It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nephilim (pic)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The human skeleton can take only so much weight. If you look at the larger heavier animals they have massive legs. I'm not sure what the maximum weight a human could be before its own weight hampers it.

That information might be out there somewhere. You might find info on that by studying our own documented present day 'giants'.

Hey cool photo

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

lol, sorry its been proven that they wouldn't be too cumbersome. Just like the dinosaurs, the ozone back the was 200 percent thicker than it was today. In a easier way to explain it, everything was "bigger", dinosaurs, as well as humanoids, or we know them as giants. The media isn't in on this because their controlled. Imagine if all that we were taught in school was proven to be a lie? That would create chaos for the powers that wanna be. In the bible there was king "Og", and king "Goliath", they were giants by being estimated that time to be "12-14 cubits"? Thats today like 18-19 feet.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i cant see the picture the OP has posted since the page is not existing anymore.

If i can recollect, the best known pic for a giant skeleton at an excavation site is from worth1000 site, which was part of a competition.

The pic was circulated on the internet as to be found by some pilot from saudi arabian air force and found in the Rubb Al Khali (The empty Quarters)

Its a bloody fake and you folks are running this thread into 4 to 5 pages??? Sheesh!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
Its a bloody fake and you folks are running this thread into 4 to 5 pages??? Sheesh!!!

Haha, what you havent noticed the general trend of threads?
- page 1: someone make a fantastic claim (often with a picture many years old). Everyone goes "awesome, way cool!"
- page 2: Someone post the evidence for it being a fake. Everyone go "hey, I knew it was fake!"
- page 3: Someone post another unrelated picture/link saying "well if the OP is fake, maybe this is real!"
- page 4: repeat sequence

4 to 5 pages isnt that much either. I'm sure there are 40-50 page threads where the OP is a known hoax.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately alot of giant and alien pictures can be traced back to Worth1000 where they hold Photoshop contests.

Archaeological Anomalies 2
www.worth1000.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hm, the link is broken for me unfortunately.

But what are Nephilim? Ive heard the term several times but Ive never known what they are/were. Ive also heard another term apparently used to a Reptilian Alien race, although I forget which it was.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Perhaps our skeletons can only hold so much weight, but people seem to forget that every species can evolve and adapt to fit their specific needs so there could have very well been a humanoid of such height way far back in our history.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Morning Revival

Yes that is possible, the robust species of plant eating hominids seemed to have moved in that direction somewhat. However at this time no such evidence of larger than normal height humans have been found.

Due to the 19th century belief in the bible as truth there are lots of hoaxes and false claims for giants but int he end they all end up unevidenced or shown to be fake or misinterpretations.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginalBigsby

Hey i have to disagree about the media being all over this. Because they would have to actually agree with the bible because the bible speaks of the giants. So don't be fooled that this is fake. God is real and his word is real and he loves you. God Bless You.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik

In his book, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, author John Haywood describes "very large" bones in stone graves found in Williamson County, Tennessee, in 1821. In White County, Tennessee, an "ancient fortification" contained skeletons of gigantic stature averaging at least 7 feet in length.

I joined ATS just to reply to this thread. The discovery of the fort in White County was said to be on the property of a great, great uncle of mine. It's true. The story has been passed down with no changes for generations. His sons were hunting and discovered it. They thought they had found another Indian mound (the mounds are everywhere in this area). My relatives had the foresight to contact someone more knowledgeable. The people came out and excavated, took the bones and other artifacts (there were more things like knives and pipes and things with writing on them), and no one in my family ever heard from them again. No explanation on who these people were or where they had came from. Also, not mentioned is that the giants were found with tiny people averaging only about 3 ft in height. Some were buried sitting up crossed-legged and some were buried on their backs.

If you know where I can get a copy of that book, I'd appreciate if you could tell me. I've been looking for it forever. All I have is family stories and the stories old people tell.

For a link on more alternate history for my area visit here:
www.tngenweb.org...
or
www.tngenweb.org...

(No spam or viruses. It's our genealogy website.)

Blessings,
tncryptogal

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
sorry to burst your bubble of enjoyment but those are fake fake FAKE.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A very interesting book by Dr. Joel Klenck entitled The Genesis Model for the Origin, Variation, and Continuation of Human Populations, argues that the Biblical Nephilim are extinct non-modern (or non-H. sapiens) humans such as the Neanderthal and H. antecessor. Klenck provides a chilling last chapter quoting geneticists (Prof. Church from Harvard) and paleoanthropologists (Prof. Hawks from Wisconsin) that Neanderthals will be rebirthed or cloned using DNA and stem cells.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
And yes, the photos of giant humans are forgeries.

The tie in between Neanderthals (and other non-modern humans) and Nephilim is more plausible.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rowdyroddy

links dead.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rowdyroddy

A giant skeleton wouldn't prove the Enoch/Nephilim story true. It's a huge leap to go from giant skeleton to "this particular myth about giants is true". After all giant lore is in nearly every culture, mainly because gigantism wasn't understood, it was feared. People who grew to those giant sizes were outcasts who ended up living in the wilderness leading to legends of ogres and giants living out in the woods and such. So even if the photo (the link doesn't work) showed a real skeleton that was really big it wouldn't prove the Nephilim.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik
there is plenty of evidence for the existance of giants, but some people would rather spend their lives believing what others have told them is the truth.

What makes Hu-mans so successfull is their ability to think for them selves.
I do believe, more of the Hu-man race should start thinking for them selves.

Just because " they " say it is so, doesn't make it so.

While the examples you went on to post after this statement were both interesting and fun to read, the mere fact that you posted them at all contradicts your own beliefs and the 'lesson' you were attempting to teach the rest of us...

You ridicule others for believing what 'others' have told them is the truth, yet you go on to quote paragraph after paragraph written and quoted by none other than the 'others' themselves.

And if 'they' saying it is so, dosn't make it so, why go on to plagiarize 'them' as an example of your ability to 'think for yourself'....

This kind of mentality is mistaken for open mindedness far too often these days.

As for the Giants, my native American heritage (Ocmulgee Creek) considers its legends more history rather than Myth. For me, the existence of Giants in our recent history is FACT, with or without photographic evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join