It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worl domination

page: 1

join
share:
cmo

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
anybody heard of the 4th reich ?some are refering to the eroupean unity as such a sort of 4th roman empire any opions?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have, but I believe it may very well be the United States of America.

She is the one true superpower left after the cold war. As such, America
projects her military power across the globe and, her financial institutions are some of the most powerful in the world and of late, they have been taking over manufacturing assets across the world.

It is, in my opinion, a great relief around the world, that the USA has such an idiot in the White House. Should he ever get his act together, we will be in big trouble.

Hopefully, the next President will reign in the USA's expansive movement and concentrate on home policy and urgent public relations, which the Bush seems at present, to be able to ignore and get away with it.

As to European states being the 4th Reich. Please I am ill as I type, with a very bad chest and making me laugh is not good for me.

Europe is a collection of small time, bit part countries who cannot even decide if it 's dark at night and light during the day.

What makes you think that this would or could be, the power base for the 4th Reich?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Reich- as the German word for "realm" or "empire"

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Reich- as the German word for "realm" or "empire"

What point were you or are you, trying to make. I am very ill and more than a little confused. :shk:

top topics

join