It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100's of Muslims protest Muhammad cartoons in London…But how many protest terror?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iman

I am a Muslim and the problem is I don’t know who the real terrorists are? Who are they if you can please tell me clearly?

So typical, why don't you just say that you advocate and agree with what they are doing... you know VERY well who the real terrorists are ...and you know very well what they want... so why play word games?

In this case the TERRORIST are MUSLEMS !... Other cases are not beeing discuss in this thread, so why use them to attemp a change of subject ?

What makes you think that you or anyone of your religion has the roght to call out for people's beheadings, because they do not agree with a cartoon ?? THAT's terrorism and you know it !

That are plenty of injustices in this world, but guess what ...two wrongs don't make a right. The Muslem countries have laways tried to invade a force their will upon others, and I'm sure that you has a Muslem knows this, as you have been studying histroy right ?

So, ...You know who the terrorists are.

Make no mistake,... i have nothing against you and your religion, AS LONG AS it does not interfeer with the safety of my family, and my country/ies.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum

Now your new argument is why we Muslims don’t protest against these terrorists as violently as we do against the cartoons??

Please show where ANYONE here has stated that you should protest violently against the terrorists????

Thank you for pointing that out Freedom ... I saw that as well.
No one said to protest 'Violently'. Where are you in the world
Iman? Is your thinking typical of all the muslims in your area?
Are you are one of those out protesting the cartoons?

The rest of your post is off topic and utter garbage

I agree with this as well. Sounded like radical
Muslim group-think brainwashing. No self responsibility
and blame everyone else for everything.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Are the Iraqis terrorists because they didn’t give you
free access to their oil? ... because they are retaliating
for a war based on nothing and has claimed more than
150,000 lives?

This is beyond pathetic.

The Iraqis are not terrorists. The insurgents are. The Iraqis
HATE the insurgents. They know that if the insurgents went
away, then our liberating troops could come home and Iraqis
would have their country all to themselves.

The war hasn't claimed 150,000 lives. Not even close. There
are civilians who die, but they are almost always killed by
INSURGENTS - who are their fellow MUSLIMS.

The war wasn't 'based on nothing'. Tell that to the families
of the hundreds of thousands that Saddam butchered. Tell
that to the tens of thousands of families of those raped
and maimed by his sons.

You have totally destroyed that country and now
you say Iraqis are free and real democracy will take place.

The country is NOT destroyed. Stop listening to radical muslim
propaganda. It is FREE. The people are FREE and can vote.
The country is running VERY well, better than under Saddam.
AND the billions of $$$ that Saddam was stealing from Iraqis
and buying mansions and paying off UN officials has stopped.
The Iraqis are finally getting the Oil for Food money they
were supposed to get.

Your blathering has been rather enlightening. It is apparent
that you'd rather listen to the ignorant lies of Al-Jazzerra than
to see the truth. I smell a troll.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The country is NOT destroyed. Stop listening to radical muslim
propaganda. It is FREE. The people are FREE and can vote.
The country is running VERY well, better than under Saddam.
AND the billions of $$$ that Saddam was stealing from Iraqis
and buying mansions and paying off UN officials has stopped.
The Iraqis are finally getting the Oil for Food money they
were supposed to get.

Not only that, but also, the Sheiits (sorry if spelled it worng), were allowed for the first time in many years to have their religious cerimonies, which Saddam had forbidden.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
where were the mass protests in Chicago, Boston and New York from the Irish American community when the IRA were ....

Good question.

Big difference. The Muslims are all highly connected.
They move enmasse.

Catholics (I'm Catholic of Irish heritage) worship the same
way but are not involved in the politics of other countries
simply because they happen to have a majority that have
the same religious beliefs. Muslims are the exact opposite.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
but also, the Sheiits (sorry if spelled it worng), were allowed for the first time in many years to have their religious cerimonies, which Saddam had forbidden.

