It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nephilim (pic)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Heres a picture of a man working on a dig site where a human skeleton was revealed, approximate estimate size of the individual would have been 15 to 18 feet tall @_@

files.upl.silentwhisper.net...

Many skeltons have been found that were massive but apperently the media doesnt want this kind of thing out.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I havent seen this picture before but it reminds me too much of other recent proven hoax Giant skeletons.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

Its just too easy to fake photos like this now

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It would be pretty good if proof of nephilim actually came with a verified report and any sort of hands-on evidence like the bones themselves being checked in museums (or wherever they investigate them).

On the picture itself, it doesnt look right. Sure it could be real (its pretty neat) but it seems odd that the skull appear higher than the ground (not burried) and that the center focus is on the bones in the middle of the image and not the head. You'd *think* the head was more interesting, but apparently it wasnt.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing pic. You need to back up your claim though, how do we know this isn't another Giant hoax? There have been dozens if not hundreds of these.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've seen this before, and I'm pretty sure I saw it here a while back. It's a hoax, if this was real, the mainstream media would be on it like white on rice, flies on poop, etc. A find like this would be so important to human evolution, it would never be covered up, especialy if there was an actual picture like this one. Needless to say if this was real, you wouldn't just have one pic, there'd be hundreds. The dig would have been taken over by someone very important, and this would be the talk of the century. Sorry, but this is guaranteed to be fake.

Like mentioned before, it's just to easy to fake a photo like this. Either through cgi or props, it's just to easy. I for one, would like to see actual evidence for something like this, but this is fairy tale/mythological stuff. The stories were mostlikely created as a metaphor for control and fear. There is always the posibilty that I am wrong, and aliens did infact visit us in the past.

It's pictures like this that only add chaos to a world already torn by the lack of credible sources when it comes to stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The problem with giants is a problem from physics, that they would be too cumbersome in the typical human form. As you expand size, the mass of the giant increases with the cube of a linear increase in size.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Andre the Giant was only 7ft 4 (okay, saying ONLY was pretty stupid there) and his sheer size put so much stress on his heart that even though he was a relatively healthy man, he died in his mid forties.
There is a current wrestler who is 7ft 1, his name is Big Show (Paul Wight) and even though he had the giantism gland removed when he was twelve, even he doesn't expect to live past fifty. (Mid thirties now)
True, modern day giants are born with normal sized repiratory systems, heart etc. so maybe these ancient giants had larger organs to cope with the stress.
But the last poster is too right.
Physics would play hell on these hapless creatures.
Plus I think the pics are a hoax. I do beleive in the whole forbidden archeaolgy phenomenom, but this just looks too good to be true.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You guys are looking at this from the wrong angle. The constitution of giants (if they ever existed) would have little to do with human physiology. Giants would be a completely different race, not "distorted humans". A theory I did hear a long time ago was that "Greys" are the modern equivalent of the giants, their distorted form a product of the deterioration of the human fenome over time (this deterioration is easy to verify. We have seeds from Giza and other pyramids which when grown display different "sturdier" amino acids than normal wheat seeds). Just a theory. I doubt we will ever find Giant fossils if they ever existed (Simply because they would be the product of a small period of time and easily wiped out).

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby
I've seen this before, and I'm pretty sure I saw it here a while back. It's a hoax, if this was real, the mainstream media would be on it like white on rice, flies on poop, etc. like this.

You put way to much faith in the media. If the media is 100% trust worthy , then their are no conspiracies no cover ups and no hidden agendas, because the media would surely expose them all...Right?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
there is plenty of evidence for the existance of giants, but some people would rather spend their lives believing what others have told them is the truth.

What makes Hu-mans so successfull is their ability to think for them selves.
I do believe, more of the Hu-man race should start thinking for them selves.

Just because " they " say it is so, doesn't make it so.

In his book, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, author John Haywood describes "very large" bones in stone graves found in Williamson County, Tennessee, in 1821. In White County, Tennessee, an "ancient fortification" contained skeletons of gigantic stature averaging at least 7 feet in length.

