It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter - My Footage, Photos...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rotorI don't think this is a police helicopter, I don't see why it should be so interested in a few fields, it didn't appear to have any registration/numbers and I can't find any completely black police helicopters

The reason I asked was because Police Station, Fire Stations and any other publicly owned property can be "used" by other government agencies.

The Police - for example - use Fire Service premises when conducting certian operations.

edit: should really know how to use the quote button by now...

[edit on 6/2/2006 by FactoryLad]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ain't it funny how some links just seem to disappear?

check out the cobras in the school yard link at the bottom of this page

www.infowars.com...

THIS PLANET IS REALLY FUDGING ME OFF

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i live in East Anglia aswell but i have never seen a helicopter like that round here. we do have 2 major U.S air bases in our region, Mildenhall and Lakenheath, that both are major air bases. possibly that helicopter could have come from one of those.

also you mentioned about the police helicopter but that is blue and yellow and claerly marked. this is based at RAF Wyton near huntingdon and is definately not the one in your video.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've just seen about 20 planes fly over my house, in about 5 minutes.
There has ben a few different types (I can tell by the light configurations), they all seem to be heading approximately West.

It might just show that the helicopter is indeed from Mildenhall or Lakenheath.

By the way, what type of plane did I just take a picture of? F17?

[edit on 7-2-2006 by rotor]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Off topic, but...That's a great photo rotor

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rotor
There has ben a few different types (I can tell by the light configurations), they all seem to be heading approximately West.

looks to me like an F15 or an F18.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by bunter]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
have you tried the sikorsky rah-66 comanche let me get you a pic

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
black helicopters dont necessarily mean that theres something strange going on. Theres many helicopters used by militarys across the planet that are painted all black without any markings. There not uncommon at all

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunter

That's an F-15. The wings are too wide to be a Hornet, and the tailplane is different. The F-15 is very distinctively shaped.

Yeah it's late, but they say better late than never. :p

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
100% id on the plane is F15 and it's probably on ferry flight to somewhere since it has no weapons and 2 Large droptanks

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bunter

looks to me like an F15 or an F18.

F-15
[edit on 7-2-2006 by bunter]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I know what the photo is

This is gonna piss a lot of people off but I'm not giving out its name

Its a military trainer chopper. All UK training choppers are black as well as aircraft.

Black is the new red for training choppers and aircraft.

It's probably being operated by the fleet air arm.

Its nothing special as a chopper but what its doing might be ............ therefore I dont want to give away too much.

How do I know what I am talking about ................... because, umm I have to be careful here as I could end up in trouble but lets just say 'procurrement' ...... 'Church and trees' if that means anything to people in the UK

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If its a legitimate training helicopter then there is no reason whatsoever to withhold the name of it, well not that i can see anyway. If its on some sort of secret mission or wotever then dont discuss that, just identify the chopper.

-George

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Beware of THREE helcopters flying in a triangular formation!!! If you see it, run away!!! I'm serious! Great pictures by the way. Black helis are cool.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just thought, this topic could be related to the mysterious "phantom helicopter" reports which originated in the 90's in mainland UK, famously linked with the Berwyn Mountain incident.

With regards to make and model, I reckon a Squirrel or a Griffin as theseare both used as training aircraft.

[edit on 10/4/2006 by FactoryLad]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I know this may not be related, but wanted to find out if anyone ever saw one like this?

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I use to live near an airbase, we had weird looking planes fly by in multitudes, weird helicopters, it was usual.

This should pertain to empty fields and such more than near an airbase, because they're not allowed to fly over cities and such due to restrictions, which apply to England because of UN laws and whatnot. So they're most likely training flights, or flight school heli's, flying over an empty field because that's a better place to crash than London. Especially London, I can't imagine what'd happen if it did crash in London

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There are no rules saying they can't fly over cities. They have to maintain a minimum altitude of 500 feet over the tallest building in a city, but there are no other restrictions on overflying a city.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wrong I am again, sorry. However! Still they'd be flying over a near by forest or field rather than city.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just for the record It is not all black or the windows have not been darkened I cant tell. was this at dusk because it just looks like it was darkened because of the time

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join