Yep. And the schools that have been built by US, the hospitals
that are upgraded by US, etc. etc. The electrical grid was a mess
when we arrived. It's much better now and could be perfect
except for the MUSLIM insurgents.

Destroyed Iraq? Yeah, right.

It's in the best shape it's been in for at least
40 years and it's because of the Coalition
of liberators.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well I have some Questions!

Firstly, how come that this same Cartoons were Published FOUR MONTHS ago, and nobody made such a Big Fuss about it?

Muslim newspaper ran cartoons 4 months ago

No outrage when Egyptian publication headlined drawings on Ramadan cover

While Muslims across the world have rioted in the past week against countries whose newspapers have published cartoons of the prophet Muhammad, there was no uproar when the same caricatures were prominently displayed in an Islamic newspaper four months ago.

The images originating in Denmark's Jyllands-Posten in September were reportedly featured on the cover and inside pages of Egypt's al-Fagr (the Dawn) in October, during the holy month of Ramadan.

According to the Freedom for Egyptians blog, al-Fagr included the cartoons on the front cover and page 17 of its edition dated Oct. 17. The headline, when translated, is said to read: "Continued Boldness. Mocking the Prophet and his wife by Caricature."

Well, nothing much happened happened on the 17th October.

So, why all the Big Fuss Today?

Could it be yet another PsyOps to prepare People for the Upcoming war with Iran and Syria?

The Following Article is dated Feburary the 8th:

New Evidence Suggests Muslim Riots Are Staged Psyop

Yesterday leading Russian MP Vladimir Zhirinovsky said that the riots were a manufactured psychological operation on the part of the US in an attempt to enlist hardened EU support for a military strike against Iran.

As first highlighted by this website and others, more evidence has come to light that confirms fake and misleading caricatures were bundled in with the more tame cartoons that were printed in Danish newspapers. Muslims were misled into believing that all the images were printed in newspapers when they were not.

The US government is no stranger to using falsely attributed paraphernalia to fan the flames of racial tension. During the Vietnam era civil rights struggle, the FBI mass mailed coloring books that were attributed to the Black Panthers. The books portrayed white people as pigs and encouraged blacks to violently attack and kill them. Primarily mailed to white neighborhoods, the books had the effect of turning middle class sentiment against the black rights movement and leading to support of enhanced authoritarian crackdown.

Just in Time I Guess!

And what did Condy say yesterday?

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Wednesday accused U.S. adversaries Iran and Syria of stoking Muslim anger against the West over cartoons of the rophet Mohammad that have sparked deadly protests.

"Iran and Syria have gone out of their way to inflame sentiments and to use this to their own purposes and the world ought to call them on it," Rice said at a joint news conference with Israel's Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.

She said nothing justified the violence that had resulted worldwide from the cartoons and appealed to governments to urge calm.

Reuters< br />

Is that so Ms. Rice?

Anyway, let's move on.

Did you know, that Merete Eldrup, managing director of JP/Politikens Hus Hus, the company that published the cartoons, is the wife of Anders Eldrup, chairman of DONG?

Well isn't that SPECIAL?

FURTHERMORE,

Mister Anders has been among the attendees at the last five meetings of the Bilderberger Gathering.

A Coincidence?

I think NOT!

Bilderberg Connection To Muslim Riots

The controversy continues over the anti-Islamic cartoons published in a Danish publication. The latest word notes that Merete Eldrup, managing director of JP/Politikens Hus, the company that published the cartoons, is the wife of Anders Eldrup, chairman of DONG (Danish Oil and Natural Gas), a currently state-owned energy provider about to be privatized.

Moreover, according to a posting on Indymedia UK, as well as several other sources, Anders has been among the attendees at the last five meetings of the Bilderberger gathering, alleged by some to be an internationalist conspiracy bent on world government.

Meanwhile, his wife, before she took over the directorship at JP/PH, was both the Head of Secretariat at the Ministry of Economic and Business Affairs, and the Deputy Director of the Danish Energy Authority. She is currently Deputy Chairman and Managing Director of the Copenhagen Business School.

