It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did i see ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I was out walking a couple of days ago, it was pretty dark ouside, almost no people were on the streets. And once in a while i saw a car driving by.

And as i walked past a street filled with factories and warehouses, i noticed there was a light in the sky.

At first i thought it was a street-light or something, but then i saw how damn high up it was... So i started walking towards it, thats when i saw that the light was above a forest.

And i sure as hell wasnt going to go out in the forest at the night.

My question is, what the hell was this thing ? .. It made no noice or anything. It just stood still in the air.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi I'm the guy with the emotional ghost problem but don't worry, don't think I'm just out to make up stories, I've only had about three or four strange experiences in my lifetime & I just have to share them. The ghost problem isn't really a problem, I would just like it explained but the strangest experience I ever had was last August & thankfully this was with my best friend so he can back me up. We were camping out on Dartmoor in England & more than one weird thing happened in those 24 hours. I'll start with the first. About 10:30 we were lying there in our sleeping bags talking with the torch on when a helicopter came over. We were in a slightly wooded area & it was as if the helo wanted to land where we were & had saw our tent & flew off. I tell you this thing came so low, our tent was blowing & the noise was almost deafening & we were just surprised that the military were there. It even cut the tree tops off a nearby tree which we noticed the next morning. They often do exercises on dartmoor as I did 15 weeks of royal marine recruit training but we never went near that area because there wasn't much there to make an exercise. These were the thoughts crossing my mind at the time & when they eventually left after about a minuite of hovering, I went out to try & identify it but all I saw was the light about 4 miles east. Anyway we just remained a little surprised but carried on talking. Throughout the night we kept on hearing this strange noise & it freaked us out. It was like the noise that a dinosaur would make because of the noise but also similar to an elephant. It came from about a quarter of a mile away in front of the tent but all that was around us was woodland & the resevoir. We tried recording it on our phones outside the tent but the noise was too faint. We didnt know what to think really, we phoned our parents & told them but they just laughed just like we did at ourselves but now when I think about it, I just cant decide what it was. Anybody else ever heard these noises in elephant/dino free areas. lol We still speak of it to this day. We plan to go out there again this summer & investigate

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It may have been a fire tower, as most forest contain these. They also have a bacon light at the top of the tower.

new topics

join