Giant skeletons were found in the mid-1800s near Rutland and Rodman, New York. J.N. DeHart, M.D. found vertebrae "larger than those of the present type" in Wisconsin mounds in 1876. W.H.R. Lykins uncovered skull bones "of great size and thickness" in mounds of Kansas City area in 1877.

George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio. In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana (Indianapolis News, Nov 10, 1975).

A six foot, six inch skeleton was found in a Utah mound. This was at least a foot taller than the average Indian height in the area, and these natives - what few there were of them - were not mound builders.

"A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr Everhart near Zanesville, Ohio. (American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61).

Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883) A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884. (American Antiquarian, v6, 1884 133f. Cyrus Thomas, Report on Mound Explorations of the Bureau of Ethnology, 12th Annual Report, Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology, 1890-91).

A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault. (American Antiquarian, v7, 1885, 52f).

In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.

In Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, June 29, 1888).

A mound near Toledo, Ohio, held 20 skeletons, seated and facing east with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people," and besides each was a large bowl with "curiously wrought hieroglyphic figures." (Chicago Record, Oct. 24, 1895; cited by Ron G. Dobbins, NEARA Journal, v13, fall 1978).

The skeleton of a huge man was uncovered at the Beckley farm, Lake Koronis, Minnesota; while at Moose Island and Pine City, bones of other giants came to light. (St. Paul Globe, Aug. 12, 1896).

In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada.

In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similiar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long. (Review - Miner, June 19, 1931).

A 7 foot 7 inch skeleton was reported to have been found on the Friedman ranch, near Lovelock, Nevada, in 1939.(Review - Miner, Sept. 29, 1939) In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky.

In July, 1877, four prospectors were looking for gold and silver outcroppings in a desolate, hilly area near the head of Spring Valley, not far from Eureka, Nevada.

Scanning the rocks, one of the men spotted something peculiar projecting from a high ledge. Climbing up to get a better look, the prospector was surprised to find a human legbone and knee cap sticking out of solid rock. He called to his companions, and together they dislodged the oddity with picks. Realizing they had a most unusual find, the men brought it into Eureka, where it was placed on display.

The stone in which the bones were embedded was a hard, dark red quartzite, and the bones themselves were almost black with carbonization - indicative of great age. When the surrounding stone was carefully chipped away, the specimen was found to be composed of a leg bone broken off four inches above the knee, the knee cap and joint, the lower leg bones, and the complete bones of the foot. Several medical doctors examined the remains, and were convinced that anatomically they had indeed once belonged to a human being, and a very modern-looking one.

Large bones in stone graves in Williamson County and White County, Tennessee. Discovered in the early 1800s, the average stature of these giants was 7 feet tall.

Giant skeletons found in the mid-1800s in New York state near Rutland and Rodman.

In 1833, soldiers digging at Lompock Rancho, California, discovered a male skeleton 12 feet tall. The skeleton was surrounded by caved shells, stone axes, other artifacts. The skeleton had double rows of upper and lower teeth. Unfortunately, this body was secretly buried because the local Indians became upset about the remains.

A giant skull and vertebrae found in Wisconsin and Kansas City.

A giant found off the California Coast on Santa Rosa Island in the 1800s was distinguished by its double rows of teeth.

A 9-foot, 8-inch skeleton was excavated from a mount near Brewersville, Indiana, in 1879.

Skeletons of "enormous dimensions" were found in mounds near Zanesville, Ohio, and Warren, Minnesota, in the 1880s.

In Clearwater Minnesota, the skeletons of seven giants were found in mounds. These had receding foreheads and complete double dentition.

At Le Crescent, Wisconsin, mounds were found to contain giant bones. Five miles north near Dresbach, the bones of people over 8 feet tall were found.

In 1888 seven skeletons ranging from seven to 8 feet tall were discovered.

Near Toledo, Ohio, 20 skeletons were discovered with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people." The account also noted that odd hieroglyphics were found with the bodies.

Miners in Lovelock Cave, California, discovered a very tall, red-haired mummy In 1911

This mummy eventually went to a fraternal lodge where it was used for "initiation purposes."