Well, thats very Interesting Information, don't you think?

Somethings is going to happen soon...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum

So ubermunche;

Since the IRA committed acts of atrocity, we should just sit back and let fundamentalist Msulims have their way with violence??

That's quite a leap of logic on your part and something I have never and would never advocate in any of my posts.

BTW, a SIGNIFICANT difference between the two is that one (the IRA) is a politcal organization motivated by nationalist/separatist causes; not religious ones. They weren't commiting their acts of violence in the name of Catholocism. So their action never required any denouncement on the part of any religious organization; though, I am certain they were.

But the significant comparisons being that many who shared a common heritage, or tenuous ancestral link at best, failed to speak out and condemn in any way although many actively supported them but Irish catholics from the north, the republic or elsewhere did not suffer the near hysterical accusations which seems to have been levelled at all muslims by some which seems to be a worrying trend both on here and in the world in general.

Fundamentalist Muslims are committing their acts of violence in the name of their religion and Allah.

Many muslim organisations have condemned and distanced themselves from such actions, The Muslim Council of Great Britain has been often criticised by radical organisations because of it's moderate stance. But quite frankly trying to seperate out the influence of national interests and western foreing policy from the religious ideology as though they had absolutely no part to play in creating the current climate and tensions is naive and misguided. I have no truck with those who call for violence and/or an expansionist desire to inflict their beliefs and ideals on others or have their sensitivities elevated beyond the needs of others but this whole thing is part of a wider issue with rights and wrongs on both sides but it seems some are keen to make the muslim world take the full responsibility for the wrongs. You at least have made a distinction between fundamentalistss and the rest, unlike some.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by ubermunche]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Were the Bosnians terrorists because they retaliated after their mass massacres took place in Srebrenica and daily killings of women and children and getting raped by the Serb forces?
Your Western countries watched for 5 years while this was all happening in Europe, than you took action when most of the Muslims were slaughtered.

Bosnia is part of europe and it will never be islamic land.
Us east europians are a bit harsh some times but if some islamic minority
would want to separate and take land i would do the same i would want you out, this is tracian, dacian and other aicient civilisations land that are not islamic.
You come as refugies and then you want a pice of our land.
I dont care if refugies or people that migrated have been here for around couple of hundred of years, we been here for 36.000 thoulsands of years.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Some of the Chechens (that's the terrorist kind for you ) were ethnically cleansing Russians and had created a warlord regime complete with kidnappings, slave trade and all sorts of extortion. Screw that.

Now, was that Before the FIRST or after the SECOND Russian Invasion?

I don't believe that crap for a second. This would have been in the news. If you are quoting Kavkaz-Center, don't bother.

I suggest you READ UP some of the FACTS mister, before you open up your Mouth.

Here's where you can START:

OP/ED: Chechnya: Russia's Dirty War

Boo hoo. They should have know better than join these gangs as mercenaries for obscure Wahhabi figures. Besides, that most Chechen men are dead in itlsef is a blatant lie.

As I said before - where there Chechen Terrorists PRIOR the Russian Invasion , I mean Prior the Russian GENOCIDE of the Chechen Population?

There was plenty of info on Chechnya and the chechen cause is often shown sympathecially. Heck, the terrorist Zakaev lives freely in London and was not extradited to Russia. Basaev has given interviews in a friendly kind of setup, for every media outlset in the wolrd.

Well, I do not know which NEWS you were Reading - I guess they were Russian.

As for the school and the theater, we now know what animals the chechen terrorists are. Don't you dare to try and justify these beasts. They should burn in hell.

There is a Beslan Tragedy happening EVERYDAY in Chechnya - and GUESS WHAT? NOBODY CARES! (your dear President Included :up

OK, I repeat very slowly - terrorists are the people who blow up schools full of children, blow up subway trains at rush hour, hijack planes and decapitate helpless communication engineers as well as shoot peaceful Nepalese construction workers in the head, execution style. Is that clear enough, buddy?

