It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter - My Footage, Photos...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi, just registered here.

It started a few weeks ago. It was a Sunday, I was walking.

I saw a helicopter - didn't look unusual at first.

Then it flew right over me. I could see that it was completely black, had no markings at all, and the windows seemed to be darkened.
It flew round in a circle, then hovered and flew off.

It then began to go down, soon it was out of my view (because of the slope in the floor).

I could hear it's engine for few minutes, then it climbed and flew away.

I didn't have time to get my camera, so that's that.

But...Today, I was outside again. It was about 4:30PM, so just beginning to get dark. When I heard that familiar noise again, I turned around and watched as the helicopter flew very low, past me.
This time, I decided to sprint back to my house. I got my camera, which happens to have a very nice video recording mode.

I went back outside...The same thing was happening. The helicopter was out of view, but I could hear it. I aimed my camera, and started recording a few seconds after it started to climb.

I repeat, It had no reg, no markings, the rear blade was integrated into the metal and it was completely black.

Here's the video and some screen shots

Black Helicopter Video (3MB)
www.sendspace.com...

High Quality Black Helicopter Video (18mb)
www.sendspace.com...

external image

mod edit to resize images

[edit on 4-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What is your locale? I might be a CIA drop point or might just be a training mission of some kind. When I was stationed at Hurlburt Field we had bilats that we do with the little birds that had insertions and extractions around some town to get the guys ready for an op or maybe just stay in practice. There is no substitute for the real deal insertion but you get pretty close by using normal population centers or outlying areas. Just my .02

Sorry for the edits, I forget to not qoute and just post sometimes.

[edit on 4/2/06 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It looks like a Dauphin helicopter.

This is the Panther.

sanc'.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This was filmed in East Anglia, England (that's just country, fields, fields and more fields). I Can't say where exactly.

And, Sorry sanctum, but when I saw the helicopter up-close, it looked nothing like that - Although it had a similar tail.
But thanks for leading me onto helispot.com, I'll have a look through their directory of choppers.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by rotor]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello,

When it was flying very close over you, could you describe what it looked like, or could you not make anything out?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When it was close to me, the main thing which stood out was the light configuration. It has a red light no the top of the tail, and two white lights which flash together a second after the red one has blinked.

Although, when I filmed it this time, It didn't have the lights flashing like before...I don't know what that means.

Last time, just before it appeared, I heard a noise rather like a heavy machine gun firing. Like a slow, deep and powerful thumping. This was obviously the helicopter, but the sound changed considerably when it was close to me.

one other thing ~
Occasionally the helicopter's engine would appear to fade-out, and I would only be able to hear the blades slicing through the air. Yet it just hovered as it was before. I don't know what caused this effect either.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rotor
one other thing ~
Occasionally the helicopter's engine would appear to fade-out, and I would only be able to hear the blades slicing through the air. Yet it just hovered as it was before. I don't know what caused this effect either.

Thats when they set it to silent so you do not give out your location when flying low to the ground in mountian, forest, jungle.ect areas. At least thats what I think it is.

Edit: Yo whats up with the gun shots in the background in the video???

[edit on 4-2-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's a forestry/survey Helicopter, it looks quite similar to the one you posted.

I'd guess it would be that, wether if they were training or something else.

Try calling your local authorities and asking them too, they might always have an answer of scheduled runs around the area.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmitriy
Here's a forestry/survey Helicopter, it looks quite similar to the one you posted.

external image
(japan survey helicopter)
well the rear end is totally different.

Now the black hawk has the bigger rear end like the one in the pic he showed us. But they could be using another helicopter in the UK.

but look at it more closly it has a rear like this one.

But it looks like the survey and the one he saw have similar landing parts (the bars and not the wheels) this is probally because its for landing in damp and dry but soft dirt, and not getting stuck like fields. I dun know much about helicopters but that rear end seem a bit weird.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

mod edit to resize image

[edit on 4-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It could be a survey helicopter, but why would it need to be completely unmarked.

Yo whats up with the gun shots in the background in the video???

It is 'Pigeon Shooting Week', so there is lots of hunters around at this time of day.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello Frinds:

This video and photos are very interesting.
The helicopter you video looks to me like one
of thouse "Light observation,Helicopter" pronouced
"Loch" or some thing like that, they are agille little suckers
and the can be armed with mini-guns and rocket pods.
Well at least that is what I think it is?

Please go to: tri.army.mil...
for photo and more info.

[edit on 2/5/2006 by warriorwolfpr]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok from the looks from the photos, I can tell it is probably a private Bell 407 helicopter.

Bell 407

Most privately owned helicopters are painted black, because it looks nicer. Just as long as you have your tail number readable. You can have any kind of color sceme.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Bell doesn't have an integrated tail rotor though, unless it was modified.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like a Eurocopter EC120 to me. You can even see that distinctive wide section of the rear landing strut in your pictures.

www.eurocopter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I agree, it definetly appears to be the above chopper. Were you able to make out tail numbers? Usually begin with a "N" followed by a sequence of numbers. Also, you could call local ATC (air traffic controll) and nicely ask if there are any scheduled low level helicopter flights for your area.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow, I've never heard of Black Helicopters in the UK before.

Are there any military facilities close by when you saw the helicopter? What about police stations? Does you local TV or radio station own a helicopter?

Is there a small airstrip nearby? Seeing as it's been painted all in black, it may be privately owned aircraft.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Looks like a Eurocopter EC120 to me. You can even see that distinctive wide section of the rear landing strut in your pictures.

That's the closest one yet, thanks for finding that

Although, I must emphasise 'closest'. It wasn't exactly like that, but it had a similar shape.
One thing from the top of my head - the tail rotor wasn't silver.

Were you able to make out tail numbers?

That's the strange bit...I have seen it from all angles. I have good eyes, and there was no tail numbers at all.

Are there any military facilities close by when you saw the helicopter? What about police stations? Does you local TV or radio station own a helicopter?

There isn't any millitary facilities closeby which I am aware of, but of course, it could be flying in from 50 miles away I suppose.
I don't know what the local police helicopter looks like, but it should at least say 'police' on it somewhere.
I don't think this is a police helicopter, I don't see why it should be so interested in a few fields, it didn't appear to have any registration/numbers and I can't find any completely black police helicopters:
images.google.co.uk...

When I first saw the helicopter (I didn't have my camera) it must have been about 100-120 feet above me. Which is strange considering the FAA only allow a small range of helicopters to fly at a minimum of 500 feet.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by rotor]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It looks like it is a privately owned helicopter. You said you live in the country so maybe there’s some really rich people hanging around there.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This was filmed in East Anglia, England (that's just country, fields, fields and more fields). I Can't say where exactly.

You said that this was filmed in England, which I assume is where you live, correct?

When I first saw the helicopter (I didn't have my camera) it must have been about 100-120 feet above me. Which is strange considering the FAA only allow a small range of helicopters to fly at a minimum of 500 feet.

If the above stated is true ( where it was filmed ) then why are you quoting to us FAA minimums when the FAA has no say over what flight levels in England are?

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If the above stated is true ( where it was filmed ) then why are you quoting to us FAA minimums when the FAA has no say over what flight levels in England are?

Yes, I live in England. I forgot about the FAA, I don't know much about planes, helicopters etc...And the 500 ft minimum was just something which I found on Google.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join