It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

girls crush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I've got a crush one of my best friends. And i don't know if i should ask her out or not. I know im bi and im not sure if shes for the girls. I've dated girls before but i was asked out and they knew i digged girls but i doen't think she does, Shes never had a boyfriend but when ppl call her a lez. she says shes not ( her familys open and want to protect gay rights...i wish my family was like that.)

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I say ask. If she's a real friend, she will still be a friend if she says no. And if she says yes, she could quite possibly become more than a friend.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm in the same boat, kind of. I'm straight, as is my friend and I have very strong feelings for her. The best thing to do is talk to her about how you feel rather than just popping the question. Sit down somewhere comfortable and have a "heart to heart".

Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If she is one of your best friends you can at least ask her if she is attracted to girls at all. I don't think thats a weird question between friends.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't think she'd reject me but i should give it a try,. thanks for the feed back

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I say just be completely honest with the other person...if you really like them and want to start a relationship with them, or at least try to...then tell them. If you just want sex, tell them. I mean if its a good friend and all, dont just say "hey friend, how are you, i got to tell you i wanna f--k you soooooo bad" You have to be somewhat reserved about it, but still be honest. Unless he or she can read minds, they dont know what you want. And there is a possibility that they may want the same thing in return, right? I'll put it this way, when I was completely up front and honest with girls (im a straight male) most the time it worked out, but if it didnt I knew that it wouldnt, and was able to get past that. But the things I most regret are when I didnt speak up to someone I had feelings for, and sat by and watched as some other guy got the girl. Honesty will set you free for the most part

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Its best to let her know, rather then keep it bottled up. I have and am in a similar situation now. Been Friends with this girl for a while now and the other week i just decided i had to tell her how i felt. Right being the chicken i am i couldn't really do it properly in words, i mean i told her i had feelings but couldn't tell her how i felt if you get me. So i wrote a song (call me emo and die lol). But yeah if she is a true Friend she will understand and still be your Friend no matter what, or maybe more.

Anyway good luck and let us know how you get on.

new topics

top topics

join