It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
no, but you can look it up on google earth for yourself by typing in the coordinates.

I dont know if its a pyramid or not but it doesnt look entirely natural to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
that's neat. ayers rock is littered with caves.

its not really riddled with caves, there are a lot of shallow shelters but no real caves.
ive just returned from there and have some nice pics i'll post if you like. btw pretty much everyone refers to it as Uluru now, not before time i might add as it was called that long before we set foot here.

mojo

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
no, but you can look it up on google earth for yourself by typing in the coordinates.

I dont know if its a pyramid or not but it doesnt look entirely natural to me.

Alright, I'll take you up on that. Using Google Earth, I found out that each side appear to be 1.0-1.5km. Lets ignore the fact that a pyramid with different sized sides would be unstable and say 1.25km per side. Using 3DSMAX to visualize it, I estimate the height of this "pyramid" to approximately 1km.

We're talking about a hidden pyramid covering 1,500,000 sqm at nearly twice the height of the tallest building in the world.

Uhm, no... I dont think its an actual pyramid. In fact I dont even think its a geological feature even resembling a pyramid, its a satellite image artifact.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by merka]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

At least we both agree that it doesnt look natural.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I live in Gympie, and for awhile there was some news about the Gympie Pyramid but it kinda got laughed-down and not much is mentioned about it anymore. I think l remember reading something about the Phoenicians (not sure how u spell it) having supposedly been here long before any one else or something and they being responsible for it??!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
well the Gympie Pyramid is located near Gympie Qeensland

this google earth location/picture is closer to Uluru than Gympie.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by azhure heart

I thought they had decided it was a terraced mound of more recent origin?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i searched for a thread like this after making a trip from Gunnedah NSW to Coonabarabran NSW Australia , on which i notice quite a few hills or mountains that had unnerving similarities to the Egyptian pyramids. i will get the exact coordinates next time i make the trip and post them here

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Thank you for that link, the "Australian Prophesy" by Brett J. Green (anthropologist) 1889, four pages into that website is fantastic. What a prophetic uttering to say the least, and written in his own hand on his own deathbed!

here is that page and I think it deserves a thread of its own: Australian Prophesy

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
reply to post by spearhead

Thank you for that link, the "Australian Prophesy" by Brett J. Green (anthropologist) 1889, four pages into that website is fantastic. What a prophetic uttering to say the least, and written in his own hand on his own deathbed!

here is that page and I think it deserves a thread of its own: Australian Prophesy

Yes you should create a thread

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Naw, not my style, I am a minimal thread producer. I was just noting it as interesting for anyone to do so. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hoax!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join