It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Apartheid Wall: Environmental Disaster in Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
IS anyone else aware of this happening? I've only heard about this today. According to this website, it's the ressurrection of the Berlin Wall

jerusalem.indymedia.org...

In the northern West Bank, the first phase of the Apartheid Wall is to be approximately 70 miles long and is to include electric fences, a �dead zone,� trenches, cameras, sensors and security patrols, all at a cost of tens of millions of dollars.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
maybe i should be searching the net for this type of information versus playing this ats game...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Israel has been suffering daily terrorist attacks in the form of suicide bombings for a little more than three years now since the beginning if the intifata. Young Palestinian-Arabs wearing belts filled with explosives and scrap metal, infiltrate Israel and detonate them where they can kill the most people. The majority of these attempts, more than a dozen per day, are stopped by the Israeli Defense Force, but many still get through.

The wall is an attempt to stop these attacks. It's not a good solution, but other methods have not been successful so the wall is being built out of frustration.

This is old news to people who follow news in the Middle East, but I think the overall situation deserves more attention.

www.operationsick.com...

new topics

join