It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter - My Footage, Photos...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just for the record It is not all black or the windows have not been darkened I cant tell. was this at dusk because it just looks like it was darkened because of the time

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rotor
When it was close to me, the main thing which stood out was the lightconfiguration. It has a red light no the top of the tail, and two white lights which flash together a second after the red one has blinked.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by rotor]

From this description alone, i can tell you it is NOT one of the secret "black" helicopters.
You see, they have no writing of any kind on the outside.
They also have NO lights.

As you might surmise, I have seen one once.
It looked like yout pic's but no lights.
I will also note, that it made no noice at all-seriously.

Do "black" helicopters exist, yes. Is this one, no.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
New to the forum dont know how to do much yet but I saw 4 black helicopters flying directly over my house here in middle tn anyone else from the area see this?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The DEA and CAMP both use black helicopters to spot trouble spots. They aren't as rare as people think.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KindaGrayish
The DEA and CAMP both use black helicopters to spot trouble spots. They aren't as rare as people think.

Now THATS something I can beleive those 4 no lights no marking helicopters I saw were flying right towards the corner where I get my buuud

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I occasionally spot some around where I am. ICE has a trailer over at KUGN, and that's what the ones here seem be associated with. Anybody that flies near enough to Chicago can probably figure out where that is. (Of course googling the airport call-sign will give the answer too.) They seem to swap out every now and then between a Bell-206 or a MD-500. (I know those helicopters because I've made 3D models of them.) Anybody else in the area can confirm this if they want.

Still I find them a bit strange with no markings at all. You'd think they'd have some serial numbers, if not proper tail numbers for maintenance and that kind of thing. Even military aircraft have low-contrast markings that can be seen once close enough, and these ICE birds are completely blank.

After the giant snow-mound by the south lot melts away, I'm considering getting some pics if they're parked while I'm doing some plane-spotting. I've mentioned it one time before in an older post, but you know how the "pics or it didn't happen" thing goes. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me then.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I can see this topic is a little old but it was one of the only ones I could find to relate my story too. I live in south western Ontario and I recently had experience with three black helicopters. They were flying in a PERFECT triangle formation over a very crowded city right at rush hour. This was about 1pm and it was a little cloudy but it was still bright outside and yet all three had multiple lights on them. Not spotlights or anything but just bright lights on the sides. They were all black, no markings on them and they flew oddly low. The closest army base is quite far away and I am not close to the border or any sort of airport. We have a major hospital in town that uses a heli-pad very often but I have seen those ones with the big ol' H on the bottom and I can tell the difference. Many people were looking out their car windows and pointing and there was no mention of anything in our local news. I get one...I might understand two...but three?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sanctum

To me it actually looks like something similar to the Fire Scout UAV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join