It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if disclosure happened but no one accepts truth???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If they are already "here" I would like to challenge one of them to post a comment on this website.

YES! Then I would like to challenge one to a thumb war, which i would lose cos he's got giant thumbs.
Then i would kick the puss out of him for causing the world so many problems.
I would then fry the whites of his eyes and devour them with a side of his super intelligent brain.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I would then fry the whites of his eyes and devour them with a side of his super intelligent brain.

Sounds like enough of a reason for aliens to not show up to me. But seriously... you wouldn't eat one. lol. I bet they taste like fish, dipped in ammonia or something.

I don't care what people say, there would be mass chaos when it was announced. They are having crazy riots over those CARTOONS right now for gosh sake.

Honestly though.... that's so fake.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
gee briggs you know how to welcome new people. i didnt say aliens gave us all our tech. and your right i should read more before i post .but.... i have found a unique place where like minded and intelligent people are sharing ideas ,and yes some research more than others ,and some are new like me.and like me ,DO READ and watch history channel and more.and like me are thrilled to have found this place so back off alittle when i learn to express myself better as seeker did.i will u2u by the way seeker you said what i mostly intended . great brain

<< 1   >>

join