It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U2U's and minus points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok so here goes. I wrote a letter to the board asking for help and I have not gotten a response and I really need answers. I recieved minus points and no one is telling me why. Could someone give me a clue as to why one gets minus points and how to clairify to fix it up. For the life of me I don't know how. I am not the quickest person on the planet but I did ask for help and have recieved none. Please I need help cause I don't want this to happen to me again, it really upsent me, especially as I was in an accident and could not get to my computer till it was too late. Would appricite andy help from anyone at this point. Thanks, Amy

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Loss of points could be because of purchases in the mCenter. But I see nothing you would of purchased.

One liners in posts could result in it from Mod's, But I would hope you would be made aware of these deductions so it would prevent it from in the future. I would suggest a possible gripe to the mod's to find some further information on the situation.

However, I am sure in no time at all here you will get a few responses from the powers to be will address the situation.

Very rare to see any question go unanswered on ATS. In my time here I have seen quick responses to all issues and questions.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's nothing to worry about. You won't get a bill from anyone. Keep posting and your points will rise. Try some content tagging over in PTS and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Ok so here goes. I wrote a letter to the board asking for help and I have not gotten a response and I really need answers.

It isn't something to worry about, but could you please define what you mean by "wrote a letter to the board asking for help"?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The question I asked was how did I get minus points. I don't even know what I did for that to happen. Does anyone here have a clue, I didn't even know I had did anything wrong. Thats the question I asked.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Zaimless,

If you asked your question using the Gripe/Idea button, you have to include your username in order to receive a reply, other wise they have no idea who to reply to. If that was the case just try posting your question again, only this time be sure to include your username.

For what it's worth and for future reference.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm kinda confused about the points system myself. In fact, I didn't even realise this board HAD a points system the first couple day sI was posting here, untill I got a couple of U2Us telling me I'd been awarded bonus points. (hey, I only actually got half of those!:flame

Oddly enough, I seem to have -151 points in BTS, where I haven't posted yet. maybe I need to go post something there.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Travellar]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yeah you probably made purchases in the mCenter and used a combination of all 3 to use points. Where you didn't have enough in BTS it just brought you into the negative.

Deffinately the easiest area to gain points, as its very laid back. Alot of fun games and light conversation.

top topics

join