It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 - your guesses and predictions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi there.
If there's a similar thread out there then I apologise, mods feel free to delete, and I will put myself on bread and water for a fortnight :-)

Was thinking this morning about new discoveries/rediscoveries that will be made this year. I have a feeling, nothing more, just a feeling, that there will be at least one major discovery this year. Dunno why, just have it. Listed below are my contenders. What do the rest of you people think?

Large monitor lizard discovered in Australia ( Could be Megalania, could be something a tad smaller )

Thylacine rediscovered in Tasmania

Imperial Woodpecker rediscovered ( Be brill after the Ivory Bill wouldn't it?)

New primate in Indonesia ( Orang-Pendek or something similar)

New large unknown sea creature - I lean towards a fish, but could be anything

Mkele Mbembe - there's another expedition there as we type.........

Nothing serious, just a fun thread

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Cheney revealed as Jersey Devil.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Cheney revealed as Jersey Devil.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]
Very good.

Seriously, even Bigfoot is said to be of an old breed and a few still remain.
I just wonder how come such a large beast cant be found anywhere. Thats a little peculiar.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Cuchacabra found to be the mutated offspring of Jerry Falwell and Wayne Newton.

edit to delete things that were in poor taste

[edit on 4-2-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This thread will be moved to BTS.

Bigfoot will join al Qaeda.

The iceman will be cloned.

Ted Kennedy will be exposed as hybrid human/sea elephant.

"Nessie" will marry and elope to Lake Champlain via a sub-oceanic passage.

Chihuahuas will rise up worldwide and seize control of the combined military infrastructures of the world, driving the whole of Islam into to world's oceans where they will live in peace with other marine mammals, while declaring holy war on the infidel sharks. The Chihuahuas will announce their origin as being Zeta Reticuli and they will rule the earth by keeping humans forever entertained with internet alien hoaxes.

Hillary Clinton will become Queen of the World by claiming to be half Chihuahua. The Chihuahuas will know better but will let her reign because she has the eyes for it and it keeps the liberals quiet.

Ed McMahon will spontaneously combust while taping of a Medicaid Supplement commercial. Sales will go through the roof.

Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye will have sex changes and remarry.

The dead will hire Google to handle all their communications with the living putting all psychics and mediums out of business overnight.

Gay Baby Boomers will will their bodies to a food processing program to feed the starving in Africa. The program will be called Soylent Lavender.

Betty Friedan will be reincarnated and will grow up to lead a radical, violent movement of women to reclaim their rightful place in the nuclear family demanding the abolition of divorce, abortion, contraception, and bowling. Men will not resist this movement as long as they can expect sex at least twice a month.

Generations X and Y will usher in a renaissance of silent film because they will all be deaf by the time they are 50.

Hmm. My spirit contact just told me to Google any further information about the future. Wow! That was quick.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi guys,

News already!

www.cryptomundo.com...

Shame it's one of the " someone saw one a couple of days before you got here" type trip reports - I thought it was a full blown expedition, not an exploratory! Might have to strike Mkele Mbembe off the list - so early in the game as well

I have no idea what the rest of you are smoking, but it seems like it's pretty good stuff!

Soylent Lavender

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Woo hoo!! I extremely hope that we find Mkele-Mbembe, because when we do it will be a major blow to all the evolutionists out there :p. Plus, Mkele-Mbembe is one of my favorite cryptidz.

top topics

join