It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You thought you were having a bad day - Naked man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Bad day? Not even close to what these motorists went through, even the suspect wasn't having the top of the morning, at least no one was injured.

www.channel3000.com...

Naked Man Runs Into Two Moving Cars In Wittenberg
Man Taken For Medical Treatment

UPDATED: 9:48 am CST February 3, 2006

WITTENBERG, Wis. -- Authorities in central Wisconsin had no trouble locating the suspect after getting a call about a pedestrian attacking two moving cars. He was the one with no clothes.

The Shawano County Sheriff's Department said that the first complaint came in just after 9:30 a.m. Thursday after a woman driving on the Wittenberg-Birnamwood Townline Road encountered a naked man walking in the road.

As she drove around him, he charged the vehicle, hit the right fender and jumped on the hood, smashing the windshield and breaking off the passenger side mirror.

He slid off and was laying on the road but got up into a football-type stance and charged a second vehicle as it approached, damaging a fender.

He then opened the door, climbed in the vehicle and sat down.

The sheriff's department said that Wittenberg Ambulance personnel got to the scene ahead of sheriff's deputies and had no trouble with the man.

The 42-year-old man, who lives in the Wittenberg area, was taken in for medical treatment and psychological assessment. His name was not released.

The motorists were not injured.

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
LMAO, OMG my son use to work in Wittenburg. He lived in, gosh I want to say Tigerton but I'm not sure if that's right. I think it is anyway, lol. I must have been watching something on Satilite tv and since I don't get the paper and my son no longer lives in that area, it's no wonder I missed hearing about.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hehe... I love Wisconsin. Never know what is going to happen next there. At least no one was eaten this time.

new topics

join