It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100's of Muslims protest Muhammad cartoons in London…But how many protest terror?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
See my original post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[mod edit for spamming- please don't copy and paste the same text into different threads]

[edit on 7-2-2006 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thank you "Fear allah" for your "peaceful" message but frankly ,please dont take any offence at this constructive critism, you can go and insert that religios retoric up any oriface of your pleasing put dont try and preach it to me.

You want me to read about islam? Dont threaten and insult me and I might consider it.

You want me to believe islam is peaceful? Speak out against acts against the west done by extremists.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Just came across this

www.news.com.au...

Seems yet again..........one rule for one and ................

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
fear allah
How many threads are you going to grace with that 'wisdom', four, five, a hundred?

If you keep it up, all your hard work will be in vain, because the posts will be deleted. Why not add some original thought to the topic instead?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yes, fear allah, please do not cross post the same text in several different threads.

If you have something to contribute, great, but you needn't post the same stuff in each thread.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
fear allah,
please explain why the imams are lying and show fabricated pictures. WE all know what the 12 real pictures look like, but the protesters are obviously being misled by these lying Imams. What these Imams were doing are far worse than the 12 pictures published by Jyllands-Posten in September last year!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As a muslim I find "fear allah"s message to be somewhat dubious. Granted my reason's are not very strong.

Let me explain why I believe him to be nothing more than someone spreading disinformation. In every reference he made to the Prophet Muhammad, he added (s.w.t) next to it.

S.W.T. refers to subhana wa taala, which is usually placed next to any of the 99 names of Allah, i.e. Allah (s.w.t), not Muhammad, which one traditionally follows with (S.A.W.) that is, salallahu alaihi wassalam. Or (PBUH) that is, peace be upon him. I forgot the translation for (s.w.t) though.

Of course, I could be wrong, but somehow I have this nagging feeling that he is not what he claims to be. If I am wrong, then I apologize.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Fear alah i think it's been said.
Now they said "we are sorry for posting the cartoons"
What do you want us to do?Do you want the whole europe to beg now,
over one single guy that made the cartoons?
You know people are looking for a peacefull solution so people can coexist in peace, after all we are all human, every one looks the same 2 legs 2 arms and a head.
Not that it's the danish goverment fault, it's not, they didint print the cartoons, now to hold the whole europe for this it's just too much.
Now it's up to the people of islam to judge and not take irational decisions,
because if something hapens, something bad then i will be glad for the contra ofensive that you are going to get in response if anithing go's bad.
And not only me but all of us that live in europe, i didint suport any wars in the meaddle east but i am going to start doing that and so will many, once
people start calling for solutions it's bad news.

We said we are sorry for posting such things.
If you decide to bomb europe with terorist atacks you deserve whats coming to you.
Fanatics dont have a place in europe go home!!!
I dont need your bloody oil.
A bunch of cartoons this is whats all about a buch of cartoons?
I live in est europe and there are muslims that come and live here, not once we had said something not once, we wellcomed them, many came here because they were persecuted we didint say anithing, the only thing we said is wellcome and this is how you repay all of us with banners of mass murder over a cartoon.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fear allah

I am just normal Muslim who lives a normal life.

Are you sure?

To be honest: To me, you sound like a NON-Muslim who grabs the chance to create with such a posting like yours hate against the whole Muslims.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Seems that way, doesn't it Riwka?

I repeat my previous assertion. I believe this abusive poster is just a bigoted opportunist who's trying to create more tensions between the west and the muslims.

Well this muslim is not convinced

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The vast majority of Muslims in the UK are law abiding,hard working and make a valuable contribution to this country.
The vast majority have distanced themselves from those who have chosen to manipulate the cartoons episode to vent their threats against the West.
There is an increased hardening of tolerance now in the UK its people will NOT be bullied into threats we are not a nation which has ever been known to lie down and be walked all over.
We share an enjoyment of democracy which we have always fought to keep and will do so in the future.
There is no place in Britain for the extremists whose intention is to change our way of life as we know it.
These extremists represent but a tiny percent of the population.
The Country will never submit to these terror merchants.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I see the public (and televised) apology from one of those tastelessly dressed as a suicide bomber got little or no exposure here.