Want to know how many

Schools

Mosques

Bridges

Power Plants

Hospitals

Civilan Houses

the Russians Bombed and Levelles with Ground in Grozny?

Terrorism?

Naaaaaaaaah - War AGAINST terrorist RIGHT?

Grozny After the Russian Genocide

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Souljah, it is already known that the pictures shown were fabrications added, and added by the imams to further enrage the ignorant. You now come and try to twist it around as if the truth isn't already know? Please, wait a little while before rewriting history!

It is also know that the cartoons came out months ago, and have been taken throughout theh Muslim world by a travelling, preaching imam from Europe, and this was done to insure everyone had a chance to see the cartoons and do exactly what they are doing. The ignorant Westerners might not have seen such stupid and violent responses coming, but the one who did this did it on purpose.

Were it not for the truth already out there, maybe resisionism would have worked, trying to take the events and twisting them for an agenda might have worked.
Are you doing this on purpose? You really know how I despise it when misleading stuff is posted. Please. Let us not think that ATS is as stupid as the rest of the knee-jerk, evening-news watching world.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by Aelita
Some of the Chechens (that's the terrorist kind for you ) were ethnically cleansing Russians and had created a warlord regime complete with kidnappings, slave trade and all sorts of extortion. Screw that.

Now, was that Before the FIRST or after the SECOND Russian Invasion?

You can call it invasion if you will, but the fact is that there was a systematic and brutal campaign against ethnic Russians after the Soviet Union ceased to exist, that somehow escaped your OP/ED opus. There are eyewitness and victims reports that you either didnt' find or chose to ignore. They are mostly written in Russian, which may explain the omission. No, I'm not going to do Google work for you.

Since Chechnya used to be an instrument for the West, to put pressure on Russia, these facts were largely suppressed. Even decapitation of three workers from New Zealand by "freedom fighters" went largely unnoticed, as was detention and rape of an American couple by the Chechens (the Americans were there on a humanitarian aid mission).

I suggest you READ UP some of the FACTS mister, before you open up your Mouth.

You could use a piece of your own advice, mister.

As I said before - where there Chechen Terrorists PRIOR the Russian Invasion , I mean Prior the Russian GENOCIDE of the Chechen Population?

YES. You got that? YES. It was during the CHECHEN GENOCIDE OF RUSSIAN POPULATION, which preceded everything else. Mister.

There is a Beslan Tragedy happening EVERYDAY in Chechnya - and GUESS WHAT? NOBODY CARES! (your dear President Included :up

So, like, the theater siege and beslan are justified, in your opinion? Is that it?

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Aelita]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ubermunche
where were the mass protests in Chicago, Boston and New York from the Irish American community when the IRA were ....

Good question.

Big difference. The Muslims are all highly connected.
They move enmasse.

Catholics (I'm Catholic of Irish heritage) worship the same
way but are not involved in the politics of other countries
simply because they happen to have a majority that have
the same religious beliefs. Muslims are the exact opposite.

That's not entirley accurate, I'm of Irish Catholic descent too and can say that both in Britain and the US as well as Canada and Australia many people of the same heritage actively supported the IRA by fundraising as did some US politicians, Ted Kennedy for one. There were many political links between Sinn Fein (the political wing of the IRA) and the US and other English speaking countries with significant Irish populations. 9/11 put quite a spanner in the works in that regard, so called 'freedom fighters' never look quite so heroic when their attacks are aimed at you.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by ubermunche]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You won't even discuss what the USG is doing to 'the people' in this country. And you are all oblivious to what our government is, and has been doing to people around the world. Cold Blooded Murderers ! For SURE !

Do you think the crimes and atrocities the USG commits on other people around the world to be on the US news?
Did you know that all of the food we are shipping around the world to 'help the starving children' is considered frankenfood?, and much of the AID they are sending to these starving children IS corn and grain that has been contaminated with chemicals that are outlawed in every other industrialized country in the world?

