It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100's of Muslims protest Muhammad cartoons in London…But how many protest terror?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

When signs like that appear in a crowd its 'fire into the crowd' time. :@@;

Oh yeah, that big scary man with the glow in the dark jacket is firing mercifully into the crowd, he probably doesn't even have a gun

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This issue seems to be derailed, and it's quite apparent that not many would continue this discussion without bringing forth pictures of a few protestors obviously embowered in idiocy, and instead, tackle the root of this issue.

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
He didn't say it was time for the police to fire into the crowd.
I think some of the British public will have enough of this one day and take matters into their own hands.

Calling for attacks against the nations who took them in is a lot worse than some cartoons.

Their religion was being depicted as a terrorist religion so they protest by threatening terrorist acts.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
This issue seems to be derailed, and it's quite apparent that not many would continue this discussion without bringing forth pictures of a few protestors obviously embowered in idiocy, and instead, tackle the root of this issue.

Luxifero

The topic of this discussion is 100's of Muslims protest Muhammad cartoons in London…But how many protest terror? so it is not derailing the discussion to post pictures of these protestors.

Where were the death threats by muslims after the 9/11 attacks, Madrid bombings or London bombings?

I don't recall seeing signs like those directed against the muslim extremists.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There is absolutely no excuse for this what-so-ever.

What happened to freedom of the press? Huh? The very same people who take any opertunity to bash the US for even thinking about imposing some sort of civil standard are the same people justifying Muslims RIOTING because they don't like whats printed in a news paper.

What a bunch of bloody hypocrits you lot are!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The topic of this discussion is 100's of Muslims protest Muhammad cartoons in London…But how many protest terror? so it is not derailing the discussion to post pictures of these protestors.

Where were the death threats by muslims after the 9/11 attacks, Madrid bombings or London bombings?

The topic has derailed to non-sensical bombardment of pictures depicting Muslim extremists agitated at the issue at hand: protest of cartoons regarding a religious figure. Somehow by this animated show of copy and paste skills, we are able to understand the mentality of these rioters, and as to why they are touting signs calling in for the destruction of European peoples.

As I aformentioned before, this could occur by any groups of peoples regardless of thier affiliations, and this is certainly not new behavior. We have Christian extremists acting of the same nature, as we do with Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhist, etc etc etc; now, what commonality exists within all these faiths that manifests and justifies such violent protesting?

9/11 attacks can by no means even be placed upon Muslims, not when a vigorous debate lives as to the true perpetrators of this act, and when the former President of Indonesia himself stated his doubts of the Bali bombing being preformed by Al-Queda.

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, since the radical Muslims don't like our freedoms of expression and speech, I though I would dedicate these two images to them. I truly hope they like my work.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wask
Its to bad something like this has to happen in a country full of cowards like England.
[edit on 3-2-2006 by Wask]

With respect mate as a scot from above the border and a part time sundancer, do you want to say that to my face.....MATE?

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Obviosly the loss of human life is not as high up in importance as a bunch of cartoons...

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Its to bad something like this has to happen in a country full of cowards like England.

With respect mate as a scot from above the border and a part time sundancer, do you want to say that to my face.....MATE?

Yes, don't insult other peoples countries Wask. I don't like it when Americans do that because it gives Americans like me a bad name. Were exactly did Wask get the idea that England is cowardly?!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yeah that's what the limies are known for throughout their history, turning tail and running, like at Rourke's Drift and in, oh I dunno, the parts of WWI and WWII where they were fighting without an Alliance.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
He didn't say it was time for the police to fire into the crowd.

No, I am. When a massive group of people gathers and starts saying things like "lets destroy this god damned freeking country and kill a butt load of the people that live here", its time to start killing the people saying that. These people are practically (ok not really but I think the point is made) warring against the state.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
No, I am. When a massive group of people gathers and starts saying things like "lets destroy this god damned freeking country and kill a butt load of the people that live here", its time to start killing the people saying that. These people are practically (ok not really but I think the point is made) warring against the state.

Mate mate thats far too expensive idea, lets just ship them to australia?
Or some far off penal colony like I dunno....france?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was this evening a block away from this so called mass protest - yep there was a chopper in the sky - and yes a group of Met Policemen on bikes - sat lounging in a square chatting. I only realised that this "riot" was going on from a radio report in my clients premises. Hmm funny this - In all the years I was in Belfast and Derry (Londonderry) when a "riot" happened we kind of new about it - and that was maybe a mile or so from where it was happening. What you are seeing is gross media spin - I dont care which side is right or wrong - but this is PURE media hype. For those of you in the states let me explain - London is a very old and very small location - the concept of the City of London as compared to Dallas or NYC is laughable - our City is actually only one mile square. For a riot to erupt would encompass many many streets - and certainly the one I was on today. The populist media seek to sensationalise such events - and many times we are not treated to the "pull back" shot showing the true expanse of the march/dissruption. I can confirm that as of today in London this action did not dissrupt traffic, the tubes, taxis or anything else i can think of using to travel about our capitol.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i dont exactly know what the islams are trying to achieve with this kind of acts. maybe the destruction of their kind?

