It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from the UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hello everyone My name is Martin and I am in the North West of England between Liverpool and Manchester.Im 47 years old and have a Russian wife (2 years married)
I am at an age where world events are important and I closely watch and try to reason with whats going on.
I have scoured the internet and read lots of things,and read Michael Drosniches book on the Bible codes.
I am interested in the events predicted foretold and expected to happen in 2006.
I look forward to reading and contributing here.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, BTS, PTS and the rest.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

U2U with any problems you ahve

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You will enjoy this site. It is well run and there are many intelligent and nice people, members, visiators and anything but nasty goes.
I never got to your part of Britian but I kept a small apartment in London, which I used as often as I could get to England, in Norf 16, Stoke Newington it was! On the Picadilly, it was.
I miss London and have really good friends from Yorkshire. We haven't been over in awhile so I guess we're over due.I am older then you and have been a few places, all water under the bridge at this point, but I too am interested in world events and hope for a change in our sorry situation here in the US of A.
If I felt in any way responsible for our current government I would appologize but I had nothing whatever to do with this tragedy.
I remember meeting Lord Soaprer (sp?) at Speakers Corner, an event I never missed on Sunday morning. I was impressed with his willingness to take a public stand and...meet the people in that way. Our bunch of fleabags would consider meeting the public in such a manner immediately after the next Elvis concert. I can see them signing up right now with their staff constantly assuring them that...yes Elvis is really dead and the likelyhood of them actually having to answer unscripted questions is non existant.
I miss the theatre (your spelling).
Enjoy and speak your piece.
skep

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
as a fellow Lancastrian - though I did my time in Yorkshire (ahh the Pies the Pies ifog) - Hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have over the time I have been here - echoing another comment - have any questions feel free to U2U.

Regards

Silk

new topics

top topics

join