In 1931, skeletons from 8 ½ to 10 feet long were found in the Humbolt lake bed in California.

In 1932, Ellis Wright found human tracks in the gypsum rock at White Sands, New Mexico His discovery was later backed up by Fred Arthur, Supervisor of the Lincoln National Park and others who reported that each footprint was 22 inches long and from 8 to 10 inches wide. They were certain the prints were human in origin due to the outline of the perfect prints coupled with a readily apparent instep.

During World War II, author Ivan T. Sanderson tells of how his crew was bulldozing through sedimentary rock when it stumbled upon what appeared to be a graveyard. In it were crania that measured from 22 to 24 inches from base to crown nearly three times as large as an adult human skull. Had the creatures to whom these skulls belonged been properly proportioned, they undoubtedly would have been at least 12 feet tall or taller.

In 1947 a local newspaper reported the discovery of nine-foot-tall skeletons by amateur archeologists working in Death Valley.

The archeologists involved also claimed to have found what appeared to be the bones of tigers and dinosaurs with the human remains.

The Catalina Islands, off California, are the home of dwarf mammoth bones that were once roasted in ancient fire pits. These were roasted and eaten by human-like creatures who were giants with double rows of teeth.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik
dwarf mammoth bones

Contradiction in terms

Where did you get that information? Specifically about the last sentance?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedomrik
You put way to much faith in the media. If the media is 100% trust worthy , then there are no conspiracies no cover ups and no hidden agendas, because the media would surely expose them all...Right?

No, I don't, I just happen to look at things in a logical manner. Give me three good reasons(or one, if you can find any) as to why it would be important to cover up a archeological find like this. When you look at issues like aliens, black projects, and other things discused here, you will quickly realize that there are very logical reasons for the (suposed?)cover ups.

But this? I can't think of one logical reason to cover up a find like this. You better believe it, that even the evolutionists would jump upon something like this. Scienentists(atleast the objective ones) are constantly looking for counter evidence to disprove their theories. Not only that, historians and religious organizations would use a find like this to support the possibility of giants existing. Also, if this was real I'll bet you dollar to donut holes, that pravada.ru would do an article on it.

Regarding the information you posted. It means nothing without a legitimate source backing up the claims. So I took it upon myself to find the sources of the information you posted. Here's a short list of the type of websites that post this sort of material:
www.s8int.com/giants6.html
www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Lagoon/1345/giants.html
www.forteanzoology.com/faq/detail.asp?iFaq=792&iType=87
www.stargods.org/AlienNation.htm
www.bigfootforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3546&view=getlastpost
www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/830123/postsufoevidence.conforums.com...
www.forums.onlytherightanswers.com/viewtopic.php?t=107&p ostdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

I got those websites from this google search.

You see my point? Non of these websites are reliable sources. To add some scientific thoughts to your info, it is very possible that those(well the true ones atleast) are all very good example of gigantism through out history. These people, who had this medical disorder, were treated very well in ancient time. One could say that they were looked up to(no pun intended) and treated like gods. It is very likely that an Indian tribe, which does not build mounds, would build a mound for one of their tribe members who was afflicted with this disorder.

About the drawf like mammoths. Did you even stop to think that they might be baby mammoths? A stray baby mammoth would have been much easier to kill than a full grown mammoth. Not just that they would have been much tastier, lol. Ever have a pig roast? People roast the babies, not the full grown pigs, the meat is much more tender and juicy.

I'll comment more on this tommorow. I have to wake up in a few hours.

PS. Let me guess you believe that Fin McCool was a real giant? And he really did build the causeway between between Ireland and Scotland, so he could fight his adversary giant. Not only that he once threw a piece of Ireland at his enemy who was taunting him, which landed in the sea and created the Isle of Man. (lol this last bit is a joke. I just watched the history channels special about giants, and they spoke about Fin McCool for a bit.)

Edit: I drive myself insane sometimes, lol. You're going to look at the first link and think, 'OMG, I was right'. There's eleven or so pages of info and pics for you to go nuts over, hehe. I read it all, and it is still not covincing to me, poor source in my opinion...