i've always longed for peace, but during these few years, this situation has made me a complete hater of the islam and islamic people.

we know the gap in technology between mid-east and western world. we also know that western world (mostly US) would be the one that gains most of destruction of islam people. and we do know that US are ready to nuke anyone that causes too much terror / trouble in their land. so what are the bloody islams trying to achieve? a bloody #in suicide? if the muslims really are a peaceful bunch of people, then why arent the other muslims even trying to stop the fanatics? and better yet, why are the governments of mid-east countries supporting terrorism??

im not religious, and i dont believe in any gods at the moment, i am not a part of any religion. but if i have to choose between islam, which is not nearly as advanced as christianity, and apparently dont support freedom of speech, and christianity, that im already familiar with, and do support all that i do. Then, im gonna choose christianity, and i wish the arabs a painless dead. i hope christianity and the western world will prevail. and it is what is most likely gonna happen. unless we let them advance, have nukes and nuke us at will. because what would an agressive buch of people living in a bronze age do with nukes, a super weapon who can kill a lot of people they hate? of #in course they would use them. i hope the US will nuke the mid-east before that.

even though i know some of u dont want it, and claim that u wouldnt accept it, u would still want to be the one that survives. its in human nature. to survive. at the moment i really want to see and end to this religious fanaticism. we are now able to wipe them all off the planet earth, i say we do it. in 20-30 years now one is even gonna remember it.

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I REALLY THINK AS THOSE ARABS IN THE STREETS WITH ARMAGEDDON SIGNS BECAUSE WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF ANYONE IS GOING TO ACCUSE ME OF THIS THEN BE BLOODY SURE TO ACCUSE THOSE ARABS TOO BECAUSE I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING THAT THEY HAVENT.

i am ready to kick some arab guys out of my country if this kind of fanaticism continues. to be honest im more than happy to do it. i just dont wanna sit rest of my life in a jail because i stabbed an arab that wanted to kill my family and actually the whole of my race.

I AM AN EUROPEAN AND I SURE AS # DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN ONE.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Mate mate thats far too expensive idea, lets just ship them to australia?
Or some far off penal colony like I dunno....france?

Or at least tell them that they must be effing nutz!

Imagine Chaz on the BBC; "Tut tut, not very becoming".

Actually that probably wouldn't intimidate anyone!

eben1
i've always longed for peace, but during these few years, this situation has made me a complete hater of the islam and islamic people.

You should re-evaluate your perception then, because most muslims are perfectly nice and normal people (as normal as human beings get anyway).

Its the people who openly agitate for the death and destruction of the nation that have to be watched, whether they're islamists, fascists, communists, or nationalists.

Hmm, maybe we can just stick the BNP and these protestors into a little box and then all sit back and enjoy the show. Two birds, one stone.

just dont wanna sit rest of my life in a jail because i stabbed an arab

What the heck is wrong with you? DO you realize that you'd be murderous scum if you just started hauling off and killing people because you think they are 'islams'?
Christ if you're going to rant like that at least learn about the people first, i mean, islams? Whats next? "We must stand up against the musselmens and mohammed worshippers" ??

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hmm, maybe we can just stick the BNP and these protestors into a little box and then all sit back and enjoy the show. Two birds, one stone.

Now that's what I'm talking about, that's good stuff!

Put it on PPV and use the proceeds to offset the costs of caring for wounded veterans.

Why the Hell not?!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i told u , they wanna kill me, i defend and kill them if have to. its called self-defense.

im not a bloody idiot. i wont get myself killed and as long as there are islamfasicism im gonna judge then all by that. its the same with christianty but theres not a single thing i can accuse them of. they dont wanna kill me for gods sake.

that dont mean im gonna go and kill some islams. im just gonne be prepared.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im begging for the day that a loud-mouth muslim clown comes protesting into my neighborhood, please god let it happen, PLEASE! Guns-a-blazing from my front porch. Just like england should do.

Point the barrel of a 12-gauge into his dome and look him staight in the eye and say, Have a nice day. Kablam!

If the holy land and allah are so great, then go live in the desert and leave us alone! Im telling you guys, if we dont end this now, its gonna get to the point that I mentioned above. The one country you dont want to piss off is the US of A baby!

Train

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
As usual Muslims riot at the drop-of-a-hat.

Maybe we outta think about launching airstrikes against these protestors who get violent.

Maximu§

Should we launch air strikes on the jewish poeple violently protesting in Israel ?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTrain
Im begging for the day that a loud-mouth muslim clown comes protesting into my neighborhood, please god let it happen, PLEASE! Guns-a-blazing from my front porch. Just like england should do.

Point the barrel of a 12-gauge into his dome and look him staight in the eye and say, have a nice day!. Kablam!

If the holy land and allah are so great, then go live in the desert and leave us alone! Im telling you guys, if we dont end this now, its gonna get to the point that I mentioned above. The one country you dont want to piss off is the US of A baby!

Train

I dont think muslim's offen go to trailer parks

[edit on 3-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join