It's all part of what you are willing to accept, but you feel like you have the right to criticize the Muslim people because they do not denounce the 'radical' people in their faith.
What about the priest who molested children? Did the Catholic people 'oust' them?! Or did the Catholic Church protect them for all those years?

listen to me !

1 in 2 American men will develop cancer in their life,
1 in 3 American women will develop cancer in their life.

Look at how popular this 'war on terror' forum is here, and you feel like you have the right to criticize others here based on their belief's?
because they contradict yours?

Something is wrong with YOU!
And YOUR problems are 10x worse than the Muslims!
You wanna know why?
Because YOU are not willing to address OUR real problems.

Thank you.

(sorry if this was off-topic, i just read the last page of this thread)

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Souljah, it is already known that the pictures shown were fabrications added, and added by the imams to further enrage the ignorant. You now come and try to twist it around as if the truth isn't already know? Please, wait a little while before rewriting history!

What RE-writing Hisory mister Crowne?

I did not MAKE up, that the Husband of the Editor of the Journal that started this Riots is a member of the Bilderberg group and attented the meeting just days before?

So, why all the FUSS Today, when its most needed for the Globalists to Ignite even more Fear from Islamic Religion, and to Portray the Muslims as Wild Animals, which do not do anything but Burn buildings and protest over some dumbs cartoons?

I find it just a little too CONVENIENT.

Especially with Condy attacking IRAN and SYRIA!

Well, RIGHT ON TIME, huh TC?

[edit on 9/2/06 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Submersible,

I agree that a lot needs to be changed in how our government goes about the very real problems that we are facing in healthcare, education, foreign aid etc. However, this is a topic for a different thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
And if the Muslims try a FRANCE riot on UK lol they will be shot on spot by Military and rounded up into prison camps and deported home where they belong where their religion is followed and practiced by everyone they be at home that way.

Uh what ?

The british military has moved on a bit since the boer wars mate...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well I have some Questions!

Firstly, how come that this same Cartoons were Published FOUR MONTHS ago, and nobody made such a Big Fuss about it?

Great question... but i think you should ask it to the riotters and protesters.

To me this is nothing but a dirty excuse to scream more "death to the Infidel, and Death to Jew, and Death to America"... evn tho neither Jews or Americans published the cartoon... but what the heck .. an Infidel is an Infidel, not metter what wrapping they come with.

Also, 4 months ago, Iran had not opne they're big mouth about blowing Israel and the USA off the map with nuclear weapons... now they did, so the Muslem world is felling "high on the hogg"... no pune intent...

Oh wait ...let me refraze this before there is an ATS riott about the frase "feeling high on the PIG"...

You can use the same frase with the following choices:

" Feeling high on the ____________________ "

a) American Pig
b) Jewish Pig
c) Infidel Pig
d) dumb female pig who has no permission to speak or drive as Allah says
e) Lamb ( christians) aka Christina Pig

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

and to Portray the Muslims as Wild Animals, which do not do anything but Burn buildings and protest over some dumbs cartoons?

Erm.. is it not what they seem to be actually doing?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
That are plenty of injustices in this world, but guess what ...two wrongs don't make a right. The Muslem countries have laways tried to invade a force their will upon others, and I'm sure that you has a Muslem knows this, as you have been studying histroy right ?

So, ...You know who the terrorists are.

Make no mistake,... i have nothing against you and your religion, AS LONG AS it does not interfeer with the safety of my family, and my country/ies.

I guess what I hope that you will understand as Americans is this...
You do not understand who the REAL terrorist are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'
So, ....... now YOU know who the terrorist are.

And this does very much so interfere with the safety of your family and everybody else in this country.
It looks to me like the EPA is going to try and suffocate the entire population before we could ever "rize up" against this government!
According to the government, children in major metropolitan areas have lost 80% of their lung function.

I guess it is 'human nature' for our minds to be occupied with what we are being told is 'trying' to kill us instead of the truth, but it's not like you are all still ignorant to the truth> Now what ?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join