It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake or real that is the question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well I found this pic on kazaa YES KAZAA you will be suprised of what you can find there. (You can get from pics of aliens to VIDEOS!) Any ways i stumbled across this one fake or real?

This ufo Crashed in Russia in 1940 (heh.....Looks kinda fakeo to me)

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Ricko]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Looks realistic to me, but i guess that just my personal view! :p

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
These pictures I believe surfaced on the web about 5 or so years ago. They certainly look good. There has been critics of this material.

Personally I think it is legit for the following reasons, first the old USSR would have been a natural' place of interest for aliens. Two the USSR was a military society and the military would have controlled any encounter with ufos. Three, surprisingly in many ways people find Russia to be more open today than the US is especially in subject areas concerning the paranormal which includes ufology. Lastly, the pictures are quite good and not recent and frankly difficult if not very expensive to fake unlike many ufo photos we have seen. The only other so called big faking was the Santilli videos which are being seen a credible again by many people.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wonder if the UFO fell on the russian soldier on the right...........

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Ricko]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Certainly looks impressive at first glance, and when enlarged there aren't any obvious defects that would give is away as being a touched-up image. (not that I'm any kind of expert!!)

I'd go for it being a genuine photo, but whether it's a saucer or not............

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Without a legitimate source, I do not care to speculate.

As with all things regarding this subject, we need more. Not just the scraps thrown to us that have no point of origin.

Even if this was real, much like in murder cases where DNA is involved, you have to have a secure line of evidence that points back to a legitimate source to prove no tampering was involved in obtaining said evidence. This could not be used as any means of creating a case for the reality of flying saucers as a result.

Evidence that pops out of nowhere with no name attached is very much useless to the cause as what is shown could be anything.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
WELL HEELSTONE start researching !
www.google.com

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
pic seems to be messed up...can you repost?

Is this tied to that video footage of the Russian UFO retrieval (which although well done...seemed to wreak of propaganda, and the UFO looked "placed" not crashed...)?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
good points heelstone,

but this should not be impossible to research if one was in Russia although I am sure the Russians have the same aversion to revealing cold war info that the US has or other allies.

this could be some Russian contraption or attempt to build a saucer too. For many reasons I believe the photos to be legit, but what they represent is debatable.

Does anyone know much about physics here? For example this craft has embedded itself quite deep in the ground. How easy is this to do? Would a man made object be able to withstand this kind of force without distorting?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You could always dig, then fill in, and make it look like an impact....

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ricko
WELL HEELSTONE start researching !
www.google.com

There are at least 3 Russian UFO crash choices to hunt through online. The TNT special one, this one, and the recent Kaliningrad one (which I think is now a hoax). This is the first I've seen of this particular image, so I'm fairly sure there isn't much to be seen regarding the source of the picture.

Edit: I found some info on it, but not much. Just a chronology of UFO reports. This was supposedly taken in 1945 in Bulgaria. Thats all the info I have seen on this so far. No sources.

Gazrok, here's the image from an off-site link.

UFO Pic

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
well there was a video of a crashed ufo in russa/germany

it was very clear and in color it was on "KGB files"

anyone els see it?

top topics

join