It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the "real" power in America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Who is exactly the one who plots the murders of these people who is beingsne t to die just because they know to much?
i know is obviously the goverment.But who exactly is he?And who is the "majestic 12"?Who has the right to shoot someone for getting to close to a base that the goverment says does not exist(area 51,also said it is real beause a lawsuit sent to him).So who gets to know all the secrets and plots all new technology?there is so many questions but can ya atleast try to answer these for me please.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am. I do. I have.

Happy?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If they want you to know they'll tell you.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Reviving threads.

This looks interesting...Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
youtube.com...

this video should end your search

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

So one video, with one viewpoint, is the answer to every aspect of the question? Heck, you might as well ascribe your world view to a "Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner" cartoon. My motto: "One source does not an authority make". (kinda' Yoda-ish, I know).

Can anyone actually offer some names? And back up those revelations with some research? From multiple sources and multiple viewpoints?

I'd like to know myself.

NC

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever

So one video, with one viewpoint, is the answer to every aspect of the question? Heck, you might as well ascribe your world view to a "Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner" cartoon. My motto: "One source does not an authority make". (kinda' Yoda-ish, I know).

Can anyone actually offer some names? And back up those revelations with some research? From multiple sources and multiple viewpoints?

I'd like to know myself.

NC

that one video has plenty of sources and names with facts to back them up. plenty of info there and definatly not a cartoon. i wouldnt post something on a serious subject if i thought it was a joke. come on use your thinking cap. watch the video, check his sources and make sure he's right......he's already given you everything you need.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

that one video has plenty of sources and names with facts to back them up. plenty of info there and definatly not a cartoon. i wouldnt post something on a serious subject if i thought it was a joke. come on use your thinking cap. watch the video, check his sources and make sure he's right......he's already given you everything you need.

Hey Funky,

Put this video on my Matrix thread. It belongs there. I can't link anything in here anymore. I don't know why. Thanks

The video is excellent.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Hey Funky,

Put this video on my Matrix thread. It belongs there. I can't link anything in here anymore. I don't know why. Thanks

The video is excellent.

sun you need to go to this this thread and explain a little to these people about nimrod and babylon and how it connects with the nazis and the empires and relgions of this world.....wow people have no idea...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Hey Funky,

The video is excellent.

sun you need to go to this this thread and explain a little to these people about nimrod and babylon and how it connects with the nazis and the empires and relgions of this world.....wow people have no idea...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I checked the thread Funky. Some of those posters don't want to know, and don't want you to know. Check the avatars.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Who is the real power in America?

Thats a simple question, Corporations, through Lobbyists.

Think about it, Lobbyists can sway the decision of any senator, by backing theyre finacial needs for the next campaign election. Your against cigarettes, well, you need money right? Oh so your for cigarettes now...good boy.

Any political decision is being played with by mega corporations, growing bigger and more bloated each day as they affect the political system made to keep them in check.

This government sponsored by Walmart

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Who is the real power in America?

Thats a simple question, Corporations, through Lobbyists.

I know that is the left-wing politically correct groupthink, but it is not true. When Congress has to make decisions, they make them according to what is sometimes called "the man in the street test" -- or how does the public react to a 30 second bite about the issue. Sometimes the phrase "how does it play in Peoria?" is used.

Extremely complex issues are simplistically worded into yes/no opinion surveys and the results are the single biggest influence in Washington. It doesn't matter that the questions are worded as to be push-polling, the results usually dictate policy.

Public opinion is controlled by the main stream media. All the publishers, news directors, pundits et al claim the media merely reflects public opinion, not shape it, but we all know that is a lie -- a little self-deception the media uses to feel good about themselves and to rationalize their intentional bias.

Then again, the mainstream media is controlled by major corporations, so maybe there is some truth to your assertion.

new topics

top topics

join