It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Living in australia i feel i should have known.

A pyramid was discovered over a century ago in Queensland. I feel it should change the history of australia dramatically but no one here i've spoken to even knew it existed. Years of foraging locals looking for artefacts and gold diggers hoping for a find helped this one link we have to the history of this nation to be lost in time.

This link is the most informative that i can find

www.warriors.egympie.com.au...

what a shame. the amount of evidence of aliens and egyptions that may have been lost there really beats me down.

:

[edit on 4-2-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A bit more information here (though anyone who believes aliens built pyramids in Australia is advised not to look
)

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

A bit more information here (though anyone who believes aliens built pyramids in Australia is advised not to look
)

I like this bit.lol

I don't know about you, but I was staggered! For a start, the very idea of any Australian government successfully keeping anything secret, let alone 10 registered pyramids, seemed incredible in itself! As for the 10 pyramids, surely someone, some time, must have seen them?

and who was it?? the inca's, the egyptians, reptilian invaders from Uranus??? I don't know, I guess it's not impossible. It's not impossible to prank it either. I see a lot of "reptilians" staggering around the streets on Saturday night, but i've yet to see a pyramid in the bush, unfortunately. .

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but wouldn't it be cool if there was some massive warehouse somewhere where all the confiscated goodies have been placed, Indiana Jones style.

On a side note, I've been to Gympie whilst backpacking, and there's not much there. Can't say I covered every square inch but I certainly didn't see any pyramids!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So basically years of being blown up and pilfered has its taken its toll on our pyramid.
People hauling away the history to build walls out of the stones has left just about nothing of the pyramid itself.
The government mustn't want the trouble of knowing the truth about our land down under.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
So basically years of being blown up and pilfered has its taken its toll on our pyramid.
People hauling away the history to build walls out of the stones has left just about nothing of the pyramid itself.
The government mustn't want the trouble of knowing the truth about our land down under.

World history, science and faith would change, along with the power of those who currently control things, if the truth of Australia's roll in the long past and not too distant future, were known and understood by the general public.

No amount of digging and research by 'independants' will ever get past the official debunkers, who already know, what others are just starting to ponder.

The thorough sacking and destruction of South American artifacts and culture, by the Catholic church, ties in with the 'official disinterest' in digging up Australia's real past, as does the relative silence about the DNA relationships between peoples thought not to have had contact.

Ahh, "proof", why do you keep interfering with "truth", when no matter how many 'new proofs', to replace 'debunked truths', try to call "truth" a lie, The Truth remains and will be revealed.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
How long are people gonna deny it?

Ancient heiroglyphs in NSW

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
How long are people gonna deny it?

Ancient heiroglyphs in NSW

www.crystalinks.com...

That's a good link, Thanks!

Very interesting pictures, It's amazing that these have been found so far away from Egypt, makes you wonder how many other country's are hiding things.

I wonder how they got there!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
There are story's from Aboriginal elders claiming men and women arrived on ships shaped like birds!

Drawings of foreigners sporting dark skin, white hair and blue eyes have been discovered on cave walls and such.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I think there is going to have to be the realization that the civilization that built the pyramids were 1) mathematically advanced for their time 2) was a world wide civilization(egypt, some parts of europe, south america, yonaguni and now australia makes it pretty definitive in my opinion) I do not believe the gyptians built them, but a precursor civilization that for whatever reason died out, the ones in egypt some are claiming to be much older than originally thought. On the order of more than 8,000 years older.

Fact is, human history is missing a huge piece of a puzzle......

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I feel that piece will be found here.

www.dudeman.net...

Read it great incite into where it all came from

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I just quickly browsed the links provided, and i find it amazing when i have more time i will read the links indepth. But im a Australian and have never heard of anything of this sought, i was tort in school that aboriginals had no artifacts in a sense. They lived with the land creating no buildings or structures of anysort. Very intresting find

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Bible describes the age of the Super Continant, that didn't divide untill Peleg's time, not long before Abraham.

How long this division took from one land mass of four great rivers, to what we know today, can only be speculated at, however there are many mentions of mountains being formed and rivers drying up etc. as well as many mentions of old ways and knowledge being forgotten.

Man put The Bible in the Middle East, but The Bible starts with the Super Continant, speaks to the whole world and all peoples for all time.

I see, what others see as archeological anomalies, as possible evidence of history being as The Bible describes, peoples moved and scattered ALL OVER the world with great civilisations rising and falling (with the loss of much detailed knowledge occuring with these falls) in different places and times.

It's the effort of conventionally educated people, put into debunking this line of thought, BEFORE all evidence is in (indeed, while keeping much buried), that makes me all the keener to explore it.

I do believe that 'miss' placing lands and cities named in The Bible will lead to the deception of most before and during the second comming due to people looking in the wrong places for the wrong signs, but that's a whole other, huge, topic, not for this thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Man put The Bible in the Middle East, but The Bible starts with the Super Continant, speaks to the whole world and all peoples for all time.

The bible literally starts 6000 years ago.. Pangea existed apparently when the dinosaurs first appreared. There would have been land bridges etc. but most likely these people who built this pyramid arrived on ships [if it's real]. The thing that doesn't make sense is.. how many people does it take to build a pyramid? Thats alot of manpower and I couldn't imagine them migrating here without leaving evidence of large ships, or rounding up hundreds or thousands of natives and putting them to work without leaving substancial evidence of warfare and slavery.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
one of my theories is that these people came on ships shaped like birds and the aborigines welcomed them.
The new comers came in peace. They may have shown the aboriginals a way of life and a belief to follow.
The natives of the land could have built the pyramids to their instruction without war or slavery but out of their will to believe in a higher deviness. Not for a god, that most religions are based on.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Someone should Google it and get the satellite image of the area. Maybe there's some aerial evidence of its existence still remaining on the surface. Would love to have more info on this. Has my interest peaked, I can tell you that much.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Someone should Google it and get the satellite image of the area. Maybe there's some aerial evidence of its existence still remaining on the surface. Would love to have more info on this. Has my interest peaked, I can tell you that much.
TheBorg

Here, Borg, you will find more clear images:
www.satellitediscoveries.com... html

By the wa, does anyone knows myths about Ayer's Rock, if the indigenous were supersticious or believe that God lives there, etc?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
that's neat. ayers rock is littered with caves.

can you make out if the others are rock formations or shadows.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This is a google earth picture of the supposed "natural formation":

Australian Pyramid

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Got any more pictures on that? Because it look quite impossible to be a pyramid: its far to sharp angle (Egyptians tried that and it failed) and considering how it looks with the terrain its either so small its a couple of meters (close up of terrain, hence diffuse blur) or so absolutely honking huge you cant see ground detail, ie it must be kilometers tall. If Google Maps Australia resolution is similar to Google Earths, I'm guessing this feature is at least 1000 meter across.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join