It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone's Got A Story...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What's yours?

I listen to NPR in the mornings on the way home taking my fiance to work--about a 30-45 minute drive, and there's never anything good on the music stations. At least once a week (that I catch at least) they have a segment called "StoryCorps". My understanding is there's booths set up by the Library of Congress, where people--average, everyday people like you and me--go and tell their story. It's really neat IMO, not celebrities, not politicians, not authors, just people telling a snippet of their life. I haven't seen anything like this on BTS yet, so I figured I'd toss it out.

So what's your story? Happy, sad, depressing, amusing, romantic, whatever. I've got a couple I'll post once I see if anyone's paying any attention at all and how long the stories are--one of mine is kinda short, the other's kinda long, so I'll post which ever one is closest the general length. All I ask is don't make it up. There's the fiction board on ATS for that, and we're (mostly) all friends who generally wouldn't know each other if we met on the street, so you don't need to worry about it embarassing you or anything.

So, as I said, what's your story?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just to annoy & embarrass my brother who is now 13, I would just like to tell the whole world that he has had quite a few cases in the past up until about lets see emmm this age! of crapping his pants alot. He has quite a history of not being able to hold it in for long enough. We haven't been on a single holiday without it happening (maybe that explains it) but Spain, greece, Florida & others have all been places involved. He suddenly says " I need to go" & the next thing he says he's done it. Gees
Just thought I'd share that with u all

join