It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correct Designation The Aurora SR-33A ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Apparently, according to the Dr. Michael Wolf the late National Security Council scientist, Aurora is SR-33A. Does anyone know if he speaks the truth ?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Doubtful.

Do you have anything on this to prove that this information is true, or any information to lead us to do any analysis on the matter? Considering the Aurora has 3 currently ongoing threads...

- It's been dubbed several things, TR-7, SR-72 etc.
- It's not confirmed a real aircraft.
- There's not enough proof to call it real to this point other than the believing population.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
PROOF now theres a word associated with Aurora ! Thanks for the comments & information, as I am relativily new to these boards, it is appreciated.
No, I dont proof other than Dr Wolf comments on this & other designations since prooved correct eg. Senior Trend was F117. Hopefully in the coming couple of years all will be revealed.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well, actually, the Aurora does have quite a bit heading towards it. Like the sightings, the fireball video and the spy sats that caught it in A51 in 68, same year that the wave of Aurora sightings took place. I'd say that's good enough. And the censorship slip, of course. I'm pretty sure it'd be an SR-70 something, I'd like to say SR-75, but y'know. Can't be sure if it even is here.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by EBE 17]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
SR-33A would be an incorrect designation due to the fact that it would not be "S and R" it would be "R and S". The reason the SR-71 is designated "SR" is because someone of very high importance called it the SR-71, and as not to make him seem out to be ignorant, they kept it SR-71.

The Aurora is doubtfully real, there is no solid proof to its existence.

Shattered OUT...

join