It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL TRENDs: endtimes~christian / blackwind~islam / gourd of ashes~hopi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Personally, i see this information as forward looking, 'over the horizon' , open source intelligence data....

but, of course, thats why i'm a conspiracy theory, guy...

There is a linkage...(syncronicity)...between all these different------> 'perspectives'

for example; the Islamic/Muslim...'black wind' with the appearance of " al Mahdi", during a 'special Ramadan'- (which may be this one; 25 oct-27 nov, 2003)

www.islam.tc...
~~~~~~

for example; the Hopi traditions/elders fortelling of a time when the 'Gourd of Ashes' fall over the USA...
(can this equate with the Muslim- Black Wind??)

i've never seen this web site as source, ever used:::
(perhaps because it is Matriarchal in nature ??)

www.dreamscape.com...
~~~~~~

then moving past the
debacles....to the current 'christian apocalypse' vendor:

www.jvim.com...
~~~~~~

the threads are really too long, complex, to present in a 'reader digest' type of synopsis...so.....if your interested in Future Trends,,,follow the trail/path--->

but make your own conclusions & preparations....

NOTE that my own avatar has donned a protective gear....which will be worn until 9 november (another 9-11 sequence date)....

which also corresponds to a 'general middle' of the current Ramadan...when 2 different eclipses (darkenings) take place (special/different, Ramadan)?
?time of black wind?....End-times?..Qiyamah->last day ?!

ya'll take care now....

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by riffraffalunas]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The number of 'end of the world' scenarios currently is amazing.

Has there been a point in history previously, that anyone is aware of, when so many religions/cults/whatever were predicting this and if so when?

cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Muslims won't follow Mahdi, people are exagarating the importance of Mahdi. He is a shi'i legend, only a small part of Muslims believe that he will appear... also he is a positive character, not negative, he won't be the one fighting war.

What is more important in muslim tradition is Dajjal, the antichrist. He will appear near the end times, it will seem that he is doing good for the world, but in fact he will be evil. He will deceive people into believing him. According to muslim prophecy, Jesus will return and defeat Dajjal in the final battle. Muslims believe in Jesus and his role in endtimes.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Personally,

I think that, if the world IS near its end, such end is being brought on by people who subscribe to the visionary mindset described above.

Note to self: Never vote for a man who
1)Comes from Texas
2)Hasn't read a book in twenty years
3)Is proud of #s 1 and 2

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
One is more than likely anti-christian also.
The US was founded on judeo-christian beliefs.
Do ya see it yet?.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just because many people belive something is right or wrong doesent make it either.

Remember the world used to be flat.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
~~~~~~

for example; the Hopi traditions/elders fortelling of a time when the 'Gourd of Ashes' fall over the USA...
(can this equate with the Muslim- Black Wind??)

i've never seen this web site as source, ever used:::
(perhaps because it is Matriarchal in nature ??)

www.dreamscape.com...
~~~~~~

'Gourd of Ashes' This could be speaking of a Yellowstone eruption.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
One is more than likely anti-christian also.
The US was founded on judeo-christian beliefs.
Do ya see it yet?.

It was? I imagine that Madison and Jefferson might have a thing or two to say about that...

...But, yes, it's true that laws evolve, in many cases, out of custom and general moral traditions.. and, certainly, the overwhelming number of Americans have always been Christians...

But the Republic was deliberately designed as a secular institution that encouraged ideological plurality. Madison, Jefferson, and co. were coming out of the 18th Century Enlightenment and, though they personally believed in a God, they drew their inspiration more from ancient Roman and Greek philosophers than they did the Bible.

Now, if you want to make a 'West versus Islam' argument, though, you might have something.

top topics

join