BBC News "Protester is returned to prison", Tuesday, 7 February 2006, 12:13 GMT

A demonstrator who imitated a suicide bomber in a Muslim protest over cartoons satirising the Prophet Muhammad has been recalled to prison.
Omar Khayam, 22, of Bedford, is a convicted drug dealer who was jailed in 2002 and released on licence last year after serving half his sentence.

He was arrested and recalled to prison for breaching the terms of his licence.

Never mind, eh? Muslim or not - this was a man who dealt class A drugs in his community for a profit. Scum. It defies belief how someone can say that he is offended by pictures of muhammed published in the press, but then will willingly destroy his own community for personal gain.

Hypocrite.

Looks like his heartfelt apology turned out to be a begging letter to the authorities not to send him back to prison.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by martin3030
The vast majority of Muslims in the UK are law abiding,hard working and make a valuable contribution to this country.
The vast majority have distanced themselves from those who have chosen to manipulate the cartoons episode to vent their threats against the West.
There is an increased hardening of tolerance now in the UK its people will NOT be bullied into threats we are not a nation which has ever been known to lie down and be walked all over.
We share an enjoyment of democracy which we have always fought to keep and will do so in the future.
There is no place in Britain for the extremists whose intention is to change our way of life as we know it.
These extremists represent but a tiny percent of the population.
The Country will never submit to these terror merchants.

Well yea martin but which are the ones?
How do you know how do you sort them out?
I agree that among them there are alot that dont wish disasters.
They can be calm and all the sudden unpredicatable and before we know it they can detonate them selfs in the sub way or in another public place with lot's of people around.
Can you pick out which ones are violent and which ones are not?
If something hapens we are not even prepered for such a big scale event in europe.
It takes only one to press the button and take hundreds or even more with him.
We should just leave them alone and get out of there and then ask them nice to go home and maybe after a while try to comunicate after we have put our diffrences away.
Guess it's not possible since bush is hungry for war and oil.

They acuse people because one man.
If bush says something they think every one says the same.
If a cartoonist draws something they think we all drew it.
They dont make the diffrence they dont sort us, so why should we?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
From the response of the nutcase here with his mad rhetoric, the only solution is education on a massive scale to counter his form of moronic mass murder intentions on a global scale.

His sense of history, even his own is fully distorted and filled with nonsense any school kid would have scored better marks with a blank piece of answer sheet. The arabs were mainly traders, of all kinds inclusive of slavery and piracy during the reign of their fave prophet and i am sure Africans hate them by sight. If any nation deserves the economic rapist tag, arabs such as them sure do lead the way. But modern humanity does not blame the sons for their father's deeds, unlike him. We were taught an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Fortunately, what he wrote is only his POV and definately not anyone else's, at least not publically. The only appropriate response to his rant is to dump it to the trashcan where it belongs and not allow it to work our anger up. Just dont let him get more credit than he deserves, for animals like him thrives and feed on the hate.

Nothing less than civilians, women and children tortured or cut open by his guns or nukes will assuage his own personal demented god whom no intelligent and peaceful muslim will acknowledge as the peaceful and merciful Allah, praised be His name.

Never forget Beslan-323 innocent children murdered by thugs like him

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Never forget Beslan-323 innocent children murdered by thugs like him

That's up for debate. Beslan is not something most in the West get too deep into, but there's room to dive, I assure you...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Islam is religion of peace
First of all our prophet (swt) is the most important person to us from every human in this world even our parents, brothers and sisters and all the relatives.
When someone makes fun of our prophet (swt) than it totally outrages us because he is so important to us that we are ready to die for him, that’s how much we respect and love him. Our blood boils when someone tries to make fun out of our prophet (swt)

IS IT cause you sure dont follow that with burning flags, chanting death to denmark, setting fire to various embassies round world, protesting marches with signs saying europe your 9/11 next, and lop their heads off, and all other signs.

