It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Tips. (ladys only)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
lol my Friend sent me this in an email and i thought i would share it for a laugh,

1) To make your hips and thighs look slim on the beach, dig two tunnels
under your thighs and make a small dent in the sand for your bottom.
Place your towel over the top and sit in the dug out area. Hey presto, no bulging thighs and hips.

2) Always stand 3/4 on for photographs ..... really slimming

3) Stand next to a person fatter than you whenever possible and never ever befriend a real skinny!!!

4) If you have a problem with eating too much in the evenings, go to bed at 7.30 pm every night and ask your partner to hand cuff you to the bed, you never know, you may solve two problems in one, by spicing up your sex life at the same time

5) If you do know someone who's naturally skinny, have them come and live with you for two weeks and eat exactly what they eat at exactly the same times. You are guaranteed to lose weight!

6) Con your friends into thinking how good you're looking lately ..... study and memorize your most flattering pose in a mirror and ensure when anyone sees you, you strike the pose..... note, this only works if you then don't move again until they've left the room.

7) Cross your legs at your ankles. Your thighs and calves will look slimmer.

8) Get a tan. A tan helps you look thinner

9) Whenever a friend calls round, tell them you're on your way to the gym, word will get round about how fit and healthy you are.... and you may feel it necessary to prove it once in a while

100 laughs a day is equal to 10 minutes of exercise!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
^_^Yay! Tips like these allways rule.

Also! Avoid baggy clothing, I used to wear my brother's old hoodies all the time, and now I've started wearing form fitting outfits and they really make me look thinner. I've had many people at my school ask me if I've lost weight (not that I looked fat to begin with).

One more clue, dont eat at a party just to make people think your not anorexic, if your not hungry (like if you've allready eaten) don't eat just to please em. I had people trying to force food down my throat (literally, they tried to tie me to the chair to make me eat it) just because I wasn't eating. Do have at least 2 meals a days ( 3 is better for you tho), and try to avoid unhealthy snacks. (the food my friends were trying to feed me was very fattening)

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
LOL! I don't think number 5 would work. My best friend is extremily skinny and I know she packs away the food quite a bit. I've seen her eat a whole pizza by herself.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
LOL! I don't think number 5 would work. My best friend is extremily skinny and I know she packs away the food quite a bit. I've seen her eat a whole pizza by herself.

Haha! I'm totally the same way. But I'm afraid of getting fat and out of shape (for health reasons, I dont care about looks that much, I care to a point but I don't wanna get unhealthy) and I have been gaining weight so I'm trying to eat healthier to lose the 5 lbs I packed on >.<

EDIT: #5 might work with me, I don't like eating around other people so I dont eat that much when I go out or friends are over. And there are days where I can eat enough in the morning to last a whole day (which is unhealthy cause sometimes a bowl of soup lasts me a whole day -_-)

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Reikuro]

new topics

top topics

join