "tether opjects":

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
sobolwolf,

I think you linked to the wrong Video. It happens.

Here is the link to the video I believe you were talking about.

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Secret nasa transmissions in the form of a game about Gnomes?

Did I miss something here?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello Friends

I have look at the video link in the second post. I find it very
interesting and some what scarry. I have to say that it we good
for us to remeber there is 1,000's of pices of junk floting out there
in space so not everything is a U.F.O but I know they are out there
I also remember a older NASA video that was one of the reasons there is no longer live tv from NASA.

box

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
them "Haller Back Gnomes" threw me for a loop!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
haha sorry about that and thanks for the assist LS:

video.google.com...

Yes I think there is losts of junk floating also, but it is the space tether part that gets me - all those discs moving around. you can even tell that the narators are shaken up by it and they even zoom right in to "veil" the view a bit in the suns flare.

They say it is from a toilet flush, but the disks all seem to be the same shape... some are even semi transparent from what I saw...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Oh and I have found a good thread on sts footage:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are a few video clips here as well

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobolwolf
some are even semi transparent from what I saw...

Not only semi-transparent, but pulsating. Does anyone know the frequency of the pulses?

Rather than craft they almost look like live entities. When I see them it makes me think of whales swimming in the ocean.

During the tether incedent when one of them flys through & cuts the tether. It appears like an accident in the middle of the freeway with lots of rubbernecks coming by to take a lookie. Or even white blood cells coming to extinguish the intruder.

More interesting yet is the thrid phenomina that at first appear as flashes on the sceen. While Stubbs said something was moving fast by the screen, I broke the DVD down & found what appeared something cloaked like in the movie "Predator" interfering with the airlock door.

You need the DVD transfer with software that can pan & zoom. Then watch different portions of the picture until you begin to see the movement of them. The flashes seem to be seams or errors in their cloak or whatever you want to call it.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

Originally posted by sobolwolf
some are even semi transparent from what I saw...

Not only semi-transparent, but pulsating. Does anyone know the frequency of the pulses?

Rather than craft they almost look like live entities. When I see them it makes me think of whales swimming in the ocean.

I broke the DVD down & found what appeared something cloaked like in the movie "Predator" interfering with the airlock door.

I was looking into this yesterday and saw one theory that the "discs" in the tether movie were like a giant swarm of jelly fish... it's really quite creepy seeing these things swarming around the tether lol the commentators are quite freaked out as well - they don't say anything, but you can tell from the pauses and lack of answers to some questions that they are freaked out a bit... I have been looking around to see if this footage is available elsewhere, in better condition, but (as I thought would be the case) it only seems available in connection to the "smoking gun" footage...

In regards to the "cloaking", I say things like this in numerous footage - I was thinking that it could be a camera artifact, but maybe something else? If so some of them are huge - I can remember at one stage of the movie I saw a huge shimmering blob float between the camera and the earth and it must of been at least 20% the size of the earth! It's hard to get an accurate focus on size up there, but some of these blobs are huge....

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Oh and Outsider,

form what you are saying you seem to have the gear to edit the smoking gun footage so maybe you create a mini movie of the tether footage so it would be easier for us to focus on - I have been looking but I cant find footage of "just" the tether part anywhere. You could upload to google video, actually I could even host it for you as I have a bit of bandwidth lying around

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I would also like a shortened version. The puter @ work doesnt have speakers, so its boring to scan through without commentary.

thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
sobolwolf and everyone else,

If you thought the "tether incident" is interesting I would recommend you check out www.projectprove.com... .

There are literally hundreds of UFOs to seen from a majority of NASA flights. The site also documents other things in Space and even points out things that look like UFOs and explains why they are not UFOs. Good Site if you like NASA and or UFOs.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Second one:

NASA transmissions 2

Great Video!

top topics

join