It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who burnt the Alabama churches?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'am thinking those kids who listen to the satan music... you know the heavy metal # that praises satan...

[edit on 12-2-2006 by thawyze]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Whoever it is, is worse than the muslims burning buildings because they are offended over the cartoons. At least they have the you know what's to show themselves to make their point.

I really hope this is one lone wacko with a personal beef, but I don't see how it could go this far without it being more organized than that. If it were a bunch of kids, I don't see how the word couldn't have gotten out by now what they were up to.

The number of incidents in such a short amount of time is really disturbing, as well as the lack of information, and this could easily escalate even further due to how much this person or persons is getting away with.

I just hope they catch them soon, because the longer it goes on the more likely it is to be something "organized" and that would really be bad. A warped individual is one thing, a warped organized group puts it in a whole other light I don't even want to think about.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A similar string of church burnings happened in the mid-nineties. I think there were a few arrests of white supremacists, but I don't think all fires were accounted for.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yup, I remember those fires. I remember it was painted as a racial thing, but the ratio of black/white burnings indicated no preference. Of course, this time we have nobody trying to be the first black president.
Still, it is safer to be in a Baptist church in Alabama than it is to go hunting with the Veep. So far, nobody has been hurt in the fires.

Pardon me; I'm still laughing heartily over Dick's accidental discharge. Bless his heart.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ah, they seen to be onto something. Two guys in fact (but don't have them yet).

my.earthlink.net.../43f01250_3ca6_1552620060213-854826997

A federal investigator said witness reports and behavioral profilers led authorities to believe that two white men were responsible for the fires. Witnesses said they saw two men in a sport utility vehicle near a number of the fires.

"They're not youths or teens. It's probably someone in their 20s or 30s. We believe they're pretty much inseparable. They're something like bosom buddies," said Eric Kehn, a spokesman for the federal Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agency.

Evidence from one of the earlier fires indicates the perpetrators may have been briefly trapped inside the building and may have been hurt, said Jim Cavanaugh, ATF regional director.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join