It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 The perfect distraction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ox

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah I know it's the most talked about base on the planet.. but do you think that they ship all those people in and out for nothing? Do you think they extended the land out another 20 miles for nothing? Come on.. Why do you think that most testing is done under cover of darkness.. Be realistic for a second.. there is no doubt that they are flying projects to and from other bases yes.. But it is well documented that Area 51 IS a testing facility for Experimental Aircraft.. and I have no doubt that there is an underground section of the base that we dont get to see or havent seen yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you know about Area 51 then so does the enemy, do you call that a secret facility?

Ox

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'd say anything that goes on there is a secret.. Why? Because NO civilian truly knows what goes on there.. I dont .. You dont.. And the government still denies it's exsistance.. Why? Is it government controlled? Probably.. Is it government owned? probably.. But if they acknowledge it's exsistence then they would more than likely have to acknowledge what goes on there.. and acknowledge that people have died and become very ill during their time there as workers.. Which means compensation.. billions of dollars of it.. And the government just isnt willing to do that..

Either that or it's a privately owned facility, that is staffed by the governemt and has good government funding.. But I'd say that the former is the most prudent

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It seems like on lot of folks on this board are still trapped in the early 1990s, when we didn't know anything about "Area 51" (such as who runs the base, what they do there, etc.). Much of that information is now available. We still lack specific details about past and current projects and will have to wait until the DoD sees fit to unveil another plane (as they did with Bird of Prey in 2002). Nevertheless, most of the mystery has been solved. Myths have been replaced by facts. Check out dreamlandresort.com for more info.

Ox

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I understand that most of the myths are now facts.. I was trying to make Alien DNA think outside the box for a moment.. Just pointing out the fact that it is STILL a secret base.. regardless of who can see it

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Bravo, OX. You are right on the money! It is, without question, a fully functioinal test facility for classified aircraft. It is as busy as it has ever been, perhaps more so. There is ample proof of that.

The fact that people are scrutinizing it hasn't made it unusable because most people are veiling the truth in myths and wild speculation. The speculators are shrouding Area 51 in a thicker cloud of disinformation than the government could ever hope to create on it s own.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hey Folks,

This is a nice topic, but it's about Area 51, not an aircraft! With all dew respect, This thread should be in the Area 51 forum, not the Aircraft Fourm. Please watch where you put your threads! You might get a better reply if you put it in the right place.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

Ox

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thanks ShadowHawk.. Finally someone who agree's with my posts.. But I will say this.. Now that the only place you can view Area51 is what..20 miles away? No one can tell me it's not operational.. I mean.. from 20 miles away even with binoculars or what not.. It's difficult to see and identify ANYTHING... Let alone an aircraft that is 70 feet long.. (Just an example) Especially when that craft is moving and usually under the cover of darkness..

Lets think outside the disinformation box for a minute

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Totally true but hard to prove. The facilities certainly exist & I am convinced there are places we will never know about that are utilised for the 'ultra black' projects.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien DNA
It seems like the government brainwashing has worked on you.
What they do is write books & start internet sites just to get everyone gathered around Area 51.
If they do have a top secret testing base it will probably be in the baron, inhospitable expanses of Alaska.
You ain't gonna get too many people wanting to camp around there.

Exactly,I was thinking the same thing!Alaska would be the perfect place,because there is no one around,very mountainous along with the cold weather which would make it hard to penetrate and it is very diffcult to track people who work there.

the problem I have with area 51 is that the people that work there can be easily tracked,I watched a show how one investigator easily found out which planes were flying to area 51,he then waited for them to return, followed one of the persons who worked there home and walked right on his doorstep and asked him what was going on there...

I have no doubt that high level stuff does go there,like testing ucav's and new radar detection but I can't see the really clasified stuff being tested there because it's to well known.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join