It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Report on Russian Skinheads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Maybe this thread should be titled "Why no one who's not white should go to Russia"...

www.cnn.com.../video/world/2006/02/03/chilcote.russia.skinheads.affl

Everyone should watch this report if they can. I knew that Russia had a SEVERE Skinhead problem, but a video can tell a much better story than statistics. It's really quite horrible...

Also, does anyone else understand the tremendous irony of Russians being Nazis? Hitler planned on exterminating the "inferior" slavs and filling Russia with "proper" Germanic peoples.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here's an alternate URL to the video:
chilcote.russia.skinheads.affl.ws.wmv

The guys in that video looked like they were trained in the military from those moves that they were using. Not your normal street thugs at all.

I'm surprised that non-Europeans would even immigrate to Russia.
What's over there for them?
It's a poor nation without many jobs to offer.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Perhaps they see the poverty and desperation as an opportunity. Remember Germany after WW1?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
People are immigrating to Russia because they see a future there. Alot of them are simply students. It's not as if they're in the country illegally. No matter which way you spin it, this is inexcusable. Someone shouldn't expect to be beaten or killed because they are foreigners with a different skin color. Discrimination is one thing, but you'll find very few places in the world where immigrants are viciously attacked like this.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
People are immigrating to Russia because they see a future there. Alot of them are simply students. It's not as if they're in the country illegally. No matter which way you spin it, this is inexcusable. Someone shouldn't expect to be beaten or killed because they are foreigners with a different skin color. Discrimination is one thing, but you'll find very few places in the world where immigrants are viciously attacked like this.

not that this makes it excusable by any means, but the same happen to south african whites......

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 4-2-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This is one reason for European nations to limit non-European immigration.
They have to have room for people from former colonies to come back to their home countries.

Where will all of the British and Dutch descendents of South Africa go if something like this happens?

"I was starting to think I was going nuts!" said another white South Africa resident. "'Operation Uhuru' or 'Operation White Clean-up' is definitely no rumor. I spoke to someone who told me that some blacks in Zimbabwe have also confirmed that this 'event' will take place. My cousin stays on a farm in Mpumalanga, not too far from Johannesburg. A black police officer in that district told his white colleague that they are going to kill us like flies, and there is nothing we can do about it. And that they also don't care if we know."

This should probably have it's own topic if it doesn't have it already.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why are you trying to change the topic to South Africa? I post an article about skinhead violence in Russia and you start talking about some ridiculous Worldnetdaily article about the genocide of whites. And YES you're trying to make excuses. Whenever there's a topic that has to do with race the same few people show up to spread their own agenda of racial separation, anti-immigration, or whatever. "WAAAAHH, they're doing it too so it's alright." Please.

You know, what I think it's time for me to take a long vacation from ATS. Maybe a permanent one....deny ignorance my ass. Close to thread if you want, or feel free to go on talking about the upcoming white holocost B.S. I don't care. I think I'll go to a message board where I can find intelligent discussion on this topic.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've been to one of the groups websites. Format 18 I think they were called, they had videos of them jumping people.

top topics

join