[edit on 5-2-2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Contradiction in terms

Where did you get that information? Specifically about the last sentance?

Google...use it...it is your "friend".

Mammoth

Most mammoths died out at the end of the last Ice Age. However, the dwarf mammoths of Wrangel Island became extinct only around 1700 to 1500 BCE.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ok so I might be wrong about the Dwarf mammoths being babies, lol. Funny thing is I've seen a show on discovery about them, and I don't remember it until I start typing this...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Question to the true believers, if Giants were being covered up then you'd think that the exact opposit, The Hobbit skeletons would be covered up as well hmm?

The right skull is quite obviously a Human skull.

This is a real picture and not Photoshopped.

You can find dozens more pictures on what is being described as the find of the century. Yes there was one "scientist" who tried to cover it up by damaging the first find, but guess what they found MORE of the critters!

My thoughts on the giants is IF we ever find a real skeleton, we would have a similiar reaction to it. News would spread like wildfire and there would be no denying it.

Homo Floresiensis

I'll believe the giant stories when I see National Geographic cover it.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpecAgentDW
Andre the Giant was only 7ft 4 (okay, saying ONLY was pretty stupid there) and his sheer size put so much stress on his heart that even though he was a relatively healthy man, he died in his mid forties.
There is a current wrestler who is 7ft 1, his name is Big Show (Paul Wight) and even though he had the giantism gland removed when he was twelve, even he doesn't expect to live past fifty. (Mid thirties now)

Good examples of humans that can easily be considered Giants. These men were not just tall bean poles either they were massive in weight from 400 to 520 pounds and had amazing strength. If some one like Andre didnt want to let you pin him in the ring you were not going to be able to even if you were a 250 pounds brute. Kevin Peter Hall the man that played the predator in the first 2 movies was another giant 7ft 2 with a impressive build and very agile (he was a black belt) he also didnt live a very long life but died of AIDs.

Forty and fifty years might not seem a long life to us but hundreds of years ago that was a very full life. Also the average size of a human was much smaller the farther you go back. 6 ft which would be normal today would have been quite big back in the day.

So IMHO any man hundreds of years ago that was born close to the size of these men would have been very real giants even more so when you consider the average human was something like 5'5'' 150lb long ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
your nephilim are the dinos (wierd as it may sound)

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
erm...what do you mean ?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
He means that early man was not aware of the dinosaurs, as we are today. They might have found a dinosaur femur and thought it was a 'giants' femur. This lack of awareness persisted for a long time. As a matter of fact, the first whole dinosaur to be found was recently discovered in Haddonfield, N.J. in 1858.

So as you can see, whether you believe it or not, humankind has been terribly unaware of prehistory up until the late 1800's. I'm sure that if you or me were a pit miner in the early 1800's and we found a dino bone we would be really confused. Maybe even terrified, harking back to the old legends and myths about giants terrorizing people.

Sure, you might say that pre-cromagnum relatives of ours did infact live with the dinosaurs(as new finds/conspirators have pointed at) at one point in time. Ramapithecus(one of our hominid relatives) lived 12 to 14 million years ago. Could he even talk(extremely unlikely)? Imagine how many species boarders that the stories would have to cross, in order for cromagnum(almost us) to hear them, mind bogling to say the least. Then from cromagnum to homo-sapiens?? It's not possible. The only thing that we could understand from them were cave paintings, and to this date there have been no real cave paintings found depicting dinosaurs.

Either way, the fact remains, that human beings forgot about the stories that were told at the begining of our times(if they were even told at all). So it is very likely that any 'larger than life' bone found pre 1800's would have been looked at with an eye of caution.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
The problem with giants is a problem from physics, that they would be too cumbersome in the typical human form. As you expand size, the mass of the giant increases with the cube of a linear increase in size.

It's the Buckingham Pi Theorem...eventually the mass of the structure required to support the being becomes too large to even move. (I think the elephant is the land-based animal that is nearing the limit according to the Buckingham Pi Theorem.)

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Valhall]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join