WOW thats really peacefull that is?????

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
The prophecies of the Bible are coming true and the prophecies of the Old Testament have come true.

- That's some claim.
Perhaps you'd care to back that claim up and specify a few of them then?

I don't mean the most banal and sweeping generalities but maybe, say, half a dozen specific examples of those prophesies you say have now "come true"?

Everyone hates Jesus.

- Everyone!?
Since when? On what basis do you make that claim?

Just because not everyone claims to "love Jesus" and some people refuse the previous unquestioning acceptance and are prepared to ask the awkward questions is no grounds for making such an obviously incorrect assertion.

no one hates Mohamed.

- Are you seriously trying to say that even on this site there is no 'hate' for Mohamed and Islam?!

Have you read any of the threads?

why the hate for Jesus in cartoon literature for centuries without censure

- Er, you'll find it isn't that long ago that people were being burnt, beheaded and generally slaughtered for behaviour or beliefs one band of so-called 'Christians' or another found so outrageous death was considered a reasonable punishment.

Islam is around 500yrs younger than Christianity, I suggest you at and study what 'Christians' were up to in the last 500yrs.
Salem anyone?
The birth of and 'war between Protestantism and Catholicism?

and we now have these simple charactures of Mohamend and Death now ensues without retribution...?????

- What "without retribution"?
People are being arrested all over Europe for the riots; any assault and murder is pursued through the courts and military action is going on in the ME against those pursuing 'Jihad'.

You people are blinded by the world. Look into the Truth.:

- Actually matey I think you just described your own outlook.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by FactoryLad
Never mind, eh?

- Never mind what?

Muslim or not - this was a man who dealt class A drugs in his community for a profit.

- Exactly; his religion is about as relevant to any of that as a football hooligans' religion is.

It defies belief how someone can say that he is offended by pictures of muhammed published in the press, but then will willingly destroy his own community for personal gain.

Hypocrite.

- Indeed.

Looks like his heartfelt apology turned out to be a begging letter to the authorities not to send him back to prison.

- That maybe; but it doesn't detract from the fact that his very public apology (before this additional information came out) got little attention (particularly from those who are always the first to claim 'they never.......etc etc'.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

CX

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Incase anyones interested, it appears that the "suicide bomber" protester has been returned to prison.

www.sky.com...

CX.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
.... think carefully. Think deeply. Which would promote better understanding between cultures? Which would aid in unity?

The purpose of political cartoons is NOT to 'promote better understanding
between cultures' and it isn't to 'aid in unity'. The purpose of political
cartoons is to express the viewpoint of the cartoonist in an easy to read
and understand characterization. Sometimes said in parody. Sometimes
said in humor. Sometimes in dark or dry humor. Sometimes just flat.
But the purpose isn't warm and fuzzy unity creating ... it's to tell the
truth, as the cartoonist sees it, in a way that gets across to the masses.

The Danish cartoonist equates Islam and terrorism.
This is a feasible reality.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
First of all our prophet (swt) is the most important person to us from every human in this world even our parents, brothers and sisters and all the relatives.
When someone makes fun of our prophet (swt) than it totally outrages us because he is so important to us that we are ready to die for him, that’s how much we respect and love him. Our blood boils when someone tries to make fun out of our prophet (swt)

IS IT cause you sure dont follow that with burning flags, chanting death to denmark, setting fire to various embassies round world, protesting marches with signs saying europe your 9/11 next, and lop their heads off, and all other signs.

WOW thats really peacefull that is?????

Did i make fun ? NO
Did some other people make fun ? NO
Did one or 2 people make fun? YES
That is right 1 or 2 they made the cartoons, and you start boiling and acusing all of us.
Use your brain why dont you do that before showing up with baners like kill europe 911 to europe, die all, honestly why?

Now do i know those 2 guys that made fun, NO
Do i have something in common with them, NO
it's your time to say "sorry for the banners"because people said sorry for the dumb *** that made the cartoons.
What if a crack head starts to say stuff about your prophet but he is mentally retarded, he has a red line on his ID card, what do you do then?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join