It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One mohamed cartoon+newspaper=Burnt embassies,flags & protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is it me but why are muslims so highly strung? I mean I didn't see Christians burning flags and embassies when they realeased Monty Python's The life of Brian! That's just one big send up of Christianity but we justed laughed at it.
Get a life Islam.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Because the cartoon itself doesnt realy matter to them, all that matters is no matter how small this is, it gives them an excuse to jihad, blow themselves up, and act like children.

I think its kinda funny how people still feel so bad for these people, when push comes to shove, there first reaction is that of a savage.

Why dont we start treating them as such?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am bloody pissed off. If they dislike it here, why don't they fack off? I mean, I'm sure their home countries will welcome them back, with open arms, right?

Monsters.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
They did get overly upset about is. One protester held up a sign saying "Europe's 9/11 is coming soon" (something like that). What a terrible thing to say. It's just satirical humour in comics, not to be taken seriously. There are a load of pictures on the net that poke fun at religious and political figures. No one really complained to the extreme of boy-cotting imports, death threats, and physically attacking property.

It's not all of Islam that is complaining about this though, so don't blame the whole of Islam for this.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just goes to show ya'll have no idea and never will, with due cause. Just re-instates my opinion that East and West will never understand each other nor ever have peace.

And people still have the nerve to label so many for the actions of a few :shk: Are we still doing this in '06 ? wow

I lose faith in mankind more and more every day *sigh*

[edit on 5-2-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
If they are outraged over cartoons to the point to burn an embassy and chopping heads, they obviously never googled for Mohammed photoshops. Those newspaper cartoons were pretty mild in comparison with the stuff that can be found on the intarweb. Here are some examples, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

retecool.com...

forums.fark.com...
Not only did Mohammed sleep with 10 year olds, the man also had some fantastic boobs.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is crazy, How can they have the balls to tell another country which is nothing to do with their religion what to do? It's like us saying you can't have 4 wives in your country coz our laws in our country don't allow it! Think about it Islam

Also as they don't drink alcohol, do they also know that they drink Alcohol in other countrys, coz when they do find out they'll be more protests! ha ha

Islam we don't care about your religion, if you wish to preach it, preach it in your own country. Your just trying to take over country by country!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
DodgeG1 nice one you say it all exactly how it should be said, i agree totally, all these Muslims causing trouble in Country's that are non Islamic and don't follow Islam laws or traditions at all YET they try to enforce their way of life on US????

WHEN IN ROME DO WHAT ROMANS DO!!!

i think the Muslims have taken it to far this time for non Islamic country's and laws FFS back to middle east will you if you are not happy In a NON ISLAMIC COUNTRY follow our laws and ways not happy get a boat,plane, whatever back thats it really, cause i don't see any leaving and going back to middle east does anyone????? they sure should do as they are not happy it seems.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hey guys.

Do any of you remember any
Muslim coming out on the streets rioting when they hacked off the heads of the kidnap victims in Iraq?

Of course you
didn't. These Mother
must be made to see the error of their ways.

They live in western societies and should act and live by our rules and regulations, laws, whatever. If they wish to practise their religion in their own homes or their Mosques, then fine.

I do not have a problem with that.

What does get me so
upset, is the masses of ragheads who pour out on to the streets, burn flags, storm embassies and threaten us with death - all over a few
cartoons, but if we react, then we are the
racists!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Hey guys.

Do any of you remember any
Muslim coming out on the streets rioting when they hacked off the heads of the kidnap victims in Iraq?

Of course you
didn't. These Mother
must be made to see the error of their ways.

They live in western societies and should act and live by our rules and regulations, laws, whatever. If they wish to practise their religion in their own homes or their Mosques, then fine.

I do not have a problem with that.

What does get me so
upset, is the masses of ragheads who pour out on to the streets, burn flags, storm embassies and threaten us with death - all over a few
cartoons, but if we react, then we are the
racists!

I couldn't agree more!

It seems as though we have one set of rules and they have a completely different set of rules!

I think they need to understand that they're not the only religion on this plannet.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hehe... This made me crack up